Was Zimmerman justified?

Was Zimmerman justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLgs8AcYzoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares?

Yes.

>t. One of the agents charged with investigating whether or not his civil rights had been violated

Yes

He had a wild ape on top of him, beating his ass and trying to take his gun

yes

A court of law and a jury of his peers determined yes, as well as his injuries.

how do you know the screams were Zimmermans?

could those wounds have been self inflicted? plus why is it okay that Zimmerman kept following Martin?

This country was founded on stand your ground

Going by the orange prison garb the white guy wearing, I'm gonna guess the black youth is innocent.

I doubt it, after having shot someone, the adrenaline and what not would of made it hard to have that much forethought at the gravity of the situation.

>could those wounds have been self inflicted?
No they weren't, martin got zimemrman on the ground and smashed him

>plus why is it okay that Zimmerman kept following Martin?
it wasnt, zman fucked up but martin didnt back down either and got physical

autonomy

>how do you know the screams were Zimmermans?

We know from the court case and trial retard

Yes.

He seems like a total cunt however.

According to a jury of his peers in a court of law, yes.

>Sup Forums will never again be as great as it was during the ZimZam trial

>what is the 2016 presidential election

No, he caused the situation.

But it doesn't matter, jury had a chance and didn't bite.

Zimmerman didn't follow Martin. Watch the court proceedings. Martin's Hutt girlfriend even says herself Trayvon went back to engage him.

are you a nigger or just a regular cuck?

If you understand the concept of reasonable doubt, yes

Cmon man. This ain't rocket science. The little fuck attacked him and he got shot. You're confused because you bought all that Twitter propaganda in the hours after it happened. Like that zim was white. Cmon, man....

Actually, Martin left and then came back. Given that there were no marks whatsoever on Martin aside from bruised knuckles and the single gunshot wound, there is no possible way Zimmerman did anything that would have prevented Martin from simply walking away.

Only one of the two showed signs of having had physical violent done onto them by hand, and that was Zimmerman.

Why didn't Zimmerman listen to authority and went home and got his wife for martin to fuck??? Wtf he could have even prepped the bull. It was current year then

but what about my feelings

Honestly, thats the best part. They could have EASILY gotten Zimzam flimflammed on lesser charges, but they had to go big because of the media feeding frenzy and angry dindu population.

They went with charges they had no way of proving to appease the nog horde and lost the case because the burden of proof was too high for the evidence they had.

Florida emt here
Cop body showed me the public file on the Zimmerman case. No one talks about it, nor were some findings showcased by the media
They actually took fingerprint samples off windows of homes within the neighborhood that match Trayvons. He was picking out an empty once to break into
Didn't fit the din du image so you never heard about it

>on lesser charges

You remember when they tried to add child abuse charges?

Sure but Zims just coming across retarded now by selling the gun and shit
Just drop the whole thing, you killed a young kid congratulations mate, move on

if you read all the evidence you would know that it was self-defense

Or he can do what he wants with his property.

Previously robbing houses is no reason to murder a young ripe bull

He looks like AngryJoe's cousin who finally had his ENOUGH moment

>be American male
>volunteer neighborhood watchman
>burglary issues in community
>see some hooded guy walking through peoples yards at night
>tail him, this could be the guy
>call police
>dispatcher says "dont follow him, we got this"
>"Yeah fuck that Im right here"
>Out of nowhere dude jumps me and starts slamming my head into the pavement
>scream for help as this guy is turning my brain to paste
>grab gun
>shoot
>"whew! that was close!"
>cooperate with police
>mfw people still want to kill me for this

>a young kid
Top fucking lel

Yup.

>could those wounds have been self inflicted
Whoa there Mr. Fantastic, you sure are reaching far with that one.

yes.

saying this does not make me racist.

the fact that it involved a white/hispanic man defending himself against a black attacker does not make it racist.

the fact that people use a picture of said black attacker when he was years younger than he was when it happened to try and make an emotional appeal does not make it racist.

the people who made this unfortunate situation about race ARE in fact racist.

You typical cocksucker: using photo of the victim at 12 years of age and the perp in orange.

bingo

Yes, the fact that he was charged of anything two weeks after the act because of sheer public pressure not only proves that it was a case with an accusation that couldn't hold any water, but that it was justified from the start.

Oh, and if you counted all the nigger who were like "Uh white cracka shot an innucent bloack boi !! He dindu nuffin' !!!", while the shooter was actually hispanic raised a lot of propaganda flags.

So happy when justice was served and he went free to go.

>could those wounds have been self inflicted? plus why is it okay that Zimmerman kept following Martin?
Even then I doubt its justified to kill someone. By that logic I could kill anyone I feel is following me while Im walking in the city.

A more accurate photo.

Actually, Traytray caused the situation by being a stealing violent ape in the first place.

No one accuses someone of provoking a rabid dog. If it's rabid, it's a hazard.

Martin made the boneheaded decision to physically attack zimzam which gave him the legal protection to shoot him.

he didn't. He found a vantage point and kept an eye on him, Trayvon engaged Zim Zam, both Zim Zams story and the story of whoever Trayvon was on the phone with agreed on this point.

As to why Zimmerman got involved, there was a string of home invasion in that neighborhood, and Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch.

You know, the neighborhood watch, what good, upstanding citizens who don't commit crime join when they start seeing crime erupt in their neighborhood.

You missed the part where Martin walked home and texted his girlfriend that he was going back to confront Zimmerman.

>mfw seeing his actual girlfriend in court

I knew niggers could be disgusting, but this was...

Dis cracka zerves ta be shot my nigga

So which one of you faggots was Jaffa?

Legally, yes.

That dumb BeanerKike shouldn't have been a security guard if he could have been beat up a kid. He aslo should have waited for the cops, li,ke they told him, he was just gonna get beat up by a nigger.

Legally justified.
Morally: Beta pussy.

He...wasn't a security guard. He was literally just a dude with eyes, and he DID wait.

There's a reason the body was next to Zimmermans car, and it wasn't because Zimmerman dragged Martin back.

This election season will surpass Sup Forums Zimmerman desu

General elections and specifically debates are going to crash this site.

Now I want Skittles.

>Legally, yes.

Seeing as how the judge did not dismiss the case on the grounds of a 'lawful shooting', a guilty verdict would have been justified if the jury were to come to that conclusion.

None of that has been proven, you are speaking nonsense.

Personally feel he is a pussy for starting a fight he couldn't finish.
Stay in the suv, fat boy

This, I might have to go down to the sto an get me some skittles.
youtube.com/watch?v=PLgs8AcYzoM

What? Zimmermans testimony states that he confronted traytray.

The case had to go to trail. You had Obama stirring up racial tensions over it and causing it to be extremely high profile.

Were any of you Sup Forumsacks around on here for the trial?

Fuck, those were a fun couple of days.

>tfw mods posts FREE after verdict

I actually had an argument with an user and looked up every Florida state statute on stalking.

Zimmerman did not meat the requirements for unlawful stalking so his actions were legal.

yes it was. That nigger shoulda just gone home, then he wouldn't have become a bullet sponge.
>mfw Sup Forums exposing the news outlets bias towards trayboon is what made me like this board so much

Not if you trusted the news.
But if you watched the trial, entirely justified.
The news dragged the story into a bush and raped it to within an inch of its life, most of what was said were lies.

Its a shame a teenager had to die, but if he hadn't tried to physically flim flam the zim zam he'd still be here.

Yeah, he guilty

Where is she now, Sup Forums?

but he did go home... then he called his gf and said he was gonna go back and beat that 'cracka ass nigga'

>Implying
next time a white guy shoots a black kid and the US gets a hard on for "trial by press", it'll be just as great. The media will not drop the "muh opression keepin dindus down" angle for a long time

It was more then justified.

It was goddamn divine!

Yes

Eyewitness testimony corroborated Zimmerman's story. Multiple people saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, bashing his head into the concrete.

treyvon might of gone on livin'
but he made one fatal slip
he tried to flim flam the zim zam
with the big iron on his hip

big iron on his hiiiiip

I don't know why people got so riled up about him not going to jail, people fail to realize that his life was ruined regardless of the verdict.

He's never going to be able to have kids, a decent woman, or hold a job ever again.

can you blame him? id be itching to prune the nigger tree of slave reperation candidates also if i was a yank

I did not know that. Thanks bro.
I guess he really did get what he deserved.

How would it have played out differently?

Probably in the moment but he created a situation that was completely avoidable that made that moment possible

>be good community member, watching the streets
>call police about suspicious character
>follow suspicious character until police arrive
>dude attacks you, bangs your head against pavement
was shooting him justified?
>mfw

TrayTray wasn't a small nigger and Zimmerman was just an overweight 5'7 manlet. It's understandable that he got his ass beat by a little tyke. I always knew that the media was shit but the Zimmerman trial is what really showed me just how blatant they are with their lies. No one in their right mind would think Traytray is just an angel saint skittles tyke if they saw what he actually looks like.

Thats false though, he never made it home

He was on the phone with Rachel Jeantel, who goaded him into doubling back and assaulting Zimmerman

If you watch his gf's testimony it makes you wonder how this even got to trial. If you can even understand ebonics that is

That aryan boy would've looked half latino first of all.

It wouldn't have.
Basketball american gets shot by non basketball american.
Who fucking cares?
Another hood rat goes before Peter to be judged.

I saw part of the trial.
It was a real eye-opener for me.
Before all that I didn't realize just how much the media was hiding from people.
After that day I decided not to trust any tv media outlet ever again.

And this is what happens when the media is allowed to spin a story in the direction that they please

And they wonder why there is a backlash

Yes, it would have played out differently: we never would have heard about it.

a)he would have been convicted and b) it wouldn't have made the news outside florida, or outside the city for that matter

When you try to flim flam the Zim Zam, you're gonna get blim blammed

The media would have ignored it if it had been this way.

mien negers

The boy would have gone home and been fine. If the black man had waved a gun, the boy's mom would have called the cops on him after the boy got home.

see
happened already in rochester ny. not guilty and walked free. the most gun unfriendly state in the union, with the most bullshit gun laws and no castle doctrine law and a "flee first" law and he still walks

Friendly reminder that Mark O'Mara is a god amongst men

>putting lead in your drink
fucking ace idea senpai

o'mara
zim zam
friendly skeleton

can we please get the crew back together now?