What's the longest you have ever gone without a shower or bath? I went almost two months...

What's the longest you have ever gone without a shower or bath? I went almost two months, my hair was nasty and greasy as fuck, but my ass smelled horrible. I mean you could smell where ever I sat down, not kidding my ass smelled.

lived innawoods for a month, occasional dips in a lake without soaps or shower gels

I wish I was there to smell it.

4 or 5 days. the shower after that was the best shower i've ever had

2 weeks while i was camping in the woods.

The longest I've gone is possibly a week. This would have been back when I was 13 or 14.

Y'all mother phuckers need to shower at least ever other day. If you don't, you probably stink like sweat and ass.

I normally never shower unless I'm gonna be going out, it's not that you need to I think of it this way if you're not gonna be around people why shower.
I dunno what people would do if they couldn't shower twice a day.
In Jail we showered 1 time a week.

every other day???

i shower twice daily. in the morning and in the evening.

Never gone more than a week.
Shower everyday and usually havea bath on a Saturday too.

3 days and it made my skin itchy as fuck and the oily skin feels disgusting. never again.

You guys ever Jack off every day and not shower for like 2-3 weeks or longer?
My balls normally itchy

>didn't shower for 7 months
>but carefully avoided sweating
>and washed armpits and shampooing and bidet almost every 2 weeks

not that difficult tho

abput two and a half weeks, i was about 14ish years old, it wasn't until then i realized i needed to shower every other day at the very least. and i kid you not, when i took a shower after that, the water that came of me was literally brown as shit. i never felt so disgusted with myself that day.

If I fap and not shower the next day my dick smells like rotten cheese

I'm a relatively big guy so two days or so was the longest I've gone without showering.

Washing hair is a different story.

>What's the longest you have ever gone without a shower or bath?
8 days. Stuck in a cabin up in the mountains with the rest of my team. Took 2 days to get there, then the power cut out and the weather turned for the worse. Literally stuck inside with it was below -30 and storming outside. First 2 nights was nice, just chilling in front of the fireplace.
Then people started stinking...
Once we eventually made it to our research station the water in the shower coming off me was yellow/brown..

what were you and your team researching? please elaborate

Mostly weather and it's effects on glaciers.
Spent 6 months drilling samples, recording data and fighting with our generators.

sounds like fun lol

I enjoy it, never been an office worker.
But you can get a little bored being stuck in one place for half a year with nothing but snow and howling winds outside. Good thing the supply planes always bring booze in big amounts.

>my hair was nasty and greasy as fuck, but my ass smelled horrible

i dont think you used "but" in the proper sense... or maybe im wrong and your ass smell was so putrid and disguisting that your greasy ass hair was actually good by comparison. either way that's disguisting

I hope samples was a teammembers nickname

did they also bring you stuff to fap? I mean otherwise your balls would explode after 6 months.

Hehe nope but I'm married and my wife and I share the same job so I wasn't bored in that way.

Yeah I could smell my own ass. My hair was like a nice spring flower blossoming on a quiet shadowy hill compared to my ass smell.

Nothing starts the day better than breakfast, coffee, a cigarette, and a hot shower. I don't feel right if I don't shower in the morning

117 days. Because army.

I shower with water every day or two. I use soap maybe once a week, and then only in the "hotspots".

The key is toweling off, which helps shed excess skin.

Every woman I've ever dated says my skin is super soft. I never get pimples or nasty shit. And my smell is only unpleasant when I'm stressed.

Gotta maintain that microbiome, yo.

and the other guys watched or what? lmao

probs 4 days, my normal routine is every 2 days, best for the skin as you maintain the oils in the skin

Not as far as I know buddy, our normal group consists of three couples and the chef/doctor.
Plus we all have our own rooms with all modern things you have at home. Even internet.

He has all you niggas beat!

showing too often can be detrimental to the skin oils

ive gone atleast 2 months before, but usually i shower everyday or every other i was my hair bout every 3 days

On deployment I went 45 days without showering. It was close to 120 degrees every single fucking day.

No one noticed the smell after a while anymore. We all smelled like shit so no one really cared either.

>being stuck in one place for half a year with nothing but snow and howling winds outside.
Sounds great, unironically.

Been there, done that. Wasn't 117 days though, Jesus fuckin' Christ...

1.5 years

When I lived as a kid with my crauy ass father I used to shower like twice a week.
Fucker cut out the water heater in our home, so he could save money. I had to warm up water by mixing cold and kettle boiled water in a bucket. Got bullied a lot because of how I smelt.

Now I can't go without showering at least once per 24 hours. Preferably twice. I hate my own smell.

says you, the smelly faggot

Showering every other day is probably the best. The longest I've gone without is probably three weeks, when I was on holiday in Africa.

elaborate?

>cut out the water heater in our home, so he could save money
What? Nobody is this big of a cheap skate.

i think me and my girlfriend went 10 days while we were camping and living out of our car...we still had sex regularly and my dick and her pussy were fucking rank by the 10th day...i got some sort of rash on my dick that hurt...i had to drive with my dick out of my pants and foreskin held down to help it heal....camping definitely makes you smell bad anyway but cumming and not cleaning properly produces the worst smell imaginable

A couple of days, max.

I can't go more than that... and it's weird, if I fap (Even if I don't cum on myself) I smell really bad the next day.

If I am going to go out, I always shower before hand - Even if I showered the night before.

Cold water, and I don't use alot of soap. My skin is in good shape, and I don't break out that badly or often.

Bad water is even worse for your skin... so I shower with almost fully cold water (5-10% hot water) and then finish off in 100% competely cold water.

Feels great. I also keep my body hair in check. That helps... if I don't shave my armpits, or balls / crotch, I stink alot faster and worse.

Depends a lot on what you do in those days and if you're one of those dudes that sweat for no fucking reason.

Told you. That guy is batshit crazy. After my mom divorced him, he figured why keep the boiler on for just two people. Same with fridge.

That's one of reasons why I ran from that place when I was 13.

Under strange circumstances, I went nearly 18 months. But I wasn't around that many people, so it didn't really matter.

Probably 2 weeks back when I was a little shit. I don't remember how bad I smelled if I did. These days I have to shower every day because if I don't then I can literally smell shit when I get up from sitting down somewhere, doesn't matter if I sweat much or not :(

What's the point of living if you're going to be that cheap? I can see why you would run off.

4 days. the itchiness in my scalp was unbearable. How can you guys keep going?

You can still shower (And get clean) with cold water. When I went camping a few years back, We were there for almost 2 weeks and most of us went under a small waterfall and washed up. Felt great afterwards.

Yeah, but me between age 5 and 13 didn't know that, because ice cold water and "showering" with a bucket in a filthy bathroom isn't really a good think for a kid.

Ofc, now I have no problem with cold showers or when camping I do it with moisturized napkins and a bottle of water. Creativity is limitless..

Were these showers or baths?

True. I remember having to get "whore baths" (Wiped down with a warm wash cloth) when I was a kid and my parents didn't feel like giving, or letting me take a bath.

story of my life
6 months tho

I shampoo my hair twice a week, but I haven't showed or changed cloths in probably a month. I just put rubbing alcohol on my balls once in a while so they don't rot off