humblebundle.com/gift?key=zAREAmcFFfAPEnrm
imgur.com/a/Yp3BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was it me?
I didn't die

> Mind Giving Me Over Cooked?
> Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/llarkin67/
> Game: steamcommunity.com/id/llarkin67/

Oh, no it wasn't me then. I worked from a list.

Know Him?

i had resident evil 6 from a good user

He left me this steam key for Facerig... He wanted you to have it user-kun...

humblebundle.com/gift?key=xp5DE2eknw2b7DEy

Is the user with the bunch of HB keys around? I was the one who requested Sherlock

No, it's not like we're a league of game gifters

Kek well cheers i had a fun experience i'll wait a bit more just in cause santa comes early

Could I kindly ask for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel please? It's one of my fav series, thanks

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640

I believe with his dying breathe he whispered a humble steam key for
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition, I'll try my best to repeat it...

humblebundle.com/gift?key=zAREAmcFFfAPEnrm

I'm cooking at the moment, maybe I'll do a roll thread later on.

It will have at least the following games:
imgur.com/a/Yp3BA
And I have 3 pages of humble bundle pages to sort through.

Well i got school in 4 hours i'm fucked

Thanks user

Woot!!!

Yw!

can you give me anything pls from humble bundle pls?
[email protected]

Mind sending a private key for steam?
> Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/llarkin67/
> Games One Random Will Do: Broken Age, Project Highrise,Sheltered, Viscera Cleanup Detail + DLC.

So fellow anons, what do we do from here?

Hope, Pray, Dream but most importantly CRY

Hopefully a nice gifter will help with me request

Not to take away from the current gifters giving atm, thanks for making the weekend awesome

It will likely be in 2-3 hours.

sorry user, you'll need to roll for them when the threads live. Winning numbers are always multiples of twelve.

Good to know!

Last Giver send some privately i'm pretty sure but yeah it possible it's gonna be a roll thread might need somebody to walk me through (newfag)

I shall be waiting, kind sir

So roll thread when ill give you my steam link and you send it there when ill win?

Oh So I Enter My Steam ID and use the last two digits and then the OP Will "Roll The Dice" then tud dah! lucky winner

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
Hey Sup Forums, it's been a while since the last one of of these, but here it goes again, "12 is a lucky number" Steam Game Roll Thread!

Please read ALL the rules before roling!
1. All games are on a first come, first serve basis, if a game is listed more than once then there are copies of that game equal to the amount of times it is listed.
2. Winning numbers are multiples of twelve and are: 12,24,36,48,60,72,84 & 96. Quads/Pents etc may be chosen as winners at OP's discretion.
3. When rolling, ALWAYS include (or link back to) your profile name. Posts that do not follow this rule will not be counted.
4. Winners will be contacted by Steam and will be sent a friend invite which they must accept before the code is given, you're free to remove me afterwards.
4b. Once the friend request has been accepted I will ask what game you would like and advise of those already taken & let you choose again if your requested game is unavailable.
4c. Although I work down the thread to check for winners, games are given out firstcome/firstserve to those who ask for the them first on Steam, if I send a request and you don't accept for ages then the game you wanted may have been given to someone who won after you, but contacted me first. I advise accepting the invite and messaging me straight away so I don't miss you.

Lastly I would like to say that this process for me takes time to do, I would appreciate winners to post proof that OP delivered so those waiting can be reassured, if the thread 404s I will continue to work through the winners & contact people.

Post with the game list is to follow. Last count made it at just below 60 games.

>THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE

This is what I usually post and will do so when the thread is up.

Bump... any gifters willing to help me please

Alright cool
See ya in few hours then ;)

Thank You so much i don't mind that much if i don't receive a game but you made my day for helping a newfag thanks

I never get steam gifts but I torrented that one today. It's a SP game and hence I figured, "that fat fuck Gaben must've cast some kind of magic on everyone and I will no longer pay for SP games on Steam", and got it from skidrowreloaded.com instead. Not that I really care enough to play it or whatever.

Sorry But What Do You "Roll" with Steam ID, annon tag or choice of number?

You state what game you would like and your steam ID
The last two digits of your post are your "roll"
If the last two digits match one of the winning numbers then you win.

You really are new right.

Yeah i left Sup Forums Sup Forums because i saw a jpeg of a guy choking a baby to death while i was a school but then my friend said sooo fake so yeah i hope so but i'm really enjoying myself this smoring

/thread/

Any secret gifters lurking around wanna help, thanks again

Well, fuck off then, this is not the place for you