This man clearly brings more value to a team than anyone else, player or coach in the NFL...

This man clearly brings more value to a team than anyone else, player or coach in the NFL. So why is Bill Belichick only paid $7.5 million?

By comparison Qbs like Bradford, Cousins, Kaepernick, Tyrod Taylor all make over $17 million a year.

Even some WR's (julio,fitzgerald) are making about 2.5x what Belichick makes.

In other sports it makes sense that coaches are paid little of what players make but clearly Belichick is worth more than any player.

Why aren't other teams offering Belichick $20, 25, even 30 million to coach their team?

im sure he is compensated by Kraft in some under the table way

Because he's allowed to have as much control of the organization as he wants. He bends the whole system to his will. Better than having some retarded GM or Jeeruh Jones owner causing trouble.

He should be in prison

all you care about is money
this league deserves a better class of coach

This, obviously, there's no way he's not getting more than 7.5mil

>This man clearly brings more value to a team than anyone else, player or coach in the NFL.

Brady is more valuable.

Belichick's HC record before Brady: 51-65

Patriots are a cheap team. Brady gets paid less than Kaepernick so the money can be spent on new players they need.

>literally counting Browns years
oh for fucks sake

lol

why? there's absolutely no reason to do anything "under the table". you can pay coaches whatever you want.

Browns were in a superbowl 10 years ago

I have no idea if this is true, but it would make sense if he was paid for all of the different jobs he does separately. Like, he's a GM, and that's a check, but the coaching check is different, and that's the 7.5 figure.

I also think that he likes winning and autonomy more than money, so as long as Kraft keeps all of his toys in the office he'll stay.

To set an example at the negotiating table.

"Tom and I are 5 time Super Bowl champions and we're paid like average coach/QB, who the fuck are you to ask for this much money?"

This

he has complete control of everything

im not sure he really cares. the man drives a volvo

Why? Coach's salary has nothing to do with the cap, he can demand whatever he wants.

The Jews.

This too. When you're making $7.5 million per year but you're still walking around in a hoodie+jeans 24/7, you obviously don't care too much about money.

>still walking around in a hoodie+jeans 24/7

literally /ourguy/

Browns have never been to an owl you retard

Because Bill is a humble and straight-forward autist.

He cares far more about being the greatest coach of all time than a paycheck.

Plus the guy is a genius at managing the salary cap, I'm sure he's very good with his own money.

You

Are fake news.

Bill is the kind of guy who's realized he'll probably be set for life and could retire and any moment and still not have time to spend all his money.

So he decides to set an example to his players.

Heh heh. "Under the table".
That's a blowjob joke.

Because bill only enjoys 2 things in life coaching football and his boat. Brady would probably play for veteran minimum if it let win more Superbowls too. Both of them want nothing more than to win.

>make 30 mil a year working for a dumbass owner who constantly fucks with your organization, go 10-6 every year, barely make the playoffs

or

> make 7.5 mil a year, have complete control of the entire organization and be able to craft the best football dynasty in history

hmmm

I believe he's referencing the point that the team Bill coached ended up in the SB 6 years later as the Ravens in 2001.

Not that it's relevant.

Isn't the hoodie a protest that he can't dress as he likes (coaches have to wear sponsor logos)? If he could dress as he wanted he would wear a suit.

Can't imagine that would interest Bill.

>hottest model in New England sucking him off under his desk
>"I could be planning for next week's game on my boat right now..."

And this is why I fundamentally hate the man.

>people will still ask you who the girl is

>hottest model in New England
Really? Who?

who is she, and why does she have so much sand on her nose?

It really is mind blowing.

>chatting shit about cute freckles

Constanzaface.jpeg

Because he's a winner?

Bill belichick during Super Bowl post game news conference

>"As great as this is and as great as this feels, the reality is we're five weeks behind most of the rest of the teams on the 2017 season. So we have a lot of work to do now to catch up."

It was beautiful

>The Patriots went 5–11 in the 2000 regular season and missed the playoffs. To date, this is Belichick's only losing season with the Patriots, and also the only year in which Tom Brady did not start at quarterback in any regular season games

He was a Brady babby all along xD

Why would he need or want more? I doubt someone like Belichick blows through money like the average athlete does and he is very happy with his current team.

No, because he's an autist.

7.5 mil isn't even an official figure because no one knows how much Bellicheck makes because he's never made the information public since he doesn't have since he's not part of the coaches union. That's why he's never been in the Madden games because the coaches union is butthurt he wouldn't restrict himself to them.