Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
im an 18 year old skinny whiteboi that wants to become one of them traps that you see on /gif/ sometimes. what should i do first? I have 50 euros on an amazon account. what should I get

the biggest blackest dildo

Buy Clorox bleach and matchsticks. Set a fire to your house, then chug the bleach. Then you go to sleep. The next day the world becomes better.

Give me your kik, if you haven't got one, make one, and I'll make you a cock hungry whore and talk dirty to you.

But as far as what to buy, a few things, chastity cage, dildo, panties and stockings, makeup and a wig.

Leggings, wig, panties

drink piss faggot

buttplugs, lube and weed

Leggings/thigh-highs, panties, wig, basic makeup.

Bleach.

sure ill make one now

Get me a 50 euro amazon card bitch

soz already used it. if you want to buy me stuff on my wishlist thought that could be nice

are you prepared to shave your legs and arms cos that's gunna be the deal breaker for most people

>I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time other than flame people on the internet that I'll never meet in my entire life or whose existence won't affect mine in the slightest because I'm a depressed cunt whose life is falling apart and I'm secretly a closet fag who masturbates to traps

Are we too busy cutting up our cake to eat it? Why are the greatest technologies hidden away? By greed?

yeah totally. i want to say up for electrolysis anyways, but for the time being i shave my legs (although the past few weeks i haven't)

OH yeah, THIS. Shaving arms isn't the number one thing, because if you're a "skinny whiteboi" then the chances of you having hairy arms is slim, but definitely shave legs.

razor, chastity cage, butt plug.

Made one yet?

im not sure, personally most people tend to believe that the best technology comes from competition in the marketplace, when really a lot of useful inovations have come have come from state programs, such as the internet to be honest (inb4 im a bernie sanders fag)

Go find a pride festival.

Buy, poison, dig a grave, lay down, drink poison, and finally die.

working on it

Good cos no one likes a hairy man in tights
>drop a kik if you want some more advice. I used to cd back in the day before people started seriously stepping up the game

>pride festival
I'm not one of those fags

tbh id fuck a hairy guy in tights, but not someone trying to cd. idk itd be hot

yeah i meant that traps with hairy legs arent a good thing.

Good boy

my kik is fckwiththeirheads42
my discord is 5AU5EPAN#2812

what are euros even worth nowaday lol

im not sure. irl we use cat's teeth as currency now

lol they only good in the EU
>we are leaving, glad we never took up the euro

pray for me, im irish

You're fucked pal sorry

are u cute in teh head boy

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

in fairness to you, you have more to worry about than the scots but I don't hear you lot throwing a paddy
>scots are fucking girls. You with us or against us

Get a bunch of clingfilm and fucking kill yourself. You will look like floppy shit in 50 years if you even make it that long without killing yourself.

Seek professional help.

well im cute in bed so thats all that matters

whats your email address? ill send a futureme for 2067 so we can catch up

buy yourself a nice skirt and ummm stockings? yeah that'll do :D