Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from?things

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from?things
like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve?bones, eyes, guts, and all.
it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia,
soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially.
Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's tubby custard retard

in all my years i have never seen worse bait

this

i dont even get it. at least the jewish race war and politics baiting i understand. This i dont understand. Is there some vegan agenda trying to shove narratives on north american white male youth? I thought they were all penniless hippies

They went from using as a supplement it in like 60-70% of all meat to 10% after the massive outcry a couple years back from idiots like you, now meat prices are up and there is no health benefit what so ever.

But hey at least you know that the meat you eat came from the right spot of the pig, even if you pay 30% more for it.

>looks weird
>safe to eat
>tastes good

OP is a delicate pansy

I know they ran DNA tests on the roasted chicken from subway and found it only contained 50% chicken

Isn't that tubby custard?

this bait must be more to your liking then

Even after that entire process it's still crawling with bacteria. The process removes most of the nutrition from the food so it's basically just empty food with no redeemable value. People feed their kids this shit. Children they love. But mmm nuggies so tasty!

Weak, fat, fucks. Like a fat girl in a candy shop.

Don't think you get how bait works user.

1) that's a play kitchen
2) mechanically separated chicken is a real thing, but what you described was not mechanically separated chicken. what you described couldn't legally be sold in the US.
3) mechanically separated just means that automated machines do the butchery and breakdown. It's far inferior to hand butchered chicken, I agree, but smashed and sieved? that's not even an efficient process.

Old meme is old.

Tubby Custard is life.

That's because it's copied from tumblr.

Google 'pink slime.' Similar to what OP described but not chicken. Yes it can be sold in the US. It is, every day. Millions of people eat it.

4) you ARE correct about the ammonia, but that's how we treat a lot of our meat in the US. It's cheap because we cut corners.

I buy my chicken in bulk from the farm and freeze it. I've seen the chicken houses, I know how they're raised, I've seen the feed, I've seen the slaughter operation, I've seen the butchery. Good chicken is fucking good, but from the farm I pay almost $10 a pound. That's the rub. Americans want to eat meat every day preferably at more than 1 meal a day. That only becomes affordable if you cut corners or pour all your spending cash into your food instead of going to a movie or our for dinner.

>[citation needed]

Google 'pink slime'

That's the citation. I'm all out of spoons to spoonfeed you with. But seriously google that and read about it.

When I was 2 and 3 I would watch Tellytubbies and afterward ask for tubby custard. My mother would then give me a bowl of strawberry yogurt.

It made me happy.

Awww

oh I'm familiar with pink slime. It wasn't sold as a product for human consumption, basically it was sold as animal feed. It's still not crushed bones and skin and guts - it's mostly meat and connective tissue that's left over after the desirable bits have been cut out, mixed with the sort of sawdust that accumulates from the cutting blades. there was a stink a few years back because PETA or some other assholes said Kroger was passing it off as ground beef. They weren't, if I remember correctly.

That's how we do it at home. Doesn't everyone have a meat sieve?

or, it could be tubby custard, with emphasis on tard

Meat GRINDER. not a sieve. you want a meat grinder.

What do you think ground beef is, you fucking moron? It's colored and washed and processed. I've seen it first hand when I used to walk into where the butchers did shit at the grocery store.

snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp

Microwave it.
You can get rid of bacteria the same way humans have been doing it for thousands of years, by FUCKING COOKING IT.

Not the same user, but I Googled it. No credible information anywhere even in the first three page results.
>citation still needed

> Crawling with bacteria
Wow, so is literally everything else. Not all bacteria causes illness, and some bacteria are actually beneficial.