Other urls found in this thread:

melody.su
youtube.com/watch?v=idvG77g8kUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a kike?

What nationality are you?

Хyи cocёшь? Бoчкy дeлaл?

Cтaлин - гepoй и cпacитeль чeлoвeчecтвa

How is Russia able to have such an advanced military and space program when every video and picture you ever see of it makes it look like a gigantic trailer park full of drunks and psychos?

Do you crouch on a nike suit with vodka daily or weekly?

>Nike suit
>Posts an Adidas suit.

Why is your country so fucked up? Your country is one of the biggest contributors in rekt thread.

Alco-zombies are more than happy to capture glorious moments of their vacation, and spread all those countless pictures all around our social networks.
Sciense/Military guys have much more eye-catching breath-taking stuff, but they are not allowed to take pictures.

Because we hate each other and ourselves very much. BlOOD FOR BLOOD GOD!

Where in Russia do I have to go to fuck a twelve year old?

> *BLOOD

Have you rode a bear?

Moscow, Lubyanka square, building 2. You can purchase one online on www.fsb.ru

Where can I purchase the piss tapes?

There are no bears where I live. (Bryansk oblast). My dad, a woodsman, told me, that one stray bear walked in from Belorus once, but was killed and eaten by local villagers.

fucking heretic

Why everyone drives Lada and drives like a mental? I mean, I live in Italy, and here we don't drive respecting the rules, but in Russia it's even worse.

melody.su

Is road rage a skill your need to aquire when making the driving license test?

Do you pidar?

I have these Russian quote on quote "friends" that don't like memes, are very homophobic, and are almost always on the verge of fighting and think having a good time means punching me occasionally, cursing at me in Russian as if it were hilarious, and walking vEry fast in the street while somehow smoking a cigarette. Are all Russian's like this, or are these just bad people to hang with?

Fuck off you filthy Russian scum

Lada cars are loved by our guests from Southern regions, i.e. Chechens, Dags and other churkas. Those gyus are hot-blooded and like to show-off. Lada Priora drivers are like subculture among other drivers. Poor guys with nothing to lose, who want to compensate their poverty, Bosozoku of Russia.

>a good time means punching me occasionally, cursing at me in Russian as if it were hilarious, and walking vEry fast in the street while somehow smoking a cigarette
russian in exile gere, can confirm 3/4 stereotypes for myself.
Ido punch people for fun (not too hard, though and only ones I'm chummy with), I do curse in russian, since its a way more elaborate language to curse in (but not at ppl I'm chummy with), and I do have a fast walking pace. Don't smoke cigarettes though.
Oh, and I can crouch properly for extended periods of time, I just don't do it often.

>Bryansk
Nice, I've family there. You have a metal detector? It can be lucrative, hunting for WWII memorabilia and selling them on e-bay.

I think, it's manifestation of accumulated stress. Harsh life, TV-induced hysteria, uncertainty, all that stuff.

Pidar is not something you do, it is something you arent. Unless you've tired of living.

youtube.com/watch?v=idvG77g8kUI

I guess, all the loot around my village is already collected. Geiger counter is more useful.

Leningrad - the band, will be in September for the first time in Prague.Is the show worth to visit? Tickets are quite expensive

yes. worth it.

Do you have an altar dedicated to the great tyrant Putin?

If you are into drinking aspect of our culture, can understand their lyrics, it may entertain you. If not - don't bother.

alright, i'm pitched. Thanks guys

Do you believe Putin wants to be the next Tzar, and will you go to his coronation if that does indeed occur?

Also, do you prefer vodka or vodka?

>cheched
jamaican smooth rum and tequila (reposado) actually, that's why I was exiled. a disgrace for the nation.

You know this guy?

>Putin wants to be the next Tzar
to answer your first question, he alredy is amd I don't think he likes people looking into his private life too much, he'd rather have all that staged stuff. he's an autocrat allright, but he's nonchalant about it and if he was to be removed, russia would be thrown back into the chaos of the early '90s, since I can't see anyone strong enough to take up his position of semi-iron-fist ruling.
in short, if I was invited, I'd definitely go for the grub alone, and I wanna see the show.

LIKE A LORD

IVAN GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEE

Why dont all russians just kill themselves?
You must know by now that youre worthless scum.

oi, I've a question. what is your favoirite zar(or zarina), from Wladimir of Kiev (I know, not technically a zar) to Nikolai II?

>zar
nigga what?

Do you eat potatoes everyday?

цapь; paшaн, ниггep, дy ю cпик ит?

WHY DID JEW DO IT?!?

dubs never lie

Putin may not want, but our media want him to appear royal, almost divine. If i happen to be on his coronation, I would like to allahu akbar the whole show. Fuck monarchy. Our granddads didnt kill Nikolai II for another holy king would take his throne.

Spread of information describing methods of suicide is illegal in Russia. You cannot escape.

begging for attention in such a bad way... be ashamed man. Where are you even from?

Peter the First. Scholar, progressor, party animal.

If getting drunk is inevitable, I prefer samogon made by someone I know. In other cases coffie w. milk.

For our sins?

Skazhite pazhylsta, y vas est bydlo fekalii.

Takzhe, gde vi zhivyete

vodka or gtfo

Polna zhopa bydlo fekalii.
Zhivyom my kto gde, no w osnovnom w Rossii.

About vodka. I don't get that blonde chick from Prometheus movie. Got herself full glass of vodka and be like "Look at me! I drink vodka with no snack just for the sake of it! Look how strong and classy I am! Full glass will not KO me!"
I thought drinking vodka is about conversation, opening your soul to others, its together drink. Devouring vodka alone, in one face, is considered alcoholism by many alcoholics in Russia. Totally not cool.