What are Sup Forums's thoughts on ZZ Gundam?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on ZZ Gundam?

It's not canon.

zz gundam moar liek WEEWEE BUMCHUM amirite kek

Only the last 20 episodes are good.

Except there's too much of mediocrity to say they were all good. ZZ was at it best during the Earth Arc.

its not anime

Reddit tier opinions
Stick to Zeta /r/gundam

originally it was Char who should have owned all these cunny clones.

My favorite and least favorite Gundam list wouldn't look like that, faggot. Plus that's from ANN.

doesn't belong on Sup Forums, that's what it is.

It's godawful, like most Gundam shows.

Ironically enough, the best one is the one Tomino tried to make so bad he'd get fired over it.

zeta is nnumber 1 and best gundoom

>Mobile suit Gundam 00 isnt in favorite Side-Story even though its AU

You need to go back

>>Ironically enough, the best one is the one Tomino tried to make so bad he'd get fired over it.

I wonder who has more stupid rumors about their shows and person, Tomino or Anno? Victory is still one of the better TV series, though, despite some of its lunacy and stupidity. Uso was a champ.

It's a main series, it has nothing to do with being UC or AU. A side story would be like Stargazer or The Origin.

>Favorite series
>No G Gundam
Shit taste desu

>Gundam Wing
>least favorite

I mean its ok if you're gay user.

Gundam Wing is yaoi trash

I'm a long time Gundam fan and i wouldn't wish this show on anyone.

Barring SEED Destiny this is by far the worst Gundam has ever slumped in terms of quality. The first twenty episodes are a personal challenge of sheer patience.

Gundam Wing is fucking terrible. There is no logic to the plot or to characters' motivation whatsoever. Just mindless destruction of Mobile Dolls every episode.

00 > IBO >>>>>>>>> Wing

Just the stuff I've watched.

Apart from the fact that most of the stupid rumors about Tomino turn out to be understatements of the truth.

Victory really is the best Gundam. It achieves its desired atmosphere so perfectly.