You ever punched/slapped a female Sup Forums?

you ever punched/slapped a female Sup Forums?

Your mother.

Get in here to see some real naughty stuff, and don't forget to post yours please! Discord /5aj52XB

Any man who hits a female is a punk.

I kicked my sister once
then my father spanked me dafür

no but ive seen it happen a few times. twice it was domestic abuse and i felt bad for the females

No but my ex gf kicked my ass.

is she hot and fit?
if so,i want the details

I have punch a woman as hard as i can. The look on her face was priceless.

Yes. After she grabbed my crotch. I punched her face but was pulled away by some other people.

you are black,right?

Only in a sexual way. I'm a dom, I usually chill with submissive girls.

Slapping a girl while you're fucking her and having her thank you for it is pretty neat.

My exgirlfriend would sometimes get really drunk and aggressive. On occasion she would slap me.

One time I told her that if she did it again I would knock the shit out of her. She said "OH YEAH?!?!" and slapped me immediately.

I knocked that bitch into next week. She cried and said "How can you hit a girl?!?!"

I said "Bitch, you've been hitting me for two fucking years!"

We broke up not too long after that and she moved home after graduation. I haven't spoken to her since.

Yes, my sister.

My wife grew up with an abusive father. She has a history of anxiety and abusive behavior yourself. She was on a tear once and she was smacking me again. I smacked her the fuck back. She didn't like it but she didn't hit me anymore after that.

Technically speaking, you're all bitches to me.

Had to slap my ex once because she came at me with a knife. Stunned her long enough to grab it out of her hands. Don't think anyone can really argue with self defense reasons.

It's wrong to put your hands on your partner in anger, whether it's the male or female.

Some women don't see it that way unfortunately. The message that it sends is "Whenever I'm mad at you, I can hit you" and that's wrong for both parties involved.

If I can't put my hands on her when I'm angry, she can't do it either. Period. End of discussion.

If she came at me with a knife, I would have done more than slapped her. I would have knocked her jaw on the kitchen table.

Bullshit. If a female starts hitting you you can defend your self. NO PUSSY PASS,White knights need not apply.

Gender Equality bitch!

My fiancee because she likes it

Nope. I grew up with two little sisters, and we got along good. Sure, we fought, and they were annoying as hell sometimes, but it never became a fist fight.

Eh, mental issues on her end and I didn't need to make it worse than it already was. But I get your point.

yes

>dafür
Nazi

That's pretty much where we have arrived. Things are chill now. She takes her medicine. I really fucking resent her dad though.