Would Hillary really be a better president?

Would Hillary really be a better president?
yes/no and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
foreignaffairs.com/reviews/capsule-review/2004-09-01/between-dictatorship-and-democracy-russian-post-communist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, because we need more immigrants to fix our lack of babies

She'd be a better President for about ever USA ally. Also, she would be much better for raping muslim looking for white victims.

No, see your own picture

NO, becausse she's hampered by vagina

and shes a massive cunthole

Feel sorry for the US. Two shitty candidates.

But either way, America isn't going to fundamentally change under either.

You can dilute Nutella with feces

Yeah, we have not enough diversity. Ours males are getting sterile, and America is going to be extinct in few generations...

We really need some immigrants which higher our fertility rate...

Dubs of truth

>Earned millions as a career politician
>Campaign donors pardoned by her husband
>Good president

Frankly on a lot of issues she'd be doing almost the exact same shit as Trump is right now except wrapped up with democrat babble instead of republican ones.
Oh and less media outrage.

>billionaire by inheritance
>thinks he knows the problem of workers
>seen as a messiah

Even a fucking chimpanzee would be better.

A dead guinea pig would make a better president than her, so the guy wearing one for a toupet surely will.

No. Consider that she was Secretary of State from 2009-2013, and on her watch, on the ONLY executive position she has ever held in her life, she oversaw and in some cases supported:
>The collapse of the Iraqi government
>Birth of ISIS in that power vacuum
>The fall of the Mid East's stongest ally, Mubarack
>His replacement with a real-life cousin-fucking Muslim Brotherhood 9/11 truther (Morsi)
>The overthrow of Ghaddafi less than 10 years after he gave up WMDs in exchange for normalizing relations, thus discouraging others from doing the same, and leading directly to our current impossible situation with Iran
>Funded Assad (The Lion!)'s opposition and collapsed Syria for no good reason
>Started the "refugee" problem with the two above actions
>Fucked up the Ukrainian transition in the most public, embarrassing and amateur way possible
>Blamed Muslim violence on YouTube videos

All this doesn't even consider the more popular arguments against her. In the once change she had to prove to the world that she's more than a bitter, literal cuck, she fucked it up. Fuck her and thank God that Trump stomped her into early retirement.

>Complain about immigration
>American whites still refuse to breed
>American native population plummets

Quite literally anyone who ran would have been a better choice than the imbecile all the mouth-breahers elected

I love stiring up shitstorms

Well, you'd still have the other imbeciles the mouth-breathers elected for Congress. It would have been a continuation of the shit-show from the Obama administration, where they were going to block every last single thing...then yell GRIDLOCK.

Are you really blaming that Shit on her? You do understand that a single person would not be able to do all that. She isn't God.

>Would Hillary really be a better president?
No, but Tim Kaine would've. She would end up like Trump, impeachment.

yes

anyone could be

hell no as she wanted to start WW3 with Russia by implementing a no fly zone over Syria which is best buds of Russia forcing us to go to war with both of them.

I would say yes since the republicans control the house and senate but they are fucking retards and cant get anything done anyways. So I guess right now its a push

She would have been status quo with Obama's policies. It depends on your point of view whether or not that's a good thing.

We lost our chance with Bernie

probably not but it would be fun to watch precious little trumpers try to come up with explanations to why they lost. i mean, they're already having to do it to defend that they won.

If she had been elected, World War 3 would likely already be underway.

yes, a glass of milk would be a better president

Until the Republicans figured out a way to impeach him for something.
There are two things that have been a constant for the Republicans since the days of Newt Gingrich:
1. They can't govern
2. They can't let anyone else govern
It used to be just super psycho conservatism, but now with the Koch-whores in the Tea Party trying to cut and gut everything, I think they're an actual DANGER to America.

Like the libtards are doing now?

No - just different lies, and she is a known criminal.

sorta, but with more inbreeding, illiteracy, and mullets. those 3 are always funny.

Yes. She wouldn't be anything amazing and she's crooked and everyone knows it, but it would be business as usual helmed by a basically competent stateswoman instead of the chaotic autism that is Trump.

Wish it had been Bernie though.

>say's system is corrupt.
>doesn't want to gut said system.
>get's mad of system corruption again.
>blames it on trump even though he want's to gut the system.
>thinks they have infallible logic
>MFW

>Wish it had been Bernie though
Why even the democrats would be against everything he tried to accomplish

>blames it on trump even though he want's to gut the system.

How has he done anything to "gut the system"

Despite all that I hate about Hillary Clinton, she'd at least have some fucking idea of what she was doing. They're both obviously only out for themselves, but clinton at least would have the tact to try to hide it, inevitably caving and having to do something good to keep the show running. I don't want the federal government to blow the borders open to immigration or the second amendment repealed, but building a wall is a fucking retarded idea, and so is all the deregulation trump is attempting to do. Dissassembling the EPA and replacing it with this ridiculous thumb-twiddling bureau lead by religious nuts and oil barons is just either total disregard for anything but profit or complete ignorance of the world around us. Honestly I am sad that the EPA is the only thing trump has actually managed to destroy. There are plenty of other campaign promises of his I would have been much much happier with.

1/10 for making me comment. Proof that makes are going sterile?

...have you not been paying attention to his trips to his own resorts paid for by the US governement and the dismantlement of the EPA? Or his appointments to cabinet positions?

I don't care if she would have been better. She'd be less entertaining.

It'd be the same shit, we'd still have obamacare, issues with russia/NK/ISIS, switch russia investigation BS with email shit and the right would be bitching instead of the left but thats the only real difference. The president really has little to no effect on daily life

the money he needs to pull off his tax plan doesn't even exist yet and would drive businesses out of the US making more jobs go away because they would be taxed 90% making them take more advantage of the third world nations plus he has lived off free shit his entire career and has 3 mansions but yet people like yourself complain about trump not understanding the people when he is a businessman and knows how to finance and make more jobs.

Clinton is more unpopular now than Trump. She's a warmongering neoliberalist corporate pos. No one wins with two choices, especially when the bitch cheated and the owned media promote a false narrative about why the cunt actually lost. DURRRRR RUSSIA.

There are lots of plastics that have trace amounts of estrogen-emulating molecules which are beginning to accumulate in the water, bisphenol-A (BPA) the most well known among them, which is why everything is labeled "BPA free" these days, despite the fact that most of the replacements are simply other bisphenols that also have estrogen-like properties.

Anyone who thinks Hillary would have been worse than Trump is an autistic memelord.

>911
Your rambling incoherent post was my personal 911.

yes, because she's not trump.

obama was pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o

my dog would be a better president

we instigated the NK issue with taiwan and thaad while the president was being impeached in skorea

Not sure if she would be better but she certainly wouldn't be worse. It's not possible....

he has been making waves from getting shitty cabinet appointees on purpose so they look to him for guidance and he can tell them what he wants them to do there, mooch went full tard mode so he got fired, Comey let Hillary off even though they had mountains of evidence against her so he got fired, all it takes is using your brain and you can easily see what's going on, he's playing 4D chess with you guys and he's winning.

He'd never carry Ohio. That's cat country.

Hillary doesn't have the energy to get this much done.

you don't think she would have appointed a supreme court judge??

can't tell if trolling

trump doesn't have the energy to walk down the street with other world leaders

very low energy

sad

my dog would have been a better presdient

well she did get almost 3million more votes than him

Elections dont matter, the president thats elected is gonna make the exact same choices anyways, they're all controlled

all republicans says that. he's focused on the wall through the federal gov't, not the texas, arizona and calif, healthcare which is a working system paid for itself, and tax cuts for the rich without any idea of spending cuts. he diverted the money from the epa and other agencies to the military

3 million isn't 99%

you fell for the russian bullshit, dipshit

tell me about it, this coutnry sexit and racist as fuck. small steps forward is better than gigantics step back

A lot of these give too little information or attribute positive things on to Trump which he probably had nothing to do with. Some are even things he hasn't done, and are just about what he is looking to do, like "Seeking to Increase Penalties for Violent Criminals". This is why is stick to le reddit... sigh...

you can't deny we're gong backwards to the days of women in the kitchen and taking care of babies and even further. that embarassment beat his wife and wants to rape his daughter

fuck russia, there's not a coutnry on this planet that won't nuke it, china included. fuck assad too, you a dictoator bitch? your emperor is

Yes, her proposed changes to the capital gains tax would have tempered the rapidly growing housing bubble currently being spurred on by low interest rates, foreign investment in US real estate and the popularity of flipping.

you realize we bombed assad for gasing babies right?

you don't think our first female president wouldn't have changed anything? obama was a better presdident that i thought. all he had to do was not be white.

this isn't 2006 user

Yeah, it would have been really awesome when she started World War 3 by implementing a no fly zone over Syria

This bitch had a hard on for Russia and she wanted to go to war with them bad. She already voted in favor of the Iraq war multiple times.

She went full blown psychopath on Gadaffi.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Obama and Clinton caused the refugee crisis coming from Syria and Africa

I don't care how you feel about Trump, but if you ever supported Clinton you are the lowest piece of fucking human garbage.

housing prices have surpassed '06 bubble levels

you are a fucking retard. i may despise clinton, but your end of world fantasy is bullshit. you are fucking stupid.

you suck a herring putin, you're a vile sack of shit. we know you bombed that apartment building

we imposed restrictions on home loans, try to get one lately? it's hard as fuck. 20% downpayment, seasoned money, verifiable income

he owns congress and the supreme court. let's turn over 2/3rds of congress ot the democrats and see who well he does. gov't shut down, yah!!

wrong

it's like bazzro world, you would think obama being hte first black president would have gone into the white house and said fuck it, i'm just going to enjoy this. but no, this emporer is eating two scooops of ice cream, drinking his diet coke and writing one page policies

As opposed to him "deconstructing" it? I'm all for that.

All you people who hate Trump with a passion only have Hillary to thank, he only won cause she was the other choice, so blame her and her infinite corruption that bought her a nomination and practically handed the Presidency to Trump.

>>Fucked up the Ukrainian transition
go suck a herring putin fuck you i hope the next st petersburg bombing gets your ass

you an anarchist or part of the clan. whine all you want little fag but we have the best gov't in the country, it's currently corrupt by russians, not americans

she ran a child sex ring in the basement of a pizzashop? or is she the one that has dimon, tillerson and the richest fucking cabinet of billionairs in american history?

Can't you just get some Slavs from South-Eastern Europe to increase your fertility rate without making half-shitskin babies?

No she is the one who got away with a crime cause she "didn't intend to do it" even though intent had nothing to do with the crime and any normal citizen would've been convicted.

I'm saying that I'd rather see deadlock than have trump "deconstruct the administrative state" though if by "clan" you mean Jewish then yes. I am a Jew. Problem?

you realize bombing them for a legit ament reason is different than shooting down every plane that's not American that goes in the air above Syria right?

you seem to be mentally retarded, Russia is not Soviet anymore and there a democratic government, right?

>there

>when you have to correct spelling because you have no other argument

foreignaffairs.com/reviews/capsule-review/2004-09-01/between-dictatorship-and-democracy-russian-post-communist About as free and democratic as China.

Yes because Comedy Central would have good political commentary instead of the same Trump joke over and over