You Trump dipshits ready to give it up yet or are you still on the side of Russia?

You Trump dipshits ready to give it up yet or are you still on the side of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2I8J7j-tj6c?t=391
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A survey of 300 people....

It could be 30,000,000,000. We're all on the same page when it comes to shit for brains trump.

Get out of the way, dipshit, he's making America great again, in spite of you and your ilk.

fuck off you paid Killary shill. He has that approval rating because both sides in congress are sabotaging him every step of the way.

It's all obama's fault

>excuses for failure

Are you still a brainwashed fucking sheep who can't see obvious truth right in front of you?

Oh wait, I didn't need to ask that.

Underage b&

He'll get everything he promised accomplished. Any second now...

MFW Trump voters simultaneously think Clinton can't walk down a flight of stairs without faceplanting cause she's just sooo sick. But somehow also a master assassin ala Jolie in the movie Wanted.

>newsweek

just because they have a fancy website doesn't make them reputable.

You do realize they printed both Clinton and Trump wins at the same time so they would be ready regardless of who won, right? Or are you really that fucking stupid

Houses controlled by his own party
They still block him
Hahahahahahahaaaaa

Yes, just like that South Park episode that was clearly and cleverly crafted despite the name change.

Totally not made at the last second.

yeah but they accidentally shipped the clinton one.

Newsweek has been a joke for years.

You've been a joke for years pops

South Park goes from blank story board to air in 7 days.

Citation needed*

According to newsweek. I wouldnt have a party just yet ol buddy

Newsweek went bankrupt in 2011, they haven't been a reputable newspaper for over a decade.

No, they don't.

If you paid attention at all last season, you would have realized that they centered their overarching plot around the election. Matt and Trey have also openly stated that they fucked up really hard in the process, especially since their direction was geared towards Clinton's victory.

everyone was just trolling
Sup Forums was just shitposting because they knew this would cause utter chaos and insanity and they managed to rope in the lower class to believe any capitalist lies that came along and they unironically ate that shit up

Why would they want anyone to succeed as president. fourtune has always been and always wanted no one to do anything positive. plus the hivemind follow the leader attitude here is worse than reddit and the worst cancer that comes along is actually thriving here because the neckbeard wizards are too far gone

I wonder how they get all those Super Bowl winning team shirts correct so fast

Watch 7 Days to Air. They have an arch, but the meat of the show is week by week.

Because that's a very simple change that doesn't require an entire season's storyboard to execute.

Quit being a fucking moron.

>th-they're just being ironic!
stop trying to hide the fact that Sup Forums has being embarrassingly subservient to a fucking celebrity

Look up "Matt and Trey Election".

It's more recent and is an open admission on their part that they wrote themselves into a bad spot last season.

>tfw not even American but love the butt agony libtards suffer daily and will continue to suffer for his entire 8 year term

So you are triggered because South Park fucked up, kek

Two of us just fucked up a nigger down at the park. Kicked his ape head in. Loved it.

But user I'm a liberal and I'm laughing my ass off at Trump's dismal failure and his cucked base's desperate attempts to defend him
>can't even repeal Obamacare when he controls both houses of Congress

what a fucking embarassment

So salty

Are you even following the line of thought this thread at all?

The argument is that newsweek and south park played both sides. My argument is that they didn't, or if they did they really fucking botched it.

I sure am

youtu.be/2I8J7j-tj6c?t=391

>implying trump is a celebrity
yeah i guess, he's the most famous jack ass to walk the earth. i am not an america but i love a good laugh. thanks guys

>2010
Okay

Of course, user

I now have *this* much support.

Butthurt agony? Are you fucking kidding? As a liberal I'm fucking loving this I voted for the guy and he's doing EXACTLY what I expected him to do. Unless my party chooses a REAL option in 2020 I'll do it again. (unless of course he's in prison) Do you seriously not see the damage he's doing to your party from the moderate perspective? Sure you Trumpets wont care and the shillery people will reeee no matter what happens. But for the people who are busy with their actual lives and can't follow politics this guy has been a clusterfuck. And I couldn't be happier. Like Nero playing the lyre while Rome burns. Policies aside, just on optics you guys are fuuucccckkked

Is there a point to these threads OP?
Other than trolling, I don't see why you'd spend the energy.

There are no liberals that laugh while the country burns, liar.

i'm to the left of most liberals and i'm laughing my ass off