Alright shitfags post your suicide notes so I feel better

Alright shitfags post your suicide notes so I feel better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP never stopped being a faggot...
End.

Please, take care of my cat.
Sorry for the mess.

>741280872
well, this is it,
through the things I've seen,
through the things I've felt,
I'm leaving now to hopefully rest again, forever.

I'm soory to those who love me but I just can't do the same.

I scare myself and others aren't enough,
I hurt those uneeding yet I can't feel for my actions.

Take care of my birds, and do as you wish with my things.

I'm doing this for me, as I must.

Goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk

Meh, maybe latter.

later fags XD

I can't keep living in this darkness, the people around me will never want me to break through to the other side because it reflects their own dark prison they've locked themselves in and with tormenting me with the belief they "know" others without knowing themselves just leads to more abuse in which they've justified to themselves as a life of control but in reality they're just inflicting their own pain on others barely even surviving each day and moment. This I cannot live with any more.

Fear, love, Peace and Empathy.

If you're reading this: I can't catch bullets with my teeth.

I'm sorry.

I can't do this anymore.

It's difficult for me to deal with this shit day in, day out, feeling worse and worse about myself.

8 is just infinity stood up
8 is just infinity stood up
8 is ju

There a bomb in the lunchroom

top kek

Do not resuscitate.
Will is in green looseleaf folder.

>I can't keep living in this darkness, the people around me will never want me to break through to the other side because it reflects their own dark prison they've locked themselves in and with tormenting me with the belief they "know" others without knowing themselves just leads to more abuse in which they've justified to themselves as a life of control but in reality they're just inflicting their own pain on others barely even surviving each day and moment. This I cannot live with any more.
More grammar user! Struggling to make sense of that entire thing.

I rehearse mine most nights in the shower. It'll be a video.
"Firstly i'm sorry. I had always planned to wait until you both were gone before i did this but i just couldn't wait any longer. I'm just tired of it all. Tired of working a job i hate, tired of this body, tired of this brain, tired of being tired, tired of being achy, tired of having to think and exist. I just want to sleep.
There's nothing left in life for me; i can't find joy in anything i just exist and existing isn't enough.
I know a lot of people say it's selfish to do this but, you know what, maybe it is. But god damn haven't i deserved it? You always said all you want is for me to be happy...and this makes me happy. I want this, not because i'm depressed or attention seeking but because i just don't want to be any more. I don't want to exist simply because i don't have any other choice. This is what i want, this is all i've ever wanted and i just hope that some day you'll forgive me for being selfish.
As to what to do with my body; well i'm too busy being dead to care. Whatever's the cheapest, i don't see the point in wasting good money over what i've left behind. If you insist on doing something just raid whatever is left in my bank account and use that; should be enough for something decent."

"If you're reading this then I was murdered by the first black guy you run in to. He will claim he dindunuffin. Shoot on sight, he's armed and dangerous."

I have no suicide note because killing yourself is a meme. yea theres no meaning or greater purpose. woop de fucking do. I do shit I like and so I will keep doing things I like until I die.

Dad, you've always been the absolute rock of this family. I'm glad you have the patience of a saint and I wish I was a lot more like you. I'm sorry.
Mum, I never forgot what you did. You tore us apart and I fucking hate you for it.
Sister, you need to stop being a freeloading cunt. Biting the hand that feeds far too often.

There's 10k in my account, buy a new kitchen or something, just don't go giving it to charity.
Fuck giving me a funeral. Do it as cheaply as possible.

I try telling people this all the time! No one ever seems to get it. How self centered are you that you think that the ENTIRE UNIVERSE was made just to give you some sense of profound meaning?

You should be happy there's no point, now you get to fuck around in the sandbox until you get kicked from the server. Stop spending all your waking moments internally struggling for some sense of purpose and just enjoy it ya mopey dipshit!

>Stop spending all your waking moments internally struggling for some sense of purpose and just enjoy it ya mopey dipshit!
Enjoy what? How does one enjoy life?

Lmao

But how can you enjoy when there's no point to it. It's just meaningless hedonism. Your pleasure is as pointless as your pain, so neither is better than the other.

No Gods, no Masters. Knowledge is Power, Power is Freedom. The universe is a puzzle to be solved, and the ends justify the means. 'Might makes Right' ; conquer, plunder and rape the weak, laugh when you’re wounded or tortured, indulge yourself in selfish pleasures, spread anarchy and chaos, corrupt the righteous. Life is change, chaos, filth and suffering. Death is peace, order, everlasting beauty.

not him but just find things that you like to do and do them. If you have nothing that you like to do then find something.

people keep saying that they are stuck and cant get out but there's nothing stopping you from just saying fuck everything and becoming a hippy or some shit. whatever takes your fancy really.

as for the it being hollow, well yea it is. when you look out into the universe its absolutely pointless but why should you care? why look at your impact over the long term and just think about yourself. why worry about things you can not control when you can just enjoy all the little things such as food or going out with a friend for drinks and shit. Overall there is no point but in the short term there are things that people like and you should just focus on them.

that and theres no point in rushing your death. you will still go to the same place if you die now or in 50 years and hey if you stick around there might be some pretty dank anime or movies or just global events that would be fun to live through such as the rising sea levels

There is nothing in this world worth pursuing
I'm feeling sad, alone, angry and tired
I just want this to end for good

Holy fucking shit...

My work here is done.

Why wait....

Suicide is self expression

>It's just meaningless hedonism.
Yup! That's it!

What makes you think you're so special that you're entitled to meaning? You know how many living things have died with out a purpose? Like 99.9% of all living things ever. If you think you're in that .1% upper echelon, then fucking prove it. If you can't then the responsibility of finding meaning... kinda falls on you. Don't expect anyone else to care enough to do it for you.

TLDR just think of life as a game. I will live how I want and try to maximize the amount of memes I have. My life has been a never ending train wreck from elementary school to this day but I will be happy and damn all naysayers

Friend wants to drive to Florida for shits and giggles so we can party? fuck yea lets go.

Hold my beer moment? I will take that plunge with you.

Go forth into the world and do shit. The internet and videogames while fun are also cancer in this regard. Find friends and live your life, do stupid shit and fill your days with things you have never dreamed of.

"I regret nothing".

I became a doctor like you always wanted. Goodbye.

Don't see this as taking my life. You made all my choices, this is your life. I hope it's death will help you fix yours.

My death is the only thing you couldn't take away from me.

At least now if you touch me, I won't feel it.

So soory

Will commit suicide by hanging myself from a ceiling fan while it's on. The only note I'll leave behind will be taped to my chest. It'll say "weeeeeee" in comic sans.

>Tell mom I am an orangutan.
>Niggers tongue my anus.

my USB stick will be my suicide note.
it will contain all my songs (that i made) with maybe some word documents.

>I am Peter Pan
> I'll never be a man
>If you never wanna grow up take my hand
>I'll take you to Neverland.

Dear World,

I will never be Super Mario. I can't live with this fact. Dressing up in overalls and killing turtles in pet stores isn't the same.

Please play the game over music at my funeral. It is my only request.

Sincerely,
Luigi

do not resuscitate
no coffin
no funeral

Dope fucking song

>implying I'm gonna leave a note

Goodbye my friend, goodbye
My love you are in my heart
It was preordained that we should part
And be reunited by and by
Goodbye; no handshake to endure
Let's have no sadness; furrowed brow
There's nothing new in dying now
Though living is no newer.

I
am
a
faggot

The universe owes me a reason for my existence as it does to every other individual living on this planet. What is the point of everything I do in the grand scheme of things absolutely guides how I think and perform actions throughout the day. Not everyone has an agonizingly aware conscience, I agree but I do and I suffer from it.

This whole "fuck everybody else, do what you like" mantra doesn't nearly work for all people. I do agree that if you want to circumvent the distress being self aware gets you, that's the way to go but it's the easy way out imo

As you read this know my friends
I'd love to stay with you all
Please smile when you think of me
My body's gone that's all.

A tout le monde
A tous mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir
These are the last words I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free

Sorry, I' broke, but I want to trip really bad. Figured that self induced DMT trip is my go to.
Have fun spending money on drugs, while I do them for free!

>implying someone would care to read something I left behind

>implying I'd go through the effort of leaving a message that wont be read

The universe owes you nothing. You are nothing but a manufactured piece of opinions the world will not give two shits about. If you spend all your life chasing the wrong things, you'll be doing a disservice to the people who have believed in you and invested in you. Exist within your own personal sphere of influence and make good of it. That's the only mantra that's going to work

I would read what you wrote user. You exist and thus you matter

I approve.

I haven't decided yet but I had a few ideas. Note that I'll probably hang myself. I'm currently leaning towards a bunch of hanging related puns like: "I'm sorry to leave you all hanging, but I'm at the end of my rope. I know this is knot what you wanted but my hands are tied."

Alternatively, I also like "this is not a suicide. I was actually just confused by the phrase 'let's hang'. I admit, I may have taken it a bit too literally."

fuck literally everyone on the planet except kash 1

Wow, summer is really warm this year.

The logic there does not check out. Existence does not entail significance.

You're all cunts,
I hope you feel guilty for years to come
Bye

goodbye sue(her actual name kek), sorry for being a sadfag with sadder cums, everything i left behind is now yours, except my weed, that shit is mine
ps: dont judge me for my browsing history plox
love you

You're correct. Until the thread gets pruned though, you have a voice here which you may use.

Namaste niggerfaggots.

>The universe owes me a reason for my existence
Does your house owe you a rease for your presence in it ? Are you fucking retarded ?

I don't wanna die but fuck, bleach tastes awesome

If that house is the reason I'm alive on this planet, yes.