pbs.twimg.com/media/C37QxUUWQAEaK8j.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HNStnJ0Cflg
youtube.com/watch?v=H8iFtltbsVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, Muhammed.

completely unnecessary thread

>1min left
>new thread

i thought it was going to extra time....
my bad if not bros

this fucking ref

stop trying to jinx it to extra time you faggots

>greaseman with the defencive block

how much is greaseman paid to throw games I wonder

3 red cards? what the hell happened?

What did Suarez do for the first yellow?

>Can't win
>take out suarez and messi for final

The fix for Atletico is in

What a completely ridiculous game.

Messi didn't get any cards

Name a bigger cunt in football than Sergio Busquets

Tripping/professional foul

why are spanish team anthems so fucking shit. it's like i get ear cancer everytime i hear one of these shitty spanish songs

atleti is probably the most unclutch team of all time

Is that what constitutes an exciting game in Lel Liga? All I saw was faggotry with a card happy ref and very little interesting football

My gf is from southern Spain, some of the flamenco/pop fusion music she listens to is unbearable

Another massive refball against Atlético.

They're the Arsenal of Spain but with much lower revenues

we were robbed of an exciting end to that match by the lino

Barcelona got two reds and seven yellows to Atletico one red and four yellows

and a far better team

Suarez

This

and arsenal best player (Sanchez) is probably going to leave arseshit to play for atletico

Lol! Let's take out of the way the bullshit offside and the bullshit penalty; one bad (and critical) call for each...
Everything else was a sum of terrible calls against Barcelona. They got almost 70% of the team yellow carded and two reds. Many of them were absolutely inexplicable bullshit.

no he won't. he has said he wants to stay in england which means his destination is city or chelsea. going back to leliga is a downgrade for him and he's hinted at this.

Nah

Nah, Suarez just has a screw loose and he's generally behaved himself since he arrived at Barca. Busquets is just a dirty little rat with no sense of sportsmanship

Was it refball? Didn't watch the game, but there was certainly a badly disallowed goal.

>Messi's goal to game ratio is only 1:1 now
Heh the state of messhit

>disallowed onside goal
>nonpenalty awarded to atletico and missed
>few cards for everybody, 3 reds
it was a shit game

Arsenal would on par with Atletico if they didn't have a senile old twat of a manager who doesn't know what he's doing anymore and is clinging on for his fat paycheck every season.

there was a few controversial decisions, including a goal, a penalty and a lot of cards

Bad call on the offside
Sergio Roberto deserved his red
Carrasco went full retard
Suarez had it coming to him for not knowing how to keep his elbows down when he already had a yellow.
The pen was a bad call but gameishit is French so he choked.

Nah, just shit reffing in general

Worst call was the disallowed goal just because of the weight of it

Name a more overrated striker than Antoine Griezmeme

>Barca winning must mean refball!!

Kys

Cavani

Giroud by Arse anal fags

Lewandowski

Higuain

Lukaku

Ibrahimovic by Manure fags

How was Arda lads?

100% RIGGED GAME

FUCK UEFALONA

HALA MADRID

B+

Pique MOTM

invisible

Good enough to bench Neymar? Thats all I wanna know.

Rooney, Sturridge, Vardy

Neymar was suspended for the game

Cos as far as I have been told (by crazy barca fans), that's what its supposed to be.

No. Neymar doesn't score but he is 1st in chances created this season and gets a lot of assist. Turan is flexible in position but not great anywhere.

Yeah, i know, in terms of chances created and dribbles he's almost on the same level of the goat

Nerman is suspended. Theyve both been about average this season. Nerman needs to start scoring again 2bh

This. Nermans confidence in scoring has gone down a lot. He's become afraid to shoot these days. The boys will let him take a penalty once in a while to get his confidence up again but he's not like years past. Not sure what happened.

>average

He's the player with the more assists (17) in all competions in europe and also the highest rated player on WhoScored.

It's because Barcelona have not midfield, forcing him and Messi to creat everything. I mean, look at the last seasons when Barca had Messi-Alves on the right. They both created a lot of chances for Neymar to score, and he usually did it (pichichi on champions league, by example).

Now he has to be do all by himself. Wich he can't, of course. Thus, less goals but more assists/chances created.

Im not trying to hate Nerman but you know as well as I do that hes still not close to his form from the treble season. He can do better. If he wants to follow the GOAT's footsteps he has to score consistently

No I'm with you, this barca team isn't quite right. Losing Dani (my favorite player ever desu) was the biggest blow. All the best barca offense went up the right side, with Dani/Messi interchange. Young Serge is a fine replacement but he was groomed to be a midfielder, not a LB and certainly not in place of the world #1 LB.

Meant to say RB, whoopsies

>> 74129915
I know, man, but his role is completely different now. In the treble season Barca had the conection Messi-Alves and also Xavi on the bench.

If you look at the numbers (try to do this sometimes), Nerman had only SEVEN assists in the whole season (14-15). Now he has seventeen and we are not even done with the season yet.

Less goals-more assists / chances created. Meaning: different tactical role.

Exactly. The real midfielder in terms of organization was Alves, not Rakitic. That's why LE put a midfielder on the RB.

Do you envision a future where Neymar is wearing another club's shirt, or Barca Boy for life ?

PSG or City in his future.
Maybe china.

If you look at his goals in the treble season, you'll see that he's almost always inside the area expecting for a pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNStnJ0Cflg

Now if you look at the video from 16, you'll see a totally different thing. He's almost never inside the area.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8iFtltbsVw

PSG only. But he's too much expensive desu.