Rise up. Stand your ground

Rise up. Stand your ground.

THEY WILL NOT REMOVE TRUMP!
They will be met by a loaded gun behind every blade of grass if they try.
It is not illegal to defend your country from tyranny. We will resort to leftist violence with the defensive force entrusted to us by our founding fathers with the 2nd Amendment.

Defend our greatest leader. Defend democracy.

>Make America Great Again

lmao u mad bro
sorry trump sux i guess

dude is a smoothbrained piss baby that cant govern

good job tho, u keep actin' badass while the adults keep things running

We will send every last Trump opponent to live with the Muslims you love so much while they livestream your beheading for us to watch.

Worst part is you cucks will still be yelling "Islam is peace!" Fucking degenerates, all of you.

just lmao at imagining you people impotently screaming into the void like with the shit

99% chance of indictment. Not opinion. Fact.

It's cute that you think our 30 million Negroes out for white blood aren't going to fucking wreck you.

I can sense your fear. It's palpable. Ever seen a scare Chihuahua? They growl real tough.

Whiny baby trump has whiny baby followers..
Boo hoo hoo.
You elected the whiny baby bully.
You get to drink his piss stream.

>according to wall street jewnal
>fact

Well that would be an easy thing to prove wrong wouldn't it? I noticed you failed to do that.

these threats are so empty-headed and unrealistic. It's okay if you're just a dumbass shitposting 12 year old; but if you're an adult, god help you.

>2017
>Conflating support for Muslims with criticising a moron for POTUS
ISYGDDT

oooo nice one, bet u had to think real hard to some make that (((pun)))

doesn't change the fact that your president is a literal brokebrained idiot; you people deserve eachother lmao

>Threaten dissenting opinion freeze peach
Are Trump supporters really this unpatriotic?

That's so funny considering the whiney bitchy, "Resist" faggots wearing dresses, complaining about Trump, Conservatives, Free Speech, The Police etc.. Autistic screeching, crying, literally shaking video rants all over the web & Shia Labouef style out of control behavior from the left and Anti-Trumpers. Yet, we are the whiney bitchy ones...?? Hmmm visit reality much? Muh Russians...

For "Winners", you Trump Supporters still manage to be pathetic.

>99% chance drumphth is finished!!!1!

Sad!

I like how you listed both options. very nice of you.

> Defend our greatest leader
OR
> Defend Democracy

It's always funny when edgy faglords insult jews because they're successful. The view from your trailer park must be pretty grim.

Better, faggot?

Face it, he's fucking done. Don't worry though. Sup Forums will always be here to be your safe space so that you will have a place to cry.

65% vs 35% of country

good luck faggot. Enjoy being strung up as a Russian traitor.

Just like there was a 93% chance you shouldn't have gotten out of the condom, yet here you are.

Majority should rule. He is only in office due to gerrymandering. So get ready to fight my ignorant or elitist OP

Sure there's a chance he won't get indicted. That's what 99% means, dumbass. That means there's one percent chance that he will not get indicted. So could fucking luck. let the games begin!

Who else here is well stocked on popcorn and beer, just hoping this turn into a full-fledged political shitstorm?

>autistic screeching

yes. please give the military a reason. i beg you.

Literally nobody is debating that jews are successful. Infact it is considered antisemetic to bring attention to their overwhelming success in every facet of our society. Im really not sure what point you were attempting to make here.

>pic related, glorious jewish success in media

Remember when they said hillary had a 97%chance of winning look how that turned out

See

Sounds alot like you conservacucks the entire time obama was in office. At least we've got reason to be upset other than "bu-bu-but he's black"

I get how statistics work. Im pointing out that statistics are meaningless if they come from biased or otherwise shitty sources. Trump broke no laws, there was no collusion, and you are literally incapable of citing any instance of that occurring because no instance exists. Must suck to be on the wrong side of history lol.

MY ALLEGIANCE IS WITH THE REPUBLIC WITH DEMOCRACY

Then what are you scared of?

> inb4 "IM NOT SCARED!!!"

Be sure and say it in all caps so that we'll believe you

Question; if he's impeached for whatever the reason is, does that mean all his actions since taking office will be overturned automatically? I'm interested in seeing panic and rioting in the streets and need to know if I am prepared.

Yea, because all their success is them giving favors to each other and rarely any personal achievement. It highlights that they're just scheming behind everyone's backs and advancing themselves through back channels and shady means.

A poll is only valid if everyone turns up to vote.

Maybe the grand jury wont show up that day, youre right....

No. They would have to be overturned through government action. Which is a moot point considering he wont be impeached as he has committed no act that is an impeachable offense.

lol
Trump has less than a year remaining until he's impeached or resigns

If you viewed the reference to the "Wall Street JEWnal" as a positive reference, you might have hit your head too hard during the day.

No. If he's found guilty, the house and then the senate must vote to impeach him and kick him out of office.

Then pence takes over. None of his appointments are taken away.

>wall street journal
Lol

better ramp up that damage control faggot.

Oi vey enough of this antisemetic hate speech! The global community will not tolerate this behaviour! Everyone knows the overwhelming control of society in every facet is not some sort of organized conspiracy but simply pure coincidence!

>/pol
>didn't show work on math
Stay ignorant

>success
infiltration.

>FTFY

>then pence, smasher of gays, straightborn, the ungayed will take over
The hole these dumbasses are digging themselves into is just gold and I'm loving every minute.

you assume they aren't too busy fucking your wives. cuck.

the loveliest part is that dems are still losing more and more offices. Trump won. America is awesome.

>comparing predictive analytics based off polling vs amounts of times one particular thing has factually happened in the past

Jews are 2% of the population. You can literally plug the numbers in and get the same results. Idk what you are debating here.

>couple of chairs and a couch
Won't you please join us in the gun room for tea?

Yes, but as you are looking at media executives and producers, you can't just divide it by the population of the us or world, it's bullshit.

Remember when Hillary had a 99% chance of winning?
> I do

>made up statistic
nobody, not even the NYT, put her odds that high.

fake news alert

>Comparing a totally unique case to other completely unique and unrelated cases

That fat fucking shit. Make America/fit/ again

Oooooh I member....

That did happen. And 3 Republicans put their people over party and told trump and McConnell to fuck off

>Washington Post
>Journalism
Pick one and only one.

I can't stop laughing at this brand of stupid.
But this is Sup Forums, where they worship his Cheeto-ness.

That's the point. You can't say anything about the polls vs results in the last election compared to how many grand juries have handed down indictments. That's apples and oranges.

Are we too busy cutting up our cake to eat it? Why are the greatest technologies hidden away? By greed? By laziness? By fear? Or is it simply natural evolution of social order?

>I only trust news from foreign billionaires, not domestic ones
kysf

who does he blame for his kissy-face?

>Trumpeteer logic
>Actual intelligence
Pick one. Both can't exist in the same person.

Black people just want decent jobs and to relax, they really don't want to kill whitey.

>electoral votes are based on gerrymandering

Kill yourslef f

small government republicans, the party of personal liberty!

Whaah, stop finding everything wrong with our orange coloured leader, we'll kick a big tantrum and shoot our guns because violence is the solution to everything!

Fake news everyone, it's all fake news!

I think you need to learn how those electors are chosen based on the number of voters in their party. in their districts.

This is a legit solution. Why doesn't Trump just lie about that? He could just claim he's successfully fulfilled all campaign promises already, and his voters would believe him. Then we wouldn't have to worry about any of his disastrous policies actually being enacted.

>THEY WILL NOT REMOVE TRUMP

>THEY

Implying

trump is doing a damn fine job of removing himself

Wake me up when CNN and FOX News is off the air.

fun fact, the books by Obama and Trump have the same position on gun control.

Fossil fuels don't bring good jobs, giving billionaires tax breaks isn't "fair taxing", and colluding with Russian diplomats and hiding it from Congress is illegal.

They will be met by blah blah blah.

You faggots won't do shit. Threats, bitching, waving your guns. At the end of the day you're just chicken shit.