Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Are you poor? Because you and especially this plastic thing on the left got so many operations you must be poor. How does it sound when you smash your plastic genetils against each other. Can you still hear some flesh or is it just a dildo with skin over it? Fuck off Douchebag

Kek haven't seen this in years thanks faggot

>being this new

Hmm

Wow OP,
Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.
Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?
Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.
And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

You fucking cancer

this >

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

this thread again...

ohlookitsthisthreadagain.png
This pasta? If not, go make yourself useful and kill some Saudis

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

You think your funny? Real funny faggots. you think this is a joke?
yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you faggots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT. Pic related: I'm on the african american on the right. Don't fuck w/ me.

My college professor says sex isn't sexual and I was like no way jose and he was like ya baby so I was like okay does that mean like I'm going to get an A even though I like totally shined you on when you wanted to touch my pussy and he was like yehaw! bitch suck that buckin bronco and the fact that he was balls deep in my ass just made me think that it was just a little bit more sexual than he said it was but I got an A anyway lol XXD

The left has a sense of wonder at simple things as well as complicated things, can dish a joke especially if it’s a blatant lie, can’t take a joke or accept when they were the joke, which they always are. The left can change point of views according to circumstance or if the wind blows West and nothing ties them down as individuals except laying awake at night weeping over the plight of the ex-con nigger, and usually want everybody to live their lives however the fuck they want as long as they approve. For instance, they might not be gay, but think if gay people want marriage they should do as they please as it doesn't directly affect them and if you don’t agree there’s laws to make to force you to think like them. The left also laughs more at circumstance than anything, especially when individuals make poor choices or they’re white men.
The right can take a joke, immediately dishes out truth like calling people libtards when they’re libtards and denies libtards sjw bullshit, because in their mindset being a liberal is wrong, and they’re right. The right exposes bullshit when their superior ideology is challenged or things are being destroyed by the nigger loving, tranny loving, faggot loving libtards. (leaving out a wall of unintelligible bullshit) The right is more prone to joke about a person, his/her/it's stupidity, sex (hey don't assume its gender!) and things which you cannot just change like ethnicity, physical attributes, and basically anything the libtards think you can.

What in the whorly jesus did you just say about me, little rabble rouser? I’ll have you know I graduated just below 3/4 of my class in the Pillsbury Doughboy Sprinkle Cookie Bake Off, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on the Seattle Mayor’s buttplug museum, and I have over 300 confirmed squirts. I am trained in rainbow pinch wrestling and I’m the top wiper in the entire US portapotty forces. You are nothing to me but just another sweet, soft baby butt. I will wipe your ass the fuck out of poo with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my stretch marks. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet and not smacking my balls? Think again,sweetmeat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of buttpirates across the USA and your library card is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cultural enrichment, busybuns. The kind that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Oscar Meyer. You’re takin’ a nap, youngin’. I can’t be anywhere, anytime because I cough a lot, and I’d have to research how to kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands but that’s so icky, let’s just cuddle okay? Not only am I extensively trained in drugged out penis-fencing, but I have access to the entire list of bathroom preferences of the United States Rainbow Coalition and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your wobbly ass. You’ll have to face the continent-sized women of the sjw movement, you little whackanoodle. If only you could have known what baby batter your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held the umbrella tighter. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you tittering furball. I will sprinkle happy juice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting a hug, friendo.

Lmao fucking dyel

Oldest copypasta ever. Just look at those arms, my dick is thicker than that

>Oldest copypasta ever.
that's the point, newblood

GR8 B8 M8

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.