Will I ever have a penis, Sup Forums?

Will I ever have a penis, Sup Forums?

I can't live with the thought in the back of my mind that I'll never be able to have a penis, and feel it slip into my girlfriend, and to feel what it feels like to pull my foreskin down, and what it feels like to stick it in random things. I can't live knowing that the technology and medical science may never be good enough to give me a cock. I don't care how big it is. I'll take anything over two inches and be happy to at least have something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2_mwqiLGwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga, you have a penis in that photo.

is vaginal penetration that underwhelming for a broad?

It's not a photo of me.

Vaginal penetration feels okay, but I'm very not sensitive down there. After I started taking testosterone, I got a lot more sensitive, both when being penetrated and my clitoris, but it's not enough, I want more, I guess. I want to feel what it's like to penetrate someone else, I want to jerk off, I want to play with my dick. A four centimetre clitoris just isn't good enough.

post tits.

also you may be a guy as soon as you reroll. just kill yourself to reroll.

No you won't, not unless you make some ridiculous advances in biotechnology.

Post pics. Timestamp and tits.

And women orgasm a lot longer and stronger than men just by letting everything go... so...

I don't have tits anymore, so you're out of luck.

I love touching and playing with my dick all the time I would probably kill myself if I didn't have it.

It's not all that

If you don't have a big one, sure.

It is ok, but you are expecting too much, tho I have never had real sex so I don't know about that part

>technoLOGy

4cm clit

Not big enough.

My sides user

TITS OR GTFO

> technology and medical science may never be good enough to give me a cock

That technology already exists faggot.

Yeah too bad they look like swollen sausages that a rabid dog has ripped up. Current phalloplasy looks horrible.

are you a woman?
there have been successful penis transplant surgery

sucks to suck les
>male
>female
only options, and no choice involved, get used to it

The funny thing is, I was never a straight up female to begin with, I was born intersex. I have non-normal chromosomes (XXY), but my body developed female with breasts and a vagina, but a testosterone level more inline with that of a male.

So uh I was never really female to begin with, never really male to begin with, but I chose male.

Kik?

I don't have one, but I can give you my e-mail address for when I eventually make one.

show us your vagina so we can get an of your conundrum

The penis isnt that great, I mean Ive never been a girl but you guys seem to enjoy sex way fucking more than I ever could.

Whats cool about being a man is being a man, not having a dick.

I can pee wherever I want, Im bigger and stronger and probably smarter than you, women are somehow terrible at being funny and knowing shit, or being good at stuff so you are like a superhero to them.

Also its fun to grab a girl by the throat or watch her melt when you start to get dirty with her.

Thats whats cool about being a dude not penis sensations.

>spews this shit
>thinks he is smart

I swear

Depends on your budget.

I didnt say I was smart I said im probably smarter than most women

which is true. And even if they have high IQ's they tend not to know much outside of pop culture and their specific occupation.

Even the ones people have paid out the ass for seem to end up looking pretty shitty and obviously fake, and this is coming from someone who desperately wants phalloplacy to be good and work and wants a dick; they also cannot get erect without further modifications.

I've never seen a good phalloplacy, and trust me, I've looked.

the desire you have is to have a penis inside you. don't let modern politics and degeneracy ruin your chance to feel good without losing your self.

you take that back

Okay, I take it back.

They look like a swollen sausage which has been left out in the sun to rot for several days, and then chewed up and spat out by dogs.

I share your pain. My money is on bionic prosthetics, tbqhwy.

Wtf, you should give your dick some more love. I would kill myself if i lost my dick.

Dick goals.

What you are experiencing is penis envy. And I'm pretty sure it's stupid.

You have a clit, which would be about the same as a penis feeling-wise, regardless if you can penetrate with it or not. And as others have said, it's not the penis that makes you a man - it's the testosterone.

I could cut my penis down, but still feel the same urges if I leave my testes intact. I could rub one out the same way girls masturbate - the general vibe would still be there. That's basically what you want to exeprience, but won't. You need balls for this, and I'm afraid that's impossible as of yet.

you dont need to say you arent smart

But if you realize you arent, why wont you shut the fuck up. Why do you think you have the right to speak?

Heads up scientists are researching methods of groving body parts in vats.
They might be able to grow you a penis someday.
And you might become a girl with a penis

is it just me who wants to see OPs huge clit?

Nice one! you come up with that by yourself?

>your not smart
>I didnt say I was
>s..sto....shut the FUCK UP

kys loser.

If you have a vagina you're female dumbass

Consider this though, female chromosomes are XX, male chromosomes are XY. Mine are XXY. My vagina is a thing, yeah, but I can't produce a child; where my ovaries are, there is testicular tissue (I've never had a proper period, just vague cramps). My vagina is tiny - not malformed, but definitely small enough to be considered abnormal. The hormone levels in my blood are that of a mans.

I mean, I'm not denying I lived most of my life as a female even though I knew I was intersex, but my chromosomes say otherwise.

Not just you.

I wonder if suction devices would help OP.

second

I have considered getting a clit pump, I used to have a cheap one but it broke pretty quickly as I was using it daily, so I'm thinking about saving up for one of the better ones.

On a related note, I'm waiting to see what happens when science gets around to creating a YY chromosome.

I almost have the same physique, but my nipples aren't that big.

Could someone give me a quick rundown?

It wouldn't work/survive, most of the stuff needed for basic human development is linked to the X chromosome. If a YY did somehow come to term, it wouldn't last very long, and would probably be a mutated mess incapable of functioning without help like assisted breathing, eating, etc.

Get the fuck over it, you dyke. Even if you had the surgery, you'd still be a woman.

You need therapy, not surgery.

I get off on being insulted, come on, give me more.

OP isn't really a dyke or a transsexual. One of the instances where I don't think that gender politics really come into play.

Some XXY people present as male others as female, almost all are infertile.

Let me also add a third vote to see this clitoris.

Just find some faggot that doesn't want his dick and take it

Search for an actress called rikochan, she has a huge, glans like clit and she fucks a fleshlight and squirts in a video. A bit hard to find since her videos are paid but I saw this one somewhere for free.

And I kinda get you, I'd love to swap bodies with my gf, just today she had 12+ orgasms in a session with her juicy tiny hard clit, and I envy that so much

My chromosomes say I'm autistic
:(((((

Also this...

youtube.com/watch?v=u2_mwqiLGwc

BS I have that and I'm a male although I do wish I was a female also I'm sure it's like 1 in 500000 for it to happen to a female so I'm going to guess your a troll that knows nothing about ks or intersex people like my self

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

There isn't really anyway I can prove myself over the internet, without finding the letters from my doctor to my parents from when I was a kid saying "this child has abnormal chromosomes and needs treatment", scanning them in and posting them, but they're a half hour drive away and I feel like the thread will 404 before that.

Why has no one questioned OP?

When are the tits and timestamp happening.OP?

i'll trade you for your pre-mangled vagina (if it was normal and aesthetic) and tits

my dick is 5"x3" and nothing is ever tight enough, my girlfriend seems to enjoy sex way more than i do. also circumsized and not that sensitive

Also bs it doesn't work like I can prove that I have it by show my chest so I'm sure you can prove it with a pic of your junk or something also woman who do get ks usually only live till age 3 so..... I don't think you have ks like you say you do

Read

I want to see you grow a foot long clitoris and fuck a 800 lb big titted Barbie girl

I have XXY chromosomes and androgen insensitivity syndrome, among other things. I was born fucked up, but there isn't any way I can prove it without scanning the documents, so?

Honestly, same.

Oh, well, let me change that up.

OP post full frontal pic and side pic, post face aswell.

If aliens don't exist, then explain this pic.

I'm very curious about how the outcome of that looks any nudes?

aYY lmao

you have a penis volume of 3.54 cubic inches

You can have mine op, I'm with a girl who was continuously raped as a child and I'm never ever going to lose my virginity to her since sex is not ever going to be possible for her. Having a dick is wasted on me.

Kys you mentally ill faggot

so why are you with her? it's pointless. dump her and get a woman with a useful vagina.

that's all life is about kid. feeling good before you die. if you lock yourself up, you fucked up.

u a dumb fuck?

Op please post nudes

don't care, seems simple enough. I've accepted what my life will be with her. I guess my love for her is more powerful than the base instinct of being a man is.

please kill yourself