How high water pressure do they need to hold that rock up?

How high water pressure do they need to hold that rock up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsTyjVnZBww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres a big magnet in the rock the repels from another one under the water

no fucking clue

A man with fishing rod n line holding it up from behind the tree

clear plastic tube holding it up

the rock is made of foam

magic

it's the force of 1000 enemas

0Pa because it's an illusion

Let me guess, youre a nigger or arab?

How stoopid is you

Fake news,
The picture is upside down

Pic is clearly made on the southern hemisphere and flipped.

yes but it was taken in australia

A physicist used quantum entanglement to permanently fix that rock there in space and time.

Tubgirl is love

You can't see because it's clear and the water is obscuring it, but a single, two inch pillar of diamond (the hardest metal known to man) runs between the water to keep the rock aloft.

That's simple, the pressure is fucking high, like the Niagera waterfal, but it's more like waterascend.

If the rock weighs 100 kg, then you need 100*9.81 = 981 N to hold it suspended in mid air.
If water hits a flat square surface of 10x10 cm (0.01 m^2), then a pressure of 981/0.01 = 98100 Pa = 98.1 kPa is required to hold the rock in place.
However that's not actually the pressure inside the pipe, it's the pressure exercited on the rock

At what flow rate?

constant

thats a lot of diamond user

Why these exact same topics every time??

Give me weight of that rock user and I'll
count that for you.

Why respond in these exact same topics every time??

>you need 100*9.81 = 981 N to hold it suspended in mid air

Except that it'll just tip over to one side, following the path of least resistance.

…just like the Twin Towers should have done.

So, why didn't they do that?

rock ? that's a fucking boulder you nonce

The rock is made from cardboard and a colony of flies tied to the bottom of the fake rock are keeping it aloft.

Because jet fuel actually can melt steel beams

au contraire!

youtube.com/watch?v=xsTyjVnZBww

haven't seen that one in a while

anyone else remember when it was getting spammed on the Bungie forums leading up to Halo 2's release?

Projecting a stream of diahrria back into your own face...better censor her vagina

because it's Sup Forums, not Random

>repels from another one under the water
Unstable. Would fall to a side 100%

what does b mean

Theirs clear balloons tied to the rock holding it up

you would need as much water pressure as the rock weighs

AYO HOL UP

There's a sky blue coloured rod suspendeing it from above.

The rock is in low-earth orbit. The orbit is timed to rotate with the earth so it will always be there. Science!!

fuck off

things i never noticed about this when i was younger... she is using a slice of cheese as a mask AND her pussy has been censored for some odd reason
>
thank you for your time

What the fuck kind of 3D platformer are you living in OP?

You're on the right track, but as points out a magnet inside the boulder wouldn't work. Clearly what we're dealing with is a room temperature superconductor being held in place by flux pinning.

It's a special kind of floating rock.

Like pumice, but instead of being foamy because of pockets of gas while cooling, this rock had pockets of vacuum, so not only can it float of water, it can float on air as well.

low quality bait

>geocentric orbit
>flat earth

Too high. That amount of pressure would begin to cut the rock instead of keeping it up