Why don't the Wenger Out mob just stop going to the games...

Why don't the Wenger Out mob just stop going to the games? Nothing is going to change while they keep spunking their money on going to see them every season and lining the pockets of the shareholders, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wt-F1XxKpjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related will die and wenger will still be arselel coach

it's called stockholm syndrome

Scum

Ticket sales don't really effect the bottom line

Say what you want about them, but they're die-hard Arsenal fans and that's something I respect even I don't like this club that much.

They do when the ticket prices are the highest in Europe and their megastore is one of the busiest in the world. And when they don't qualify for the Champions league next season, which is looking very likely, they won't have that source of income either.

I fucking love watching Arsenal fans chimp out on youtube as much as anyone, but the last video of Claude after the Chelsea match just made me incredibly sad.

It's just like the Knicks, but for some reason, the garden gets sold out almost every night.

It's getting old hearing the same old whining now, you can tell that fans like Claude and DT are just tired of the situation and they're completely disillusioned. Must be tough knowing that your team is so close to greatness but they're being held back by the manager and moneymen at the club.

>but for some reason, the garden gets sold out almost every night.
tourists?

because new york is a huge city?

Knicks aren't the only team in the city. Still have the Rangers, Nets, Islanders, etc

Would you like it if your club was eternally in the top four every season without actually winning anything?

Isn't the population of Jew York like 10 million?

because only customers root for arsenal.

Was glad to see Gary Neville defending Wenger, United fans have a genuine repsect for Wegner

There is a lot of people, but the point is that the product doesn't justify the insane ticket price.

Melos drama or Noah jumpshots are still more entertaining than the whole arsenal "history"

Fuck off new

If they didn't attend the game, a chink tourist would just take their place.

The Chinks are glory hunters, they'll go to Chelsea games instead.

They haven't even had a real protest yet, you're asking them to run before they can walk. Fucking protest. Go to his car en masse after the home games, win or lose and start chanting Wenger Out.

Bet you like your bottom line being affected, don't you?

At most clubs we have these things called chants. When we don't like a manager, we chant our frustration at them.

You'd think Arsenal fans would have done that at least once....

It's not about them, it's about what can be done to Wenger Out.

What is this expression trying to convey?

They're cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt-F1XxKpjU

This guy is right

Based on what? How big a boycott can they get going and how many extra people want to go to games but can't get tickets? You've given up without manfully looking at the situation.

He raises a good point about Wenger in the first ten years vs Wenger in the last ten years. If you cast back to 2006 they lost the CL final only to lose all their stars later, Henry, Viera, Toure, Cole etc. And remain as this mediocre over priced selling club they are today while Barca has enjoyed the best success of its history and stole the passing meme as well.

That final ruined everything.

They absolutely do as far as Arsenal are concerned. They have the highest ticket prices in Europe and a massive stadium.

It's possible that they would have lost those players anyway. The problem was the immense cost of the stadium. If you don't have the money, then winning a trophy a few years ago is irrelevant. Players are going to stick around for "muh history" or "muh prestige" or whatever, they want to get paid. Compare Liverpool in 2010 to Liverpool in 2005, or Inter in 2015 to Inter in 2010...

>That final ruined everything.
Yeah, not the stadium debt.

Fuck, this place is dead. This should be taken to Sup Forums if you want a ground zero for some protest. Needs to be twisted somehow as some sort of moral crusade though.

Figure out a way to blame it on Jews or Islamophobia, that should get Arsenal's fanbase fired up.

There are hundreds of other teams in English football who would love to be there.

I support Spurs, so I'm sure my opinion will be discarded, but going to the pub to watch games with my friend who is a Norwich fan is torture. I'm excited to see how well Spurs are going to finish, hes worried about being even able to stay in the premier league or get back in.

I can see both sides of the coin though... you want more than the top four annual guarantee with a CL knockout stage dropout. Would you want a different coach who tries to get there but flounders around in the top half of the table instead?

The stadium was to show they're big and can compete (lel) a CL title would have proved that.

Consider Chelsea in 2012 to Chelsea now. They keep bouncing back and attracting players, mainly Hazard, Fabregas, Kante etc.its not just money, its success.

I guess Real Madrid fans shouldn't complain if the club is on course for relegation then.

If they don't go to the games, Arsenal will have no problem selling the tickets to someone else. Despite the fact that the Emirates is very quiet, they actually had the lowest ratio of empty seats in the league last year. When they buy a ticket, it at least gives them the chance to voice their opinions with their meme banners and Arsenal Fan TV. And at the end of the day, they're still Arsenal fans. I don't think any WOB doesn't want Wenger to win the league, they just know that it will never happen because he refuses to change his outdated ways.

Chelsea only got successful because of the sudden injection of money during a time where there were only two good teams in the league and one of them was about to go into debt because of a new stadium (so they couldn't compete when it came to big transfers and were destined to be mediocre for a number of years). And by the time Arsenal were able to pay off enough of the debt so that they could spend big money again, City became incredibly rich too.

Also Fabregas only went to Chelsea because Wenger was an idiot and told him to fuck off.

>meme banners
That was one guy. Sure, they had a little protest last year but that was one game and pitiful. They need to be protesting now until the end of the season, both before, during and after the game and inside and out of the ground.

>If they don't go to the games, Arsenal will have no problem selling the tickets to someone else.
Conjecture.

I know certain fans have a policy of not protesting until it's mathematically impossible to win the league (which is usually a good number of weeks before the end of the season for Arsenal). It makes sense, since there's still a very slim chance of Arsenal winning something this season and it's the fans jobs to actually support their team during the match.

And the way that seating is allocated in the Emirates means that the different types of fans are separated from one another. A lot of clubs (particularly mainland European clubs) tend to have like-minded fans sat together. So the louder, vocal fans that like to sing and chant will be sat in one end, the quieter fans who just want to watch a game with their children will sit at the other end. The Emirates doesn't have anything like that so usually when a fan wants to start a protest they'll get told to shut up.

Also, Arsenal sells out for most of their games. Arsenal has a huge following and they could easily fill their stadium with AKBs if they had to. Not to mention that it's a London club so there will be a fair amount of tourists who come to watch the game too.

>And the way that seating is allocated in the Emirates means that the different types of fans are separated from one another. A lot of clubs (particularly mainland European clubs) tend to have like-minded fans sat together. So the louder, vocal fans that like to sing and chant will be sat in one end, the quieter fans who just want to watch a game with their children will sit at the other end. The Emirates doesn't have anything like that so usually when a fan wants to start a protest they'll get told to shut up.
Divide and conquer, basically. Seems to happen in a lot of grounds, I wonder if it's a response to hooliganism.

>Also, Arsenal sells out for most of their games. Arsenal has a huge following and they could easily fill their stadium with AKBs if they had to. Not to mention that it's a London club so there will be a fair amount of tourists who come to watch the game too.
I know they sell out but how many more don't get a ticket? 8,000? 10,000? If there's a great surplus in demand, wouldn't they have made the stadium bigger? And how many fans can you get to boycott? The first question and the last question have to be answered before you can you can give me a judgment on the effectiveness of a boycott.

>Conjecture

There are something like 70,000 people on the Arsenal season ticket waiting list. Most people have to wait for over a decade before they're offered a season ticket. Very few of those people will turn down a season ticket if they're offered one precisely because it's so difficult to get one.

It doesn't matter if either AKBs or WOBs decided to boycott the games en masse - Arsenal would still sell out game after game.

The Wenger Out Mob

Is it a new british indie band?

Fuck it then. The Jews have the world by the balls. I'm out.

>Divide and conquer, basically. Seems to happen in a lot of grounds, I wonder if it's a response to hooliganism.
It could be a way of preventing hooliganism. I've also noticed that European stadiums tend to have much louder speakers, perhaps there's a limit to how much noise a stadium can make in this country.

>I know they sell out but how many more don't get a ticket? 8,000? 10,000? If there's a great surplus in demand, wouldn't they have made the stadium bigger? And how many fans can you get to boycott? The first question and the last question have to be answered before you can you can give me a judgment on the effectiveness of a boycott.
What said. Also the Emirates was the second-largest football stadium in the country at the time. It had almost double the capacity of Highbury. It was already a huge and expensive upgrade over their old stadium.

They couldn't make the stadium bigger because the council wouldn't allow it without a massive redevelopment of the underground stations, have you ever been to Holloway Road station? It's a complete bottleneck.

I propose taking the "customers" meme and changing it to "hostages" when referring to Arsenal fans