So hot. makes me diamonds.
any more of her?

moar? shes getting chubby too.

slutty and preggers. nice

moar

moar. she is going to be a nice pump milf

My preggo bitch

she always had a little chub to her. Not much, just the right amount

put another one in the oven and she'll become a hot BBW momma.

moar

I'd fuck BBW Megan

I bet nobody can fap to childbirth videos on youtube. I challenge anyone to try cause I think it is pretty much impossible.

holy shit she's amazing! moar pls

she will look amazing if she gets big as her mom

moar pls

My eyes lit up as soon as I realized this was at Easton, hello fellow central Ohio user!

she used to be very chubby when she was younger, then she got in shape, and now she's pregnant lol

she needs to embrace being a fat girl. any chubby pics?

Here you go.
Happy fapping :P

nice catch lol, younger chubby vs current body pre-prego

hot damn

i think she secretly likes being fat. more of her chubby?

oops, wrong pic, here's the young chub vs current

Wow she looks real good skinny

love this contrast. she needs to go back to being a whale. more before and after?

you can already tell she is pumping up with this pregnancy. she will never be skinny again.

Megan looks great fat and skinny, and she has numerous before and after pics

love the before and afters

nice and thick bride

hawt

absolutely stunning. more? wife?

more like this. any slutty pics from when she was big?

she sadly never really took slutty pics, which is a shame because she's stunning

great comparisons. shes getting more like her old self being preggo. any skinny bikini?

not even bikini pics :(

like how she filled out those yoga pants. chubby and preggo compares?

there aren't any of those, and I'm not up to make any haha

i want her to eat all of that cake haha. full body chubby pics?

I'm searching but hard to find

I'd fuck this thicc cowgirl breeding sow from behind while pulling on her ponytails

Unplanned parenthood grinds my jimmies. Especially with couples who have barely been together.

That's what's up with this chick right now. Baby daddy of a few months done dipped. Feel bad for the kid all ready

I had a child with the my highschool sweetheart after like 6 years, and i even took her virginity. I wasnt planning on it that very moment but I knew I was going to have kids with her at some point. Does that count lol

Not really. I mean you were clearly sticking together for the long run.

My cousin got knocked up by some random ex druggie and I have no idea where their relationship is going. It feels irresponsible.

excellent

Okay, so there's hot prego, there's even fit prego (had a few of those), but most IRL and ITT are just sloppy fat prego (and that's NOT an excuse). Most of them will be whales after. Tatoo girl is solid even tho thick. Cute girl with lots of posts here is way too fat prego, but if those are after shots of her (not before), she's done better than most, and would be my pick for best here.