Unpopular opinion thread:

Unpopular opinion thread:
>Homosexuality is weirder than incest, but I don't think either should be considered unacceptable
>Empire Strikes Back is the only good Star Wars movie, A New Hope is okay, the rest are bad
>The US, UK, and Japan are three of the worst 'developed nations' in the world
>There are way worse things about the EU than the immigration policy
>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot
>Sup Forumsacks and other "alt-right" types are the new SJWs, they're literally mirror images of them
>Most laws should be abolished

>Anyone who spends money on worthless video game skins like in CSGO or LoL is a fucking idiot
>Sup Forumsacks and other "alt-right" types are the new SJWs, they're literally mirror images of them
>Most laws should be abolished
Are you me?

no, but if I am, then stop samefagging

pls don't die

I could kind of understand a cosmetic in a game over another game if you're going to play lots of the first game and none of the second. But that puts me in the position of supporting people who play loads of MOBAs or whatever. And those people are wrong about fun.

>people who play loads of MOBAs or whatever. And those people are wrong about fun
this

I would love an explanation of why the US, UK, and Japan are the worst developed nations

bump

>>Homosexuality is weirder than incest,
It's definitely weirder than wanting underaged girls
when white straight men started to take lessons from nigs and fags and women, it was gonna be ridiculous, and it was

The UK is pretty much a dictatorship at this point, and the standard of living isn't very good, especially in regard to housing. Also chavs exist
The US is cool in many ways, different from most developed countries, but it has a shit load of problems with its government, from my perspective at least
Japan is just overrated as fuck because it's a non-third world shit hole Asian country with hot women and Chinese cartoons

I agree with you quite a bit there user. Especially about the eu. Nobody seems to look beyond the immigration policies.
I don't consider homosexuality weirder than incest but that's because there's less incest in my country and more homosexuality.

My unpopular opinions
>the eu was the worst for Britain since world wars 1 and 2
>britain was right not to adopt the euro
>brexit was good
>mens rights are now more important than women's rights in the developed world
>people who preorder games just for exclusives are idiots
>people who justify corporations like Microsoft and apples anti-consumerism are idiots
>apple is a shit company
>the hard left and the hard right are both children who need to be ignored
>trump was the better candidate
>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking
>Cats are better than dogs
>star trek is better than star wars
>LOTR is better than harry potter

damn, I agree with almost all of this

Star Wars isn't the masterpiece fanboys think it is. They are supposed to be fun adventure movies, nothing more. Some of them just happen to be actually good movies. A New Hope is the best one. The Prequels either take themselves too seriously or not seriously enough (compare Jar Jar to spousal abuse and child murdering). Rogue One takes itself to seriously and sucks. The Force Awakens doesn't and it's a fun movie.

Might I enquire as to what you do/don't agree with?

gaff is a fucking retard

>>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking
seems a bit excessive, but in my country it definitely needs to be more strict
>>Cats are better than dogs
nope
>>star trek is better than star wars
haven't really watched star trek but it seems good, so I don't disagree but I can't say I agree yet

And Citizen Kane is better than Airplane. Just because they're both set in space doesn't mean they're comparable. Completely different types of movies.

>those first four
>the others
you got some good point there, maybe not execution though

before anyone posts this
>no, game of thrones is not overrated, it is by far the best series ever made

>Homosexuality is weirder than incest
how is that even an "opinion" when that's just common sense. homosexuality is a known mental disease.

kek

Anybody who spends money on drugs is a piece of shit. 100% of your money should go towards your family. Wasting it on drugs makes your selfish and a nigger.

I don't think anyone would post that

I hate most games that are released today

The world needs a huge disease/disaster that will wipe out half our population for the world to get better

Guns don't increase crime, people do

Meth and heroin addicts desserve a purge like the jews got in camps

Hentai is fucking weird at best

if not drugs, what about wasting it on hobbies? like the hundreds of thousands people pour into their cars, their board game collections, their 1/4 scale model airplanes?

What if it wipes out the population centers with the better half of better people? You'll just have a smaller portion of people with the same ratio between better and shite.

>>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking

>What are false convictions, women falsely claiming rape.

Everything else you're pretty much spot on, except for cats.

>Ride the Lightning is the best Metallica album
>Game of Thrones is overrated
>Politics is bullshit, 90% of it can be safely ignored.
>Do whatever you need to do to get you through life as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

All of those. Hobbies are cool and fun but if they take up a lot of your time and money than I think it's selfish.

I think i found the commie...

I'm a libertarian

> overwatch has been ruined by the idea of new meta every season and instead of nerfing pharah they buffed her 2 counters, creating a quake arena like game in which everybody rush and kill

The world is over populated by billions of dipshits

I wasn't being entirely serious when I said that man. I wanted to see who would take the bait and you did.
In all seriousness however I like both quite a lot but do prefer star trek only because each series has a different cast and the original movies were great.

>>Ride the Lightning is the best Metallica album

The Force Awakens is the worst Star Wars by far.

So you'd better hope that natural disaster doesn't kill the rest of the population.

what do you/most star trek fans think of the JJ Abrams movies?

> a new genocide is needed for retarded and ignorant people (IQ lower than average) as they are slowing down progress and scientific discovery too much

Shit I forgot to specify its cases where guilt was actually there. Potential false cases are reexamined and if proven false we let the accused free but keep an eye on them.

If you want an actual problem Japan has, look at its criminally unfair criminal justice system.

Frankly I liked The Force Awakens because it took itself seriously when it didn't feel like any other movie did.

Oh. Shit. I confused TFA with Rogue One.
>an heros

Well, those countries are of the most liberal in the world. (But libertarian is not developed in my country, so I didn't think of that doctrine)

IQ doesn't preclude retardation or ignorance. You just think faster, execute faster, and have the potential to learn more over a set period of time. I don't think a world filled with autistic savants will be able to solve their own autism, for example.

Do you know how painstakingly slow the method of discovery will go if everyone is buttblasted by nature being naturally ugly instead of super-symmetric?

You're going to be really pissed when you find out that a lot of those fundamentalist Christians actually have decent IQ levels. IQ is not a measure of intelligence, nor was it ever intended to be.

>those countries are of the most liberal in the world

heroin addict here
Yes, we should be purged.

I mean in the economic way

>intelligence quotient is not meant to measure intelligence

>trans are really gay
>ponies are for faggots
>most big youtubers if not all are cancer

Personally
Original wrath of khan better than into darkness
First one was pretty good
Beyond was okay
Ranking
1. Star trek
2. Beyond
3. Into darkness

>Hentai is fucking weird at best

>Sup Forums.org

...why are you here?

Unpopular theory here. Homosexuality is nature's method of population control... I mean it's a fact really, not a theory

> homos and feminist wants "equalty" and "tolerance" so they strip naked on the streets.
> but only gets wierder people to strip naked too, especialy some 15 y old with existencial crisis.
> thats not "gender ideology" or "empowerment", just some perverted faggets who strip naked on the streets.
> complain about we practice intolerance, but even they put excuses to avoid sexual education or anything on schools.
> dont write any usefull information on books, create info videos or get a consensus.
> just rant about random things on public and screetch like faggets.
sorry need some pills rigth now.

i support the movement tough, i just hate that dumb bitches who strip naked on public... there is need for that.

show me an index by which the UK, US, and Japan are the most economically free countries.

Why don't you agree with my statement on cats?

Yes, it is.
I do concord completely.

Define intelligence, wunderkid.

I agree with every single one of your points... Today OP was not a fag

The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Making money on Youtube isn't a job, it's welfare.
Like really, go out and get a real fucking job and make real fucking money and you can still do the EXACT same shit with the internet at the EXACT same time, IT'S NOT DIFFICULT YOU'RE JUST LAZY COCKSUCKERS!

Getting a real job will not effect the quality and hell, they might even be able to quit the welfare system that is Youtube.

>UK system is undemocratic and political parties are complete shit
>US political system is shit cos dominated by money and lobbying
>Agree with everything OP said.
>My unpopular opinion vidya have begun to cater to retards

High five!

Now take a look at the history of the Intelligence Quotient and compare your definition to the grievances of those who struggled to create the standardized testing method.

Then come back to me and explain why or why not the Intelligence Quotient is not meant to measure intelligence.

>people who abstain from drug use are subhuman
>the entire music industry since the turn of the digital era/y2k is garbage
>alternative sexual persuasions (read faggots) are fine, but it should be kept at home/in designated alternative lifestyle clubs (read gay-bars)

I think immigrated people are better then the minorities that are born in my country. Immigrants who come here work there fucking asses off to make something of themselves. Black minorites born here are lazy Damon niggers with no respect.

The MSM was right to pressure YT to cut the ad rev of it's users, the MSM has to compete with itself to stay alive so why shouldn't people on there feel the same burden that real journalists, reporters, and political commentators do?

Humanity is a fucking unworthy species to live on this planet and we are rotten to the core thanks to evolutionary needs. We will never improve. Some catastrophe should wipe us from the face of the earth.

>its selfish to have fun

I think people think
>We can fuck the world now, because it wont go to shit in my lifetime

I second that motion. I have a female friend who has a channel & no real job. She's a shit friend & a real bitch.

>Rape isn't that fucking bad. Come on. Get the fuck over yourself.

besides the Starwars opinion ( i don´t care too much about it so i don´t really have an opinion on them) and the Pol opinion (also too less informations) and the Law opinion i pretty much agree on everything you just said

This Alt-Right/Trumpling bullshit is basically Conservative SJWs, they act the same way as SJWs to the point it's both beautiful irony and sad shame.

>Jesus Christ really did die for our sins and we have been manipulated since childhood to subconsciously worship the devil

because dogs are much more affectionate and better companions.

I would second that but then we have to include entertainers and artists of all kinds

This is supposed to be unpopular opinions.

Is your friend Shoe0nHead? I heard she's a nasty bitch IRL

Money is NOT the root of all evil and the guy who said "money can buy you happiness" was a poor larping faggot.

Basic knowledge and capabilities to understand topics and give a
That is why we have to accept it, user, being homo is OK.

>Reddit is a good site, it's just the community that's bad

Being an entertainer of any kind ain't a job at all. Actor, singer, comedian, ec, that shit is NOT work.

Sup Forums is a good site, it's just the pedo and the perverted gore /rekt /fbfap /loli that's making it bad.

yep

>mens rights are now more important than women's rights in the developed world
name onething where mens rights are more important since i can´t finde one right now and im curious.
>we need to start executing sex offenders with crimes greater than sexual harassment or stalking
I think thats too much, they should be locked away for life maybe in a sexoffender colony or something and thats it especially when they can´t be proven guilty without doubt
i can agree but just on a Subjective level since they are hard to Compare
>LOTR is better than harry potter
same here

What? You answered a request to define intelligence, not provide a response to something I've yet to provide you with.

I don't understand how you got to homosexuality from intelligence. Are you implying something about homosexuality and intelligence?

oh look the true scotsman is here

Sometimes fanfiction is actually objectively better than the show/movie/comic book/source material.

>Lucio is the best character, all other characters suck ass
>Video-games are for nerds

Sorry user, I was reading and trying to answer another user's post but somehow I fat fingered something on my phone.

have you watched westworld?
i won´t say its the best series but its pretty good and pretty deep.
also tehtitle of best series is pretty much a personal choice

Nope. She's a UK based game reviewer. Recently got paid by Bioware to attend the Mass Effect launch in L.A. She seems cool on her channel... But trust, she's a turd. I'd say her name but we're close (exgf) & if one of you niggers was to white knight, she'd def know it was me... She's well aware of my Sup Forums addiction

If you roll trips say channel name

I really want Matt Reeves' Batman movie to go with a really underrated villain like Mr. Freeze or Man-Bat, we've already seen Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Scarecrow.

it depends on the situation if you take timnme off from your family in a situation where its reasonable and they don´t suffer from it it´s not selfish if everyone has taht opportunity

Agreed. I couldn't give a shit if a guy wants to fuck a guy or a girl wants to fuck a girl. Let 'em. Long as no ones getting hurt, then allow nature to take it's course & stop our viral species from drowning in itself. I should be president. You're my vice president bro, let's bring our controversial logic to the masses!

its happening right now its called Anti-Vaxxer movement