What did Maddox mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

He is trying to say that he's a cuck

Is Maddox alt-right?

He doesn't get how slang works.

>He actually bought into the "open relationship/swinger/patchwork family" meme
A prime cuck, ready to raise another man's child because mainstream media told him so

False flag.
He's getting huge traffic from all the people stunned that an intelligent human being could have such a catastrophic lack of self-awareness.

While also getting political-progressive points which will be important for that push to mainstream media he's always been dreaming of but is way too old for.

He's right in so far that the term has become more and more vague and is almost at that base level of "thin I don't like". Still, this seems like the absolute dumbest fucking thing he's ever devoted anytime to. It's like Andrew Dobson obsessing over Link's hair color. Christ, he even had a big whinge about it on the old podcast.

hes a cuck

He is being a classic hothead. Never be the hothead. Hotheads always lose.

Keep on prepping bulls, r-dditor cucks.

I remember back when this guy didn't make me cringe.

Now I cringe for not cringing.

as soon as maddox crossed over into the youtube vlogger medium his content went to complete shit

his site was pretty funny 10 years ago though

>He's right in so far that the term has become more and more vague and is almost at that base level of "thin I don't like
Faggot.
Nigger.
Retard.

Notice something?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I also said it was the dumbest fucking thing he's ever complained about.

It's very true. Bravo nolan

Yeah, I read that; and I didn't get my point out fully; what I meant was that the moment a word becomes an insult all it meant becomes meaningless

I think cuck still has meaning beyond "person I don't like." It implies that they don't put their own interests first, or that they're weak. Kind of like "bitch" - it's a generic insult, but it still has a specific meaning.

"I'm out of touch with my own audience"

Yeah, he really proved that with this. I know Maddox fancies himself as this wisecracker with his finger on the pulse, especially in regards to the internet, but he seemed a bit at a loss with this whole cuck shit.

>Comments currently unavailable.

>the moment a word becomes an insult it becomes meaningless

Not really. The still contain their vague meanings. Retarded=stupid, dumb, poorly formed, lame. Faggot=gay, effete or deviant. Nigger=black, stupid, violent.

Cuck on the other hand really has become meaningless because most of the people who use it don't know what it actually means. It's a guy whose SO has cheated on him. Sup Forums however seems to think it means any time a character is passed over or something, whether it's a job, a woman or a parking spot.

I can see comments. What video are you looking at?