Rock is obsolete because it focuses way too much on guitar. with the advent of synthesizers...

rock is obsolete because it focuses way too much on guitar. with the advent of synthesizers, there are so many other sounds to choose from nowadays, but rock bands choose to be autistic and fawn over one very limiting instrument.

dude do you even P-Model?

There are a lot of Pedals that can emulate Synths, granted it does not sound like a realy Synth but they come close and are fun to play around with.

Pic Related, may not be everybodys cup of tea but i realy like it.

the timbre of all physical instruments is by far superior to any synthesizer.

man it's like .... . . . ........
you can still get all those sounds you just described.... . . . . . . . . . . . ..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
in a rock band whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bollocks. It's a matter of taste. You just don't like the synth sounds. You're right only if you're talking about synths emulating physical instruments.

synthesizers are for faggots

>rock is obsolete because it focuses way too much on guitar.
no its obsolete because nobody talented plays it anymore.
the 70s was peak in guitar playing

No. It's obsolete because all possibilites from a drums-bass-guitar formula have been exhausted. It's already full of cliches.

>samefagging your retarded opinion
For what purpose

Is this right? Does that mean we must make music with synths?

all music must enter the ZOG machine so it can be infinitely replicated and cannibalized silly

Are you stupid? That first post wasn't mine.

How about you screenshot the part of the site that says posters you fucking dumbass

synth guitars, retard

You can say that about any genre, it can be applied to classical and jazz the exact same way

not really, classical and jazz are "serious" music that focuses on compositions, skill, improvisation etc that's aimed at serious music fans, critics and musicians. Rock is a part of popular music aimed at young people to have fun that focuses on being loud, rebellious and having a personality

>with the advent of synthesizers
Synthesizers are obsolete, there are so many other sounds to choose from with plugins nowadays, but pop acts choose to be autistic and fawn over one very limiting instrument.

You are a retard.

Well then the problem really isn't in the instruments is it?

of course not, the problem isn't the instrument, but that young people don't care about the genre and reviving it is pointless

If you knew this why start this retarded thread?

it's all about found sounds now.

quirky bitches go "Boo" or "Pow" or "Pop" into a microphone, manipulate the fuck out of it and then loop 'n layer that shit.

Music is sound. Instruments are only useful if you have a specific emotion you're trying to convey.

I play guitar almost exclusively, btw

then why did you make this thread, you retarded fucking pseud

Im not the OP you fucking retards

I tagged the OP so I assumed it was him.

Well then why do people still play the violin huh smart guy?

yes, synth>guitar, guitar makes annoying high pitched sounds, like a baby screaming. Also there is no reason for them not to change, since it is an eletronic instrument, unlike the classic guitar

>no its obsolete because nobody talented plays it anymore.

fuck off you ignorant pleb

ITT: OP is the guy who bought a 30$ guitar and gave up after 2 days because it was too "hard"

lets see your music bud

Baby screams can sound cool