How many times have you been ghost banned on youtube?

How many times have you been ghost banned on youtube?
They will block all the comments you make after saying something anti narrative. just check with a vpn and private browsing to prevent the cookies if the comment you made appears using the vpn.

They ban you for around 3 days or more. you will still see the comments you made but they are not there and everything you say in the next three days is not posted.

I suggest not using any of the trigger words

J E W T U B E
isnt the ceo some jew woman now

Sounds about right

They unbanned these fags after they figured out they were fags

Fuck Alphabet inc.

>Your rights begin where your faggotry starts

So i have no rights, got it.

I can call out one piece of bullshit in that article: the trusted flagger program was launched in 2012 and was merged into the heroes program last year. It involves volunteer individuals and not NGOs. I'm a part of that program.

To be honest, only since reading this thread do I understand why people are making such a big fuss over this. It's actually a good thing: borderline CP and ISIS propaganda videos have been getting ignored by youtube's review teams for a very long time. Apparently, a video of an ISIS member beheading a person doesn't count as violence? Anyway, the American government has been breathing down their neck about this for a long time and it sounds like they've finally given up and are going to start removing this kind of shit regardless if they feel like it or not.

Thing is, what you have there out of context is a really bad quote that makes it sound like your average everyday pewdiepie is going to start getting censored. That's not the case.

This is some jew-tier shit.

You want to make the world a better place?
Kill yourself. It is the single greatest thing you could do to improve our planet.

Yeah, the phrase "fight against online terrorism" in that image pretty much confirms what I just said.
But you don't care. Your little narrative says that youtube and its volunteers are evil supervillains and that's all you'll hear, right?
God I love Sup Forums.

>commenting
>on youtube

>the phrase "fight against online terrorism" in that image pretty much confirms what I just said.
That you are a fucking moron nazi boot-licker?

>Your little narrative says that youtube and its volunteers are evil supervillains and that's all you'll hear, right?
Super-faggot nazis apparently. Especially if you really are one. But I'm guessing and hoping you are just a disgusting troll.

who the fk comments on youtube?

>Anyway, the American government has been breathing down their neck about this for a long time and it sounds like they've finally given up and are going to start removing this kind of shit regardless if they feel like it or not.

This is why we should hate youtube.

Appealing to white women larping as one, creating hatred for the men, who run the nation. in order to destabilize that nation,

Ever wondered why feminist movements are not pro women?

nice trips, if you say some bad words you get ghost banned.
if you provide facts, you get ghost banned