pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HaleCh00.htm#all_defense_playoffs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sloppy seconds for the white boi
Heh business as usual

cheatriots BTFO

Screencapped for when Brady gets his 8th

Funny how this guy no one has mentioned through Brady's career is now relevant

Can't wait for the "bill Russell GOAT!" Threads next year have fun you guys

Am I being tricked there? He wasn't a QB was he?

>Allow us to refute something nobody ever claimed in the first place

The white man's burden is heavy.

When a record is broken the original stops being relevant. Nobody gives a fuck about winning 3 consecutive ballon d'or for example.

He was or still is insane

but the record wasnt broken you fucking spic

played for 49ers when they were good
jumped to Cowboys when their dynasty started up

he was an LB that was in the right place and the right time on two teams

the guy is a trivia question

>Not the QB
Literally and figuratively irrelevant.

he needed two teams to pull that off. Brady did it with one

Charles Hayley was good buts lets not confuse him playing on the dynasty of the 80s 49ers then go on to play for the cowboys in the 90s. He wasnt the reason either of those teams won anything.

>HoF linebacker
>a trivia question

KYS
Y
S

>First

Brady was the first to throw 50 TDs, that doesn't mean shit

Only niggers use shit like this as accomplishments

do you have any idea how records work?

The first person to set it owns the record until it is surpassed, not tied. It isn't broken by somebody who ties it later, it is broken when it is surpassed.

Fucking niggers, always have to make everything about race.

dude charles hayley playing on those sb winning teams is alot different than tom brady leading 1 team to 5 under his complete control.

Tom is the commander

Charles was just a pawn that happened to win 5 under montana, young, and aikman

>Niggers are so butthurt that whitey dominates football accomplishments

Kek

The white man is slowly taking the NFL back. Look at all the white receivers now and there are also a few white rbs. Qbs, oline and TEs already dominated by the white man.

Black people probably didn't even know who he was until they realized this is a good reason to shit on white people.

Charles Haley is a Hall of Fame LB/DE, he's not some journeyman special teamer who just happened to end up on teams that won Super Bowls.

also he did it in fewer seasons.

most normies have no idea who this guy is, so yes kiwi you are right. Im sure at some point during the owl they posted a stat most sbs among players and saw charles hayley, looked him up and saw he was black and went crazy. Little did they know he had very little to do with any of the owls the teams he played on won.

he was a significant part of the defense, quit pretending nobody but the QB matters.

so if he had so little to do with any of those wins why is he in the Hall of Fame?

this is correct

this is wrong

Brady will be the first to get 6 so it really doesn't matter

I agree hes good but seriously think about what you are implying. He got lucky as shit he played for the 80s 49ers then immediately on the cowboys right after. both teams winning multiple superbowls in a short amount of time.
Tom has taken 7 different patriot teams to the owl and won 5 of them. the 2 he lost were complete fluke games that required a fuck ton of meme magic for the giants.

he played with steve young, montana, and the 90s cowboys. stop pretending they won cause of him.

hes a good player no doubt but those teams were fucking amazing without him. Are you telling me montana won those superbowls because of Charles?

He's a fucking lb dude, not even close comparison wise to a qb. The Qbs is the undisputed leader and most important position of the field. Brady also did it on one team where this guy just happened to be part of 2 dynasties. He was lucky.

Spotted a melanin filled friend

and Tom Brady got lucky as shit he was drafted to the Patriots and not the Browns or Jaguars or some other franchise where he would have had, at best, a Tony Romo-esque career. He's lucky that Drew Bledsoe got hurt. He's lucky that some dumbass ref called an incomplete pass on a fumble.

every player who achieves that kind of success had some luck along the way.

Brady is the first one to do with the same team. That's the difference you dumb fucking niggers and it doesn't mean it's better read the whole article about the record motherfuckers reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The amount of mental gymnastics these brady haters will do to try and prove he isnt the all time great is baffling. Pretty soon they will run out of excuses and start saying brady would be nothing if it wasnt for the water boy properly hydrating him on a regular basis.

jags were in 2 afc championship games in the 90s with tom coughlin you total casual. they alos had multiple playoff appearances in the early 00's neck yourself.

youre right luck does play a roll in everything, teams do need to catch a break but jesus fucking christ if you think hayley playing on 2 different dynasties is the same as tom brady dominating the nfl with 1 team for almost 2 decades you are being willfully ignorant.

Remember that crucial game winning drive led by Charles Haley? I sure do! I even had his jersey before people complained about this haha. I really really like Charles Haley.

I named my daughter Haley and my wife's son is named Charles. I was born in 1994 and his jersey number is my birth year I just love him that much. I have a 94 tattooed on my neck and five lombardies on my face. Don't mess with us true Haley fans or Haley.

Remember in super bowl 28 when Charles Haley almost sacked Jim Kelly!? I absolutely do and totally just didn't see the video on Twitter today.

I'm not comparing Haley to Brady because that's impossible.
I'm pushing back against the idea that Haley is some scrub who just happened to win five Bowls. He was one of the top defensive players in the league, right behind Reggie White. Dallas got him from SF for a reason and he was part of the power shift in the two dynasties.

Jags were briefly relevant when they had Brunell/McCardell/Smith/Boselli but from the early 00's until now they have been a clusterfuck organization with exactly one playoff win.

>Charles Haley
>right behind Reggie white

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I never said he was a scrub. I said in every post he was a good player. I dont think the 80s 49ers and the 90s cowboys would be any different if it werent for him. He was a nice piece but those teams were so fucking stacked I really dont think it mattered. He was a role player for the most part.

pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HaleCh00.htm#all_defense_playoffs

His stats are not that impressive

who else you got at DE from that era? They're both in the HOF and I can't think of anyone else right now.

> can only think of 2 players from the 80s and 90s for LB/DE.

stick to dive grass and baseball

ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF

Bruce smith, Lawrence Taylor, Howie long, Lee Roy selmon, Derrick Thomas

Bruce Smith is the only DE whose career spanned the same time, Long and Selmon were earlier and Taylor and Thomas were LBs.

"Charles"
"Charlie"
Carl Lee Haley

YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE! AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL TOO!

You are a shitskin

Dude, just look up the all decades teams, Haley didn't even make either the 80s or 90s. Look at it this way, Bruce smith never won a super bowl yet he's in the hof with the most sacks in nfl history. Haley MAY have gotten into the hof without a ring but he definitely benefited from playing on 5 super bowl teams.

Reggie white and Bruce smith were miles ahead of funding Charles Haley.

WE

He pretty much won the lottery when it comes to being on a team that won super bowls, if it wasn't him it would be the next lucky nigger on the block. He had nowhere near the amount of meaning that tom had on his super bowl wins as a player but nig nogs gonna be niggers.

We shouldn't even be talking about him and Brady. This guy didn't have the influence Reggie white had in his super bowl win. For Fuchs sake, Reggie white had 3 sacks in his super bowl win. Did this guy's even have 3 sacks in 5 super bowl games?

I admit Bruce Smith is better (along with White), he was the guy I forgot. Fair point. But Haley was a top player who earned his rings.

Brady can be considered GOAT no problem. But the idea that everyone else is just a bum who is lucky to be along for the ride is ridiculous, especially in the 80s and 90s when defense was more important.
He didn't 'cause' those teams to win Super Bowls any more than Ronnie Lott or Jay Novacek, but he still contributed.

Silly white bois BTFO again baka lmao family

It's just deadspin/buzzfeed trying to make it political.

> charles hayley is just as important as ronnie lott

This discussion is over

Ken Norton > Charles Hayley

Who did it faster?

they both earned their rings and weren't just lucky to be on the team as people in this thread claim

ITT: Insufferable handegg fans who are the norm for sports fans in Fatmerica.

Jesus christ you guys are retarded.

this

it's mentally exhausting

Cant wait til Brady wins his 6th now

meanwhile white Americans have to make everything about nationality
also talked so much about Germans being evil even though only a few Germans where Nazis that now all the blacks see you as slave owners even though only a few whites had slaves
#karma

You know what else was exhausting? Being a slave.

Wrong

Ronnie Lott is an all time great.

Charles hayley is a run of the mill player who had 1-2 good seasons. Sorry but the guy lucked into 2 amazing dynasties. Add him on any of the competition the 49ers or Dallas faced and I guarantee you the outcomes would be the same. Hayley wasn't a game changer.

>he doesnt rate Marco van GOATsen

You know what else is exhausting? Plowing your mom every night.

>Look at all the white receivers now
There's Julian Edelman and Jordy Nelson. Every other white receiver is shit on my dick.

The team that won the super bowl has 3 white wide receivers. This is only the beginning, so of course there are only a couple really good ones right now, it takes time. Teams are getting sick of these niggers dancing and trying get to catch every pass with one hand. They want team players that want to win.

He had to play on two different teams to do it, though. Brady has won five with the same team.

>jumped to Cowboys when their dynasty started up
Didn't "jump" so much as the 49ers traded his ass to the Cowboys for draft picks (a late 2nd rounder in '93 and a late 3rd rounder in '94) just to be rid of the locker room problems he was causing because he was a massive asshole and didn't get along with the coach.

He only entered the Hall of Fame recently and only because autistic idiots like you went HE HAS FIVE RINGS! WHY ISN'T HE IN CANTON?! He was a mediocre LB who was lucky enough to play for two dynasties

Sup Benedict

Sucking lots of British cock today?

what does it say about this sport when people only ever know quarterbacks and sometimes a very successful receiver?

or what does it say about this sport when almost every superbowl you get some kind of record broken?

or what does it say about this sport when the discussion about this game has almost died but it was supposed to be the greatest comeback in superbowl history? or the way the commentators reacted to it like it's the most normal possible thing to occur?

there's something rotten and soulless about american football

>(((edelman)))
>white

he is

have to agree, its not a real sport

sport implies skill and intelligence (Even if the player may be dumb, he's intelligent in the sport)

thats why they have the combine. hey this guy can run 40 yards in 4 seconds, he can plug in here. the coaches are the real geniuses, the qb, and maybe a receiver. the rest are plug-in-and-play guys that are pretty much interchangeable.

I love upset Niggers are that the Patriots beat niglanta

honestly fuck every nigger here

>2 different teams

Who thinks this counts?

>Italian
>Spic

C'mon my guy

What are you even talking about? Most of this is fundamentally untrue

>even he knows brady is on track for another

>defensive player
>2 different teams
>before salary cap era

Alright everyone, shut the fuck up for a moment.

Ninerfag here, Haley is not even the greatest 49er pass rusher of all time, let alone a top 20 pass rusher in league history. He's was a very good player, but certainly not even close to Bruce Smith or LT status.

Is he a HOF player? Borderline but the only reason he is even in is because he has 5 owls, and Eddie Debartolo and Jerry Jones campaigned to get him enshrined.

Obviously this dude isn't any Brady. But people in here are saying he was a scrub nobody that lucked into dynastys. He may have lucked into playing for dynasty teams, but make no mistake he was a key part of those defenses. He was a great player, a good modern day comparison would be Justin Houston. Perennial pro-bowler and excellent edge LB. He's no fuckin' Brady though.

I should also add that this guy was a legit goddamn nutjob. If you don't know about Haley go read up on him. He would jack off to the point of cumming in the locker room while talking about other players about their wives in front of them, he pissed inside other players cars, he tried to stab Irvin in the neck with a pair of scissors at a barber shop because Irvin was in his favorite seat, he would walk around the locker room naked with his erect dick in hand asking players to suck his cock. All of this despite being super homophobic. He was fucking crazy. He was Sup Forums personified.

Wait, I thought Irvin was the one who tried to stab someone else at the barber shop

it says that it's a team sport with a ton of interchangeable moving parts and that calling any one player the "GOAT" is an exercise either in futility or mental gymnastics.

You are right, I confused them. But i'm sure he probably tried to stab someone else in the neck at some point.

>or the way the commentators reacted to it like it's the most normal possible thing to occur?
You mean they didn't GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOAOAOAOAOOOAOAOAOAOOAOAAOAOAOLL?

Yeah we don't do that for any sport in the US.

RUDY
RUDY

>He wasnt the reason either of those teams won anything.
you're such a dumbass user

please go on and tell us how Charles Haley led the cowboys and niners to victory. Hes a literal who to most fans. Its fucking pathetic how low you brady haters will stoop.

relly made me think

As a new Ninerfag
Do you think shanahan and lynch are good choices?

And yet their team was still almost 70% black

Really engages the noggin.

Shanahan - Yes

Lynch - Anyone would have been an upgrade over their previous GM, even a guy with zero experience. He needs to fill out his staff with experienced scouts and he might have a chance at doing a halfway decent job.

Thanks
How long till 9ers are good again do u think?

Their division is pretty bad, and so is the NFC overall. If they draft well and bring in some free agents then can turn it around and contend in 2-3 years.

You are da MVP
Now let's hope 49ers become good

Allied Forces marching through Germany: "Where did all the Nazis go?"
Germans: "Nazi? Was ist das? I've never heard of Nazi. Fritz, do you know what a Nazi is? Nein? Nope, no Nazis here."

Funny how after your country lost the war all the Nazis magically disappeared.

>Funny how after your country lost the war all the Nazis magically disappeared.

They didn't, though. The US, France, and Britain had to undertake a massive effort to remove Nazi influence in West Germany, debunking Nazi propaganda, putting high-ranking Nazi officials on trial, adding some propaganda of their own....they called it "Denazification" iirc and it took years.

And over in the East, the Russians just shot anyone who said Heil Hitler.

I mean... did anyone SAY Tom Brady was the first person to win 5 championships?