Should we pass a law genociding pitbulls or the mentally ill faggots who defend them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtu.be/FALaMhvHg80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OP will post his agenda everyday until Sup Forums dies

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

Come on go for it, you obvious nigger.
>he a good dog
>he dindu nuffin
>all dogs are the same
>breed is a social construct

Most people that are dog lovers also defend them.

"not probably trained" is their argument, but I tried to explain that in situations where it doesn't know how to react no matter how trained they are they will revert back to their natural instincts.

youtu.be/FALaMhvHg80

but in the end it doesn't make sense to make sanctions towards this breed of dog, people won't listen to reason. Don't make it your cause, just avoid people who defend them.

in the end, not your chair...not your problem.

my dog is pit and lab
she is 100% love

i would shoot anyone that ever hurt my dog. prison is not the ideal, but i'm not lying. call me edgy. i would literally slit a man's throat, and you don't need to believe it

spbp

I would pay money to know which faggot wastes time making these threads.

wow i was not expecting all this cringe in one post. you showed me how reasonable pit owners can be

#notallpits #raceofpeace

I personally wouldn't own a pit, because I don't really like the way they look. But, that being said, I can see why some people would have them. Pits are plentiful in shelters, and if you're completely retarded, you can buy one from a nigger.

It makes sense to keep pit bulls on a chain as a guard dog. It doesn't make sense to treat them like a harmless, friendly animal. People who take pit bulls on walks are doing that because they know how dangerous pit bulls are, and they want to feel safe, but they're endangering other people.

You fuck with a man's dog, you fuck with the man. My dog is both my property and a part of my family, and I will use lethal force to defend both.

Faggot.

some faggot on the internet said he cringed i'm not sure i'll sleep at all tonight

What do you fags think about half pits? My half pitbull half boxer pisses himself when he realizes he's going to have a bath and is afraid of loud noises and cats. If he sees or hears any of those things he will cower under my bed.

Is this parody or...

>talking about cringy autism
>makes a shit thread
>shitposts in shit thread
wew

have you considered working for buzzfeed? here is another (you)

if i owned a horse, i'd kill a dude that shot my horse
if i owned cattle, i'd kill a dude that stole my cattle
where do you draw your own lines? or would you call the police and wait while someone beats your dog with a hammer? maybe you are the faggot

You post like someone with a genuine mental problem. That's the thing.

i understand this thread is 10/10 troll lmao
but i'm asking you
where do you draw your lines? it is a question, i'm asking for your answer

Not like your any better with your #killallpitbulls bullshit.

>>My dog is both my property and a part of my family

I don't think you understand what you mean by that.

Going to prison just for the sweet feeling of revenge is fucking retarded.

This.

(You)

so a man walks up to your home and starts stabbing your dog, and you can only threaten him with use of force? what state do you live in? where i live, this is justified defense of property

hey dude stop stabbing sparky please
that is NOT COOL
i am calling the police dude. you better wait there.

Why would someone get a nigger dog instead of a bro like a golden retriever?

I hope your shitty nigger tier dog bites your throat in your sleep.

stop fucking your dog you loser

I would definitely take him out. I don't know if I'd kill him. It's a lot of risk to take. The law is scary to me.

Typical faggot pit owner. Got your nigger dog to look tough

>>>>>>>/leftypol/

this thread is boring. no arguments, no devil's advocate, fucking huehue calling someone a loser. an actual canadian that doesn't own firearms. what am i reading

I've had a male Pit for the past 12 years if anyone has any legit questions

Post >yfw you're out walking your normal white man's dog and some filthy nigger (of any colour) is also out with his pitbull.

naw
waste of money and resources
we need to focus all our time, energy and mexico's money on building the wall

Both

You all were those kids that were not exposed to many animals.

They are not products. They are living things that are dangerous.

Come get my dogs, my guns, and my bull.

If pitbulls are illegal then only criminals will own pitbulls and we'll be unable to defend ourselves against criminals or keep our tyrannical government in check. Yes pitbull deaths are statistically higher but that problem would be better tackled with background checks when buying pitbulls and better general education about pitbull ownership. I walk my well-trained pitbull in public every day and into stores that allow it, most people I meet feel safer when we are around so I don't see the problem

Pitbulls are bro tier

You mean the bull cucking your whore of a GF/wife?

The breed are nothing but dangerous trailer park/juggalo and ghetto status symbols.

The people who own and defend them are undesirables. It is the only breed that will not only attack you if you enter their yard, but will come into your yard to attack you as well.

Next time you are checking your newsfeed and see some shithead in their 20s getting their child taken away for keeping them in horrible living conditions, you can bet that parent is also a pit bull owner and dog feces were found in the child's bed room.

While I disagree with you opinion, it's you're right to have it.
All of you non-Americans however...

I know a guy with a pitbull. I played with her a few times and she's quite lovely, but I've also seen the scars he got because of her.

I dunno if I have the heart to put one down, but everything you hear about them is pretty accurate.

I have some kind of Pit bull mix.

>Brought him home off the street one day
>Kids get home from school
>He was really happy to see them, even though he'd never seen them before
>I guess kids mean food left out for him to eat or something
>Dog is pretty good for a while
>Wife divorces me
>Dog liked her more
>She buys a house somewhere else
>I work nights
>I now have to hide the garbage can or he gets into it since nobody is home at night
>hit him with newspaper to try to get him to stop
>Don't feed him on those nights since he's already torn open and eaten the trash

He's pretty good aside from the trash thing but most dogs big enough to do that will.

Only edgy faggots and third world races hate dogs. Kill yourself degenerate scum.

Yes, and we have no need for almost all dogs. Do this for all dogs used as pets and their owners.

>muh "There's no such thing as a dangerous breed!!!"
>tigers and lions are cats yet we can't keep them as pets because they're dangerous and rightfully so

Don't you have some Ahab's to bow down to?

Yes. There are other large, athletic dogs to choose from. You don't need a dog that's bred to kill other dogs.

>live with housemates that have a shitbull
>wait patiently every day for the thing to snap and go batshit