Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_CvIsiXlLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same as Messi

Technique over athleticism
Brains over muscle

Not all athletes are shaped like and weigh as much as your average car DeMarcus

muricans dont understand that

Do you not understand how being a good athlete works? Being in good shape, practicing a lot, studying the game and having a high cardiorespiratory endurance mean a lot more than "muscle definition".

By your logic whoever won Mr. Universe should be the GOAT tennis player.

Federer has insane leg strength. Tennis is all footwork

Have you seen Messis legs? They're giant and pure muscle

Don't go that far, just look at Brady.

He isn't a musclefat giga nigga and yet he's the GOAT handegg player.

Yeah, his calves are pretty GOAT

But you wouldn't say Messi is the typical gyganigga full of muscle, he just has mucle where he needs to

Why would you train lats and pecs for soccer like Cristiano Ronaldo does?

>No muscle definition
>Literally GOAT of all time

>tfw you realize fedelel has pretty nice legs

youtube.com/watch?v=3_CvIsiXlLI

0:38

I would say Federer has the perfect body type for tennis. Don't forget matches go on for 4+ hours. Usain Bolt couldn't run a marathon

>no muscle definition

>literally bigger ass than his wife

Dem juicy thighs. Rumour has it he used to run hills with Wilfork on his back.

>no muscle definition
lies

Notice how the white line on the background bends in an effort of avoiding his big traps and muscularity.

That's a nice detail.

Did he eat Nadal or something?

have you ever played football my friend
you would get raped by any defender on this planet without upper body muscles

Upper body and lower body are linked with each other. You cannot have elite speed without being ripped, it's all biomechanics dude, why do you think does Usain Bolt invest so much time in training his abs?

why did i know an american made this thread?

Messi is a compressed machine of steel. He always stays on his feet because his balance is fucking GOAT. which makes him so fucking great. Suarez is similar but far more chaotic in his dribbling. Nerman would fly if you even look in his general direction

why are his legs so big when he throws a ball after taking a few slow steps for a living?

>expecting Americans to consider anything but a 10 ft, 350lb gigga nigga an athlete

Legs, Hips and Glutes are where humans build up strength & power. The other muscles mostly just serve to transfer this power as efficient as possible.

nevermind. I guess it must be from walking on and off the pitch to sit down in that heavy armour every 30 seconds for the commercials.

>eurocuck who plays a gay sport for elderly people and women is a skinny faggot
In other news the sky is blue