/brit/

Glaurung stirred then for the last time ere he died and told her all the truth:
"Hail Nienor, daughter of Húrin. We meet again ere the end. I give thee joy that thou hast found thy brother at last. And now thou shalt know him: a stabber in the dark, treacherous to foes, faithless to friends, and a curse unto his kin, Túrin son of Húrin! But the worst of all his deeds thou shalt feel in thyself." edition.

Previously: .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ciBWNwjsY
ind.pn/2pyjrFe
youtube.com/watch?v=LHCz6Cignqs
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_-rmuPZC4
thetab.com/uk/2017/04/26/heres-video-students-jazz-hands-nus-conference-clapping-triggering-38863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i care about the last 14 posts

Notifying the janitorial staff

>edition no one will read
>previously
>10 posts early
unironically would rather a yank thread

morning lads

autistic post by an autistic op to start off an autistic thread

hope the resident voluntary custodian demolishes this wretched thread

you posting it twice still isn't going to get me to open it

>hope the resident voluntary custodian demolishes this wretched thread

legit think /brit/ will lead poleaboo to suicide

ok sorry

>that bottom episode set entirely in a ferris wheel carriage

all mammals take 12 seconds to poo apparently, no matter the size of the animal.

I've been depressed for the past 5 years or so but I can't be arsed paying for a therapist. Don't trust antidepressants either because I hear they have some horrific side effects

it's almost as if animals were related no?

lucky i have embedly and can see he's been reposting the same shite for a while now

we can only hope

lots of self-help material online mate. you'll probably be given the same stuff by the therapist 2bh.

i definitely take more than 12 seconds
am i a reptilian

doubt it. he's too self-absorbed

if your problems are specific then it could help but if you just have a problem with life and facts about it then it's a waste of money

plan on emptying my bladder using the appropirate privies within the next 30 seconds or so

I take 5/10 minutes to poo though

I cared about the last 14 posts

not i

shame they didnt care about you

r/asianmasculinity

unironically good for them but the asian supremacist subreddits are just going to add this to their depraved collection

eating a sandwich with kebabs, mayo, chilli sauce and cheese in it

ind.pn/2pyjrFe
Fuck old people

>.pn
Shan't be opening this

but it literally says 'best friend' absolutely nothing to brag about

Not sure why I even bother expressing interest in girls nowadays haha

I'm back from the GP

I said that I messed up with the tranny drugs and that I want to check if I'm permanently infertile
He eventually said after I got the conversation back round to gender that I'd need to stop taking the drugs for a sperm sample. He laughed at me.
I declined

Thee bulk of the conversation though was about depression, he tricked me into saying I was suicidal
He sent me out to complete that standard depression quiz while he took a phone call

I considered leaving at that point since I had no interest in pursuing the depression thread again
I told him I don't believe in depression, people aren't just sad, there are reasons people are down
That I'd refuse drugs as it doesn't change circumstances, just make you delusional

Then he started banging on about him wanting me to be comfortable in my own skin and some "be yourself" bullshit
He asked how he could help me?
I got up and left
In tears
He did shout back at me
To come back and that he only wanted to help

never forget the 14

It's wagie lunch hour

Neets FUCK OFF

BLACKED

>surprises friend on valentine's day with reveal of amorous infatuation that was completely unknown before this
>expects her to be completely comfortable with this and consider him a gentleman
>only way of feeling slightly less freaked out is to post on social media and allow the dynamic to be comfortably platonic again
>gets shat on by frustrated virgins online
why do men still do these kind of inconsiderate, foolish things and think it's romance? surprises like this happen between couples, not people that have known each other platonically beforehand

Ah yes
will never forget the 36

Express interest in boys
like me

>ill fitting dinner jacket / sports jacket combo thing
>thick, creased oxford shirt
>top button done up

should be gassed

Wait, I created this thread.

"A tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse… The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living man ... his name is remembered in no tale, for he himself had forgotten it."

@74128315
Not enough attention the first time?

is he not halfcaste

DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEY

THE TARDIS

*knocks his poncey helmet off with 1 punch*
*delivers a lightning fast heel to his horses chops*

'tism

I'm back from the GP

I said that I messed up with the tranny drugs and that I want to check if I'm permanently infertile
He eventually said after I got the conversation back round to gender that I'd need to stop taking the drugs for a sperm sample. He laughed at me.
I declined

Thee bulk of the conversation though was about depression, he tricked me into saying I was suicidal
He sent me out to complete that standard depression quiz while he took a phone call

I considered leaving at that point since I had no interest in pursuing the depression thread again
I told him I don't believe in depression, people aren't just sad, there are reasons people are down
That I'd refuse drugs as it doesn't change circumstances, just make you delusional

Then he started banging on about him wanting me to be comfortable in my own skin and some "be yourself" bullshit
I got up and left
In tears
He did shout back at me

ive seen it on 4 seperate posts

Yes

called one of my housemates halfcaste once and she went fucking ballistic, apprentice it's a proper racist term

hey boys

youtube.com/watch?v=LHCz6Cignqs
choon

Call her a fucking paki

Because that's what she is

please respond

*browses /brit/ on my 15 min lunch break*

I'm back from the GP

I said that I messed up with the /brit/ posts and that I want to check if I'm permanently autistic
He eventually said after I got the conversation back round to NEET that I'd need to stop making the posts for a job interview. He laughed at me.
I declined

I got up and left
In tears
He did shout back at me

>apprentice
but its very dated. its like calling a black person a negro (in english)

"No living man am I! You look upon a woman."

I'm back from the GP

I declined

I got up and left
In tears
He did shout back at me

I was also sarcastic on my wait out

Thanked him and said his advice was very useful

rate the gf lads

seems the paki thinks it can speak to me.. hmmm methinks not

BASED

Girls love that scene

dislike pakis as i have learnt

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_-rmuPZC4

you're not a girl

Same

If women are not interested in you romantically then you must move on immediately

I've got some Ritalin in lieu of my exams. What's the best way to maximise use? 10 x 10 mg

My sisters like it

Wish she had a spinoff movie or something

or you could just be friends

potential gf has two tickets to sit in the audience and see loose women next week and wants me to go with her

don't know whether to, i do like her a lot

I'm back from BP

I said that I messed up with putting diesel in my petrol car and that I want to check if my fuel lines are permanently fucked
He eventually said after I got the conversation back round to cars that I'd need to stop being a dozy cunt if i wanted to keep my car in good condition. He laughed at me.
I declined

Thee bulk of the conversation though was about vauxhall corsas, he tricked me into saying they were shit cars
He sent me out to complete that standard customer service questionnaire while he took a phone call

I considered leaving at that point since I had no interest in pursuing the vauxhall thread again
I told him I don't believe in bad cars,cars aren't just bad, especially my 1.2 corsa, there are reasons to buy different vehicles

Then he started banging on about him wanting me to be comfortable in my own car and not drive an, and I quote 'anaemic shiteheap' and some "be yourself" bullshit
I got up and left
In tears
He did shout back at me

shove em all up your arse in one go

might orgasm when pakiperv kills itself

runt post

I wonder if the curse would've followed the hypothetical incestuous child of Túrin and Nìniel if she didn't kill herself

deanos out

investing a (you) in this, i want 10% dividends

she thinks you're bent lmao

moniker

post boi pucci

x

They say you can tell a man by his pipes. What do my pipes say about me?

>Or you could just be friends

pipe wanker loves his pipes

bent

you're autistic

I could tell that just by the shoes though

cringe whenever rorkes pretend to be offended by anti-white shit

massive bender

Dragons den pitch: unspillable glass of water

weirdos

cringe whenever rorkes pretend to be offended by gaybros

>not applying the filter

Now where could my pipe be?

Business idea: patent the "unspillable glass of water" idea

thetab.com/uk/2017/04/26/heres-video-students-jazz-hands-nus-conference-clapping-triggering-38863

HOWLING

THE STATE OF THE NUS