Are the Jews trying to convince whites not to breed?

Are the Jews trying to convince whites not to breed?

>media promotion of "childfree life"
>gay and tranny saturation in media causing more white youth to be gay, Jewish doctors castrating young boys before they have a chance to mate because they think they're girls
>masculinity and white males constantly attacked
>promotion of feminism to make white women less likely to breed in sufficient numbers

Are they trying to reduce our numbers to make us easier to control, while padding our countries with dumb brown plebs to water-down our sovereignty?

>trying
theyve already succeeded

children are enough reason to not have children

Its because every intelligent person recognises that having children is a huge burden and not worth the effort

Thanks for your input, Mr. Goldberg and Mr. Shekelstein.

It's even harder to convince yourself if you're white; all you can do is sit there and extrapolate. If things are THIS bad and we're at the velocity of shit squared per second, then you can only imagine when your FUCKING WHITE MALE son is in his twenties. He'll be hanged on sight.

This.

If I wanted to wade knee deep in human shit I'd move to India.

Exactly this.

The only people who can afford kids these days are people who earn way above the national average income or poor people on child support.

But keep paying those taxes goy, gotta fund other races birthrates.

Polish government already started giving 120EU per kid per month to poor families, and 120Eu for each kid after the first one for all families.

If this doesn't work , white race is fucked, sorry

Well you don't have a choice.

You can't not pay taxes.

The only way fight the system is to become a NEET and start mooching off the state. If enough people do this then the system will collapse.

Please, if you're child free and white, donate some gametes to a nice aryan couple.

T. Child free chad

/thread

>The only way fight the system is to become a NEET and start mooching off the state. If enough people do this then the system will collapse.
This is some passive aggressive limp wristed bullshit.

Your biological imperative is to have children. "Intelligent" white people see children as a burden, but truly intelligent white people will have as many kids as their financial status can handle.

So intelligence is succumbing to your biological imperatives?
Thats funny coming from a obese burger

I have four kids and life is good. Life is shitty if you have shitty kids though. Don't fuck up raising them and you're golden.

I don't get these threads.
Why would the jews not want the working class to reproduce?
Have a child, buirdened for life, child ends up working for jews.... misery cycle.
No child = happy, free, more money, no extra slaves for the jews.

>every intelligent person recognises that having children is a huge burden and not worth the effort

Intelligent people understand that the meaning of life is to have offspring and raise them as good as possible so their odds of reproduction and raising the generation are as good as possible.

Fucking cĂșcks man I swear

Actually, not the worst plan or ideology I've heard.
Revolutions always start with a "FUCK THIS SHIT!"

Have it all....including baby rabies eventually.. and early onset of dementia

Independent freedom-loving white middle class goyim vs controllable IQ

You fucking IDIOT.
Misinterpreting Darwin.
Nature doesn't give a flying fuck what you do.
Survival of the fittest means... those that survived. Nature doesn't care if coakroaches eat the jews from the inside out. It doesn't even consider it a "WIN"
With that measurment, germs are the absolute winners.
Jews are ACTUALLY winning because they are the few controlling the most.
Can you breed smarter fuckers than Einstein? Go ahead. Be disapointed. (BTW, i'm not a jew, just a degenerate slav'e')