Going to Tokyo for 3 weeks. don't know anywhere there or what to do while I'm there, suggestions?

Going to Tokyo for 3 weeks. don't know anywhere there or what to do while I'm there, suggestions?

shout godzilla

Go to Akihabara and buy a fuckton of cheap, amazing electronics.

catch all pokemon

hey user, I've been twice and did a lot of research both times, had an absolute blast. What's your budget, what cities will you be in, are there certain things you're definitely interested in?

I've got my old trip itineraries on google docs, I can share that in a second

Roppongi bars and hookers at every bar practically.

>What's your budget
not him but I'm on the company dime with my boss encouraging to spend as much as I can so we can have a higher budget next year, (if that sounds unethical it probably is but that's how companies work apparently)
so technically unlimited.

Joe?

to start with,

Restaurants:
-Ginza Kira is epic
- Ginza Bakuroichidai is also great
-Kanki Doraku came off as a tourist thing but was butt fucking awesome

My budget is $4000CAD for spending money, and about $2500 for hotels

go to the red light districts and have some fucking fun!!

That's where I'm going to be staying majority of the time, I'm booking a week in Akihabara and then going to decide where to go or if I want to stay there longer than a week

Meh, I've got a hot gf that sucks dick like shes starving.

most jap whorehouses won't let gaijins in. You'll be lucky if you can find a japanese whore to fuck - if they are even asian they're going to be korean.

Only thing I'm sort of concerned about is not knowing a single person and the fact that I'm going by myself, how hard is it going to be to socialize and meet people there? (I'm a fairly social person myself)

It's Gojira over there, you philistine.

don't worry about it, they are nice people. I went to Sapporo a few years ago and arrived at like 10pm when it was pouring down snow and I was completely lost. A random japanese guy came up to me and asked in english if I was lost and helped me find the hotel. If you're just visiting they will be extremely nice to you. It's a different story if you're moving there to work, but still, you'll be fine alone.

As for socializing, just hit up the bars, you'll get a lot of attention just for being white and get endless amounts of people asking if they can plactice their engrish with you

I'll take note of it

I'm also pretty tattooed, both sleeves done and some other stuff in different spots, from what I understand that's sort of taboo, going to get any negative attention for it?

i can't speak to that, I didn't have any. The places/people that are foreigner-friendly probably won't care. The places that have "no gaijin" signs out will give you shit for it, but they would have done that whether you had tats or not.

a week in akihabara is way too fucking long. for the last 5 days, take at rain ride to the western part of the country. stop by nara/kyoto if you care, if you just want to party, go to osaka and stay at dotonbori. lots of good food, lots of good hookers.

Fair enough, how often am I going to see "no gaijin" signs, lol seems a little racist

youre more likely to see "japanese only" which means the same thing. It varies from city to city and the type of establishment it is.

Maybe I'll just book 4 days there to start, I just want to get a little situated when I get there to explore and whatnot and not move locations right away.

What type of establishment's have this anyways?

Yeah, I've heard that you don't want to spend a lot of time in Tokyo. Less populated areas are more friendly.

Restaurants

Do you like to party or would you rather sight see?

I you wanna meet people, try the couchsurfing app (hangouts function) and meetup.com. I always use both while traveling. You can sign up early to see if there's any events. You can usually find locals on couchsurfing who will be more than happy to show you around for free. Or you could always hire a guide, but I think couchsurfing is more fun.

Go to Sugamo Station. Find JanJan. Get $30 blowjob

Put floss infront of their eyes

That makes them unable to see
・ω・

make sure to ask if they did a pee pee in your coke before ordering soda

wat

Joke's on them. That's my fetish.