ITT: Things you find weird about your culture

ITT: Things you find weird about your culture
>obsession with virginity
>light beer popularity
>everyone should go to college meme

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0njIZEq5fR8
vocaroo.com/i/s0EpU5ud6Sye
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11758083/Harmful-drinking-is-a-middle-class-phenomenon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what culture?

America has no culture

Just because it has deteriorated doesn't mean it wasn't there.

most people are brain-dead and unironically consider things like binge-drinking and watching televsion as "hobbies"

Germany's properly fucked.
Not that there was a great culture to begin with.
Since 1918 this country is a mayor let down.
At least I'm not british

at least the british nation deserves to exist

Our "culture" is a mixture of western, eastern and actually Russian customs and traditions. Russia died twice in the 100 years - in 1917 and 1991. The state of this country, its people and its "culture" saddens me deeply.

obsession with death and funeral.
sounds too edgy to be true but thats the way it is

Fucking polacos

>women are allowed to show their faces
>christianity instead of some proper religion
>infidels should be allowed to live meme

>Self hatred to appeal to "cool" Europeans

vocaroo.com/i/s0njIZEq5fR8

>Russian customs and traditions
i think he is talking about everyday culture. the one that people are actually practicing.
nobody wears traditional russian costumes here, majority of young people don't even know any traditional songs besides shit like.
modern russian culture is all about wearing fake nike shoes, selling your body to buy a new iphone and listening to american pop music.
the only traditional thing left here is the celebration of victory in WW2.
russia died only once, and it happened in 1991.

Unempire that died in 1991 wasn`t even remotely close to being a russian nation, relax your shit.

what the fuck is it with you guys and light beer?

it's literally undrinkable

>Self hatred to appeal to "cool" Americans

What the fuck is it with you antipods and drinking any kind of beer?
You`re not getting enough estrogen as it is?

>wasn`t even remotely close to being a russian nation
Yes, it was a multicultural country. However, it was still superior to modern Russia in every way.

Bitch please, we`re still very much living in it. Or do you actually believe that SU was in any measurable way less pro-churka?

Wrong, obsession with culture and everything is made in Ind**nesia just because some neighbours make it better and well-known to the world.

every beer at any public event here is filled with water to jew you

the so-called russian empire had an anthem that was just a shitty copy of the english one, our flag was a copy of the dutch one, and it was considered pleb-tier to talk to each other in russian language among our elites (they used french instead), and peter the great was too obsessed with europe in general.

and in the soviet union we had a unique flag, unique anthem and our own great culture. soviet union was more russian than the russian empire itself.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EpU5ud6Sye

meme all you want, steal the spotlight if you really desperate for attention, but i didn't find that obsession strange enough compared to the meme funerals. they are really bordering mental illness, look it up.

>any measurable way less pro-churka
what the fuck are you even talking about? it's is absolutely irrelevant. only an autistic nazi kid like you cares about it

>nobody wears traditional russian costumes here
What makes you think this is somehow unique to Russia?
Nobody in the world wears traditional costumes in every day situations. That's why they're called "traditional".

>black people are my equals

i meant that op asked about things that are actually relevant for most people at the moment, and about things that most people do almost every day but that guy mentioned costumes that no one wears

I dislike that capitalism has come to mean literally everyone is competing with each other

Tightly knit communities don't exist anymore because your "tribe", your friends, family and relatives live all across the nation. Most of the time you're surrounded by strangers and you're lucky if you're friends with your neighbours. We barely know or like our coworkers and people have no power within their company and don't really care about the product or their work, only the hours

>british nation deserves to exist

>mfw stopped drinking years ago
>mfw not drinking makes you realise how everyone is a sad cunt and their lives revolve around drinking

It's really depressing actually.

this

>everyone is a sad cunt and their lives revolve around drinking
stop being a boring low-life chav then

I'm middle class mate and middle class people here drink just as much as povvos, maybe even more, middle class women for example will go through bottles every night because they think their boring life is so stressful.
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11758083/Harmful-drinking-is-a-middle-class-phenomenon.html
My neighbour's are literally alchies but because they're middle class and quite well off they can get away with it.

cricket has mid strength and rugby union can have full strength if you're a member

>obsessed with big gubermint
>most people can't speak a foreign language but they also can't speak french properly

>everyone automatically assumes Australia is a shithole compared to America, Canada and Europe (including shit like Italy and Greece) and that everything they have is better than what we have here, even though it's one of the best countries in the world
>people love sports stars but fucking despise anyone else that is above average in any other field
>there's a weird anti-authority meme going on where everyone pretends like they hate authority figures that tell them what to do, but then go on to happily do what they're told

I used to work in the hotel biz in Paris and I'd see these British couples essentially getting wasted 2-3 times A DAY.

no one talks to one another. ever.

>people are extremely passive on national matters and believe they 'help' through bullshit on social media
>people suffer from emotional blackmail on a national level through means of extreme virtue-signalling
>streetscum get to be on talkshows because they acted obnoxiously whilst filming themselves

Morally speaking our country has been swallowed by the sea for a long time already.

>Russia died twice in the 100 years
Sound so sad actually...

And we had leaders that didn't even speak russian because they didn't know it.

>people thinking you get sick from drafts

No you get sick to avoid draft silly

honhonhon

d-delete this

pic related