What do you hate about women?

What do you hate about women?

Nothing, really.

it takes more than cash for them to let me carry them off

They think they're special

How they seem more likely than Men to regress to a childlike state when faced with hardship.

I'm bored and I'd like to expose some girls and share their nudes. Tell why you hate women. Kik somefrogguy

Mostly just the way they think they're entitled to things just because they have a vagina.
>obviously doesn't apply to ALL women, just 99.99%

i once had a dream with Gilmour and Waters,from Pink Floyd
we were smoking a joint and laughing

The fact that they're inferior in literally every way. Only thing they're good for is breeding and catering the young.
>Worlds greatest leaders throughout history=Men
>Holds intellectual standards for themselves=Men
>Who makes decisions using logic and situational understanding=Men

If I had to pick something, and it is minor, it's that they will keep talking about a subject even when everyone around them is obviously super uncomfortable about the topic.
Spoken in general of course.

their vaginas

They don't flash me in Home Deopt

>all raised by women.

You're retarded.

That I am not one

I hate that!

How can you sit there and say all great leaders throughout history were raised by their mothers? You're retarded as all fuck.

They act entirely on their emotions instead of using rational thinking. They will use you for what they need and after they have it they won't need you anymore. They act weak and subservient to lull you into a false sense of devotion and love, once they see that you're vulnerable they'll cut and run.

>Raised by women
Yeah cause you know my life you fucking permacuck. Slit your wrists vertically for me tonight.

>all popped out of a woman's vagina at some point in their birth career

Fixed it for you idiot.

At the end of the day pussy is pussy. After you fuck a girl you have no obligation to her, just remember that.

Most that I've known just use you in some way. They also tell small lies for no reason.
Fucking bullshit.

This

They control 50% of the money and 100% of the pussy

>most just tell lies*

>letting a women dictate web you can fuck her

You're beta.

lol thats all you need to know about women

so tru

I hate women because most of them love dick, and that shits gay as fuck

seriously how can you change their way of thinking?

ive been slowly trying for years on my gf and shes definitely better than when we started but still work to do

KEK

So you don't want no gril liking your dick?

their free will

>all mothers are good

They are incapable of unconditional love to anyone but their children

Everything.
/thread

The fact that they do not have a penis

No shit. Not all but dam. You get these bitches in their 30's. Felonies, investigated by child services, sociopath kids, drug addiction,baggage baggage baggage. They think for a second someone like me just because they got a pussy that I'd take any of that on or have shit to do with them. No kids, retired at 37. 50k income guaranteed even if I do nothing else in life. Nice house, drive a 16 hellcat. No baggage, debt etc. they think I'll take any of that shit on. PoF is a cesspool of these bitches. Not every woman. But goddam. Not anything that special. But my shits sorted in life. Do what I want. When I want. No worries ect

do you have vagina when you want?

i wish i could have your life without the constant primal urge to put my penis in a woman

>not born

I hate that more of them won't suck my dick and put their ass on my face.

I hate that I (or we as men) enable everything I hate about them.

normal people don't rape girls my man

Voice box

If I want it. Car alone pulls ass. Probably pulls cock to if I were gay.. It's the quality that's the issue most of the time. And I'm not talking about looks. I choose not to have kids in my teens. All those dumbasses knocking up girls in high school. Before life even started was a factor. I was handed my income either. I earned it. If I were more motivated and currently I'm not cause I'm content. But I could pull 6 Figures if I worked. I'm not bragging I'm humble. That dudes statement hit home though. I tried pof for awhile. Most were damaged warped bitches in my experience.

not those titties, I like those

Not even for their children. How many times did you jump through hoops and take on emotional stress just so your mother would be happy? Most women are sociopaths.

heh, this is pretty good

Overly emotional, generally useless. They have no back bone. Many of them are just down right stupid and have no real goals or ambitions.

Dam , lol. I wouldn't go anywhere close to that. Just as many dumbass boys "that will never achieve manhood as well in this world".

When faggots like you come out of them.

for example, vaginas are gross

Found the cuck.

Everything about their retarded nature.

wow some part of me wishes this story wasn't true. but in reality some mother smoewhere, probably outside of this story, actualy did do that.

Grew up with a single mom and a fat, loser sister, actually made me hate women a lot. Everything about them. They're gross, mainly. Smell bad, won't clean up their living space, etc.

Speaking of single moms..

/thread

If think women contributed nothing to society. When in reality race nore gender has been a factor in that regards and calling me a cuck. Tell ya what. When you're working your ass off tomorrow. Think of me. My biggest decision will be "what do I want to do today." In fact that is my delima everyday and will be for the rest of my life. Until / if I decide I need more income. While sitting in my tub waking up. I'm the hellcat fag in earlier comments.

Ah, Athenian high culture.

Literally the only thing that came out of it was Socrates and his students.

>doesn't have money
>acting like an entitled bitch
Would be okay if she was paying, but she should have just picked the shit she didn't like off. I had a vegetarian phase in gradeschool, my family was poor tho so most of my meals involved me picking off the shit I didn't wanna eat, so they could eat it. Fuck this entitled bitch. Even the way she talks, "no just ask okay holy fuck" like bitch??????

tru

Are you having a stroke or are you just a dumb faggot who can't write coherently?

They're never satisfied, and never do anything themselves to get satisfied

Their boyfriends/husbands

Could be both of those things. Part of it is auto correct on the iPad honestly. If you understand what is being said. That is all that matters.

That they're people, and being people, they're susceptible to the same shit as everyone else like manipulation, misinformation, and extortion. The problem with that is, women matter more because men don't give a fuck about other men but EVERYONE cares about women, so they set the standard of society in several aspects. This means that a woman who's misinformed can further that misinformation by congregating with other women and suddenly there is a community of people who all believe some wrong shit. They can also be manipulated into having beliefs that may not be right or even logical, but if it's a belief, then it's instilled in a manner that's extremely difficult to question. Arrogance is an ugly trait, but on a woman it's amplified because what they say and think matters.
If I'm an idiot, it really only affects me and those close to me, but if a woman is an idiot, it affects multitudes of people (of course depending on her social status.)
>What I hate about women is what I hate about society; if and when they're wrong, it matters.

Holy shit. Why do you type like this? It's so annoying. Please stop. You need complex sentences.

The fact they don't like me

this is just disheartening to me because I'd make such a good girlfriend and be so loyal and never get in my bf's way, but I'm ugly as hell so they always go for the hot girls. Which is understandable ig

nigga it's my seat i'll lean back as far as I want.

if that aint the fkn truth

How they don't wanna fuck me.

M8, there's so many troubled areas in the world. All these bitches prob came from backwards ass houses and fucked up environments, fucking of course it's all baggage filled. And everyone will think they're a snowflake, it's the issues of today. And Ofcourse people on pof are only going to be near the bottom of society, you're picking from the cesspool. Move to some affluent neighborhoods, rip ur muscle car thru some nice areas or use a paid online service where only serious women would go. Don't complain about your options when picking from a bad crop

why?
>Watches at 0 $?

that if they are pretty they can have whatever they want!

bet he got alot of tail...kek

Agreed, women are all thots and should be treated as such.

They like to spend money but they don't like to earn it. Their utility is tied up in their genitals, and they know that men want progeny and will pay dearly to obtain it.

social stuff is so fucking high rated for women.
who cares about the relationships between people and their social interacions?

Female nature is all the same, your ugliness changes nothing about that. The uglier women are the more likely they gravitate towards feminism to demand "equality".

>Complains about how many worthless women there are.
>On Sup Forums.

Good job, you autist.

Sounds like you autists got cucked by your VP who got cucked by two girls.

Athens failure as a city state and cultural beacon is second in it's historic impact and importance only to its thinkers and philosophers, the greatest of which whom's greatest work lambasted the misogyny that was a part of Athenian "high culture"

educate yourself, maybe starting with the Thirty and how quickly a democratic government can be stolen when people fight with those at eye level with themselves instead of those who look down on them

or just read plato's stuff yourself and don't save a fuckin image like this holy shit

Everything.

>lack of rational thinking, situational decision making
>shallow insights into the arts (cinema, music, arts) eg. hurrr durr i like what everyone else does
>are somehow allowed to determine a mans worth by genetic inheritance eg. dick size, height, build etc
> the fucking INSATIABLE need they have for causing drama and issues amongst other females.

not all women, just the vast majority.

how can such a retarded vagina afford that?

How u retire at 37 an on

Get in here to see some real naughty stuff, and don't forget to post yours please! Discord /5aj52XB