Femanons, what would you do if you caught a friend of yours stealing your panties...

Femanons, what would you do if you caught a friend of yours stealing your panties? What would you do if you knew they took a pair, but didn't catch them in the act?

Pic related, it's my stolen panty collection.

Femanon here, do you mean friend or boyfriend stealing?

self check

nice trips. not op, but either.

>Femanon here, do you mean friend or boyfriend stealing?
OP here. First, nice trips!

A friend. Not your boyfriend.

Man-user here... I always thought it was weird that some guys do this. I guess it could be flattering in a kind of creepy way

I had a chance to grab panties but lost my nerve. You have the exact same thong I put back. Funny seeing it

If it was just a friend I'd be a mixture of pissed off, disgusted and embarrassed. If I had suspicions he or she took them I'd keep an eye on them but would probably think something happened in the wash

OP here, bumping the thread.

Here's my favorite stolen panty, a blue silky thong.

Femanon here aswell. Yea, I'd be pretty freaked if I found out. I dont know about other femanons but that would feel like a pretty big violation.

I've sniffed at least 10 different girls panties by now but only have taken a few

OP here again.

Would it change your opinion at all if the friend stole a clean pair from you rather than a dirty pair? I ask because I don't like taking dirty pairs.

All femanons are required to produce proof of the same. Otherwise their opinion is garbage

I'd still find it weird, especially if caught in the act.

Not really, panties are pretty personal anyway. Its a peice of fabric that covers my vulva.... you dont get much more private than that.

I've got a better idea, why dont you go.back to fapping over lolis and leave the adults alone.

Thanks for your replies!

This makes me wonder if the girls I've taken them from noticed or even suspect anything.

O.K. but here's the real question: What if a guy you thought was hot stole your panties? Any change in reaction?

It means they like you. I've stolen panties from pretty much every girl I could. Love knowing what they smell like.

That's part of the thrill of it for me. Looking her in the eye, thinking, "you smell great, I wonder if your sweaty cunt is leaking right now."

Yea, I still wouldn't be happy. Think about it, I think a guy is cute, he is over my place for reasons not relating to sex, he steals a pair of my panties. My first thought isn't ging to be "wow he likes me" its going to be, "fuck, if he steals my panties what other creepy things might he be doing/have done".

Say if I didn't have a boyfriend and if a hot guy did that: I'd be embarrassed but also slightly aroused

>fuck, if he steals my panties what other creepy things might he be doing/have done

If he's a millennial dude rest assured he's into/has done/is doing some kinky ass shit.

Unless you stole a pair I was wearing when I had a horrid thrush infection, I'm sure you wouldnbe regretting it pretty quick.

You the real MVP

Well, I guess i'm lucky being in Gen X then...

Also
>he is over my place for reasons not relating to sex
lol

Gen X is millennial

Never had that problem, and I've sucked plenty of panties clean. Love crusty discharge mingled with sweat.

Heh. I'm gen x. Been stealing panties since the mid 80s and know it's been around forever.

Gen X is mid sixties to 82, Millennial is 82 - 02

Huh I've heard that Gen. X was millennial or was part of it.

i had a job where i would be in peoples houses for a few hours or most of the day. there was this single hot milf who i had been in her house well over a dozen times and everytime she would leave so i could do my job. one time i had to go to the bathroom and ended up in her main bathroom. so here i am taking a piss and just looking around and decided to have a peek in some of her drawers and found her pantie drawer and saw all these amazing thongs and instantly got rock hard so i decided id check her dirty laundry. first thing i did was check outside to see if the coast was clear and figured she wouldnt be back for a couple hours so i run back in the house and find her laundry room and jackpot she had a small basket full of what appeared to be sleepwear and some thongs. not being picky because of the time i had i picked out 2 pairs. one was a grey cotton pair and the other was some lacy ones. so i proceeded to the bathroom pulled my pants down and wrapped the lace ones around my hard throbbing cock (i was so hard and my heart pounding i thought i was going to pass out, also i was ready to cum knowing it wouldnt take much to get off) and put the cotton ones around my mouth/nose for the aroma. a bit about this milf was she was around her 40s a bit tall and really fit no sort of fat on her and always looked great in jeans with that short but sexy mom bobbed hairstyle which was dirty blondish/dark hair so anyways i took a good wiff and immediatly jerked of and around the fith tug i let out what felt like a huge cumshot into her lacy ones. so after catching my breath and making sure i was done squirting i carefully unwrapped the thongs from my cock and checked out my masterpeice. there was this huge glob of cum and feeling satisfied i cleaned them up as best i could and carefully put them back in her basket and finished up work and got the hell out of there. the rest of the day all i could think if she would find out but nothing ever came about.

same user here didnt know it was going to be a long story but i never thought i would ever do something like that ever but it was the one and only time i ever did that and over the years i worked at this job i ended up back in her house as if nothing ever happened but even though the urge to repeat my dirty deeds with her thongs always was on my mind i resisted and just did my job

bump