Depression is a widespread disease. in the west

depression is a widespread disease. in the west.
my psychologist claims that eastern europe is pretty much depression free due to a polar opposite culture from the materialistic west. in the west being a "rich person" means
>career
>expensive car/lifestyle
in eastern europe being a rich person means
>big family, close bond
>tradition
not materialistic/narcissistic things such as
>ep1c corir $$
>power

is moving to the family/tradition oriented eastern europe worth it if you have no family there?

Can you speak the language? If you can't, then learn the language you want.

I unfortunatly failed to learn polish before my last polish ancestor died
I am relatively young so I guess learning another language isn't too late for me

>psychoLOGist

Explain the widespread alcoholism please

you have no idea wft are you talking retard. in eastern europe people live like shit and suicide rates are among the highest. they can barely afford food and what you consider everyday stuff are luxuries.

worse in denmark. local town festival just ended. basically 50% 13 year olds getting wasted right next to a police officer

alcoholism is everywhere and mostly culture related I would assume?

but surely that would make them less materialistic? if assume that materialistic things do not make you happy and then go on to assume that spiritual harmony does, wouldn't the family oriented cultures be more happy, regardless of suicide rates and alcoholism (perhaps due to loners with no family/friends?)

I would LOVE to suck a log shit out of andy sixx's asshole.

they are as materialistic as west. idk where you read this bullshit. just because they dont't have stuff doesn't mean they don't want it. Also, emigration is a huge problem here, people actually are escaping these shitholes where humans have basic rights

Thats a personal experience. But the overall statistics place other countries higher. Belarus, Russia, Lithuania and Moldova are all above Denmark. Also there is a difference in what people drink, I'd assume those teenager drank beer or booze, but store-bought or quality self-made, poor russians are known to consume aftershave and hygiene products.

Latvianfag here, can confirm that the new generation are exactly like you described the 'materialistic west'. The older gens have this 'don't have it? make it.' attitude, which i find quite unique here. No one's really starving, those who otherwise would, grow their own shit, they don't feel entitled to anything, thanks to 50 years of Stalin's cock. I'd go as far as saying that they are too humble.

same here in latvia

Bump for more opinions

>today op was a fagg ajafajfiqafqefqe

thanks for bumbing, feel guilty bumping myself seeing as I am OP

Meanwhile people fill their yards with fuckin gravels. My grandparents grew potatos and vegetables in the garden and had a pig pen next to it. Nowadays you see hardly anybody below 70 who grows something other than perhaps some herbs, but mostly just flowers in their garden, if at all.

that's exactly the kind of attitute and people I am looking for. from what i've seen, you don't obtain an attitude like that crying about safe spaces and lusting over your dreams of supreme power and 400 room palace in the financial world. people like those seem like people who value honesty and loyalty.

yeah. what i hate is everyone is complaining how shit is here, when they can just go to a country where it is possible to live

>they can just go to a country where it is possible to live
but would you want them to? don't you want to improve the standards of living for yourself and your countrymen? doesn't happen when people who realise something is wrong leaves the country.

The place did become a lot wealthier, so the need for it kinda died down a bit, too.
It's more of a hobby nowadays, i guess.
Hate to break it to you, but the kids and late teens, man.. You know we getting closer to the west day by day, no turning back. Myfluffysafespace.com virus is spreading too fast too furious. We're not slavic though, maybe it's different there in the cyrillic wastelands.

lithuanianfag here. shitty corupt government is the problem and people are to pussy to voice their opinion

Ok, it ain't fucking all peachy back home but it's not like we're all dying of starvation rolling in our own filth. The place changed a lot since the communist times.
And it's not like we're not depressed - it's just that life's been hard for so long that you treat it as a natural, normal part of life. Yeah, it's shit - but laying on a shrinks couch ain't gonna fix shit. You just work over that.

part of the reason why I visit a psychologist is because I don't actually know why I am depressed. it's been with me for 3 years, I cannot work over it myself. that's why I am visiting a proffesional.

you can at least visit a psychologist. in eastern europe if you do that you are considered a retard

same here, not telling anybody

Everyone knows how shitty the government is, yet no one knows, how to actually improve something.
No one's gonna feed you with a silver spoon. No one's gonna change the government, the way you'd want to.
I think both of our governments are doing a good job, considering how fucked everything was back in the 90s, and how scarred our countries were left when the ruskies decided to fuck off of the baltic brethrens. That's the reason we're not on par with the rest of Yurop quite yet.

Remove Baltics from here, due to behavior they're recognised as Northern Europe. LMFAO.
If you're a faggot in your country you'll stay as one here as well. But many guys here are little faggots as well so it's easy for a social asshole to hit a 10/10. People here are poor but very judging and materialistic. When our ex-soviet cultutal grandmothers will die maybe countries will not be such a shit. Don't come over here.

all of them? I thought it was just estonia

Historically Lithuania doesn't have anything to do with northern neighbors except for few wars with swedes. Also Lithuania is so depression free that according to Europe calculations it drinks more alcohol than Russians and hang on trees more than Japs. OP come to work to Latvia full day for 500 euros before taxes

More often when taking suicides per 100k

>Russian flag not extending into chimera
You should fix that

To further this dude's point, Lithuanians occupied a part of Livonia which was basically Latvia and Estonia combined. Shit happened back in 17th century. Never forget.

>chimera

Suicide numbers and booze deaths tell a different story. Also, everything is shit and they have big families as tradition from Catholicism/orthodoxy. Think Catholics are happy? Go to Eire.

i've never seen an openly gay guy happy living in russia. and since its taboo there, they cant make big family with a close bond.

>gay
>family
how does that even work

adoption

It's because people only care about sex there.

Your psychologist is bullshitting.
T.Russian

Steamy.

Creamy.

DREAMY.

10/10 log, would suck again.