>supposed to uphold the law and be better than the fucks you are hunting
>kill Pablo
>celebrate over his dead body like your average Cartel death squad

wtf I hate Murphy now

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11182163
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They shot him in self defense you malparido hijodeputa marica

>one guy with a gun and beer-gut against dozens of trained soldiers with military grade equipment and and an American DEA agent
>self defense

>if someone is shooting at you, you can't shoot back if he's by himself

Really activated my neurons

>trained soldiers can't just shoot the fat guy on a roof in plain sight in a way that incapacitates but doesn't kill him

really stimulated my synapses

>Putting yourself and your comrades in danger to save a drug cartel
Really moved my atoms

>trained soldiers should shoot someone shooting at them but leave him in a position where he can still shoot you

Really forced my brain cells to fire off bioelectric impulses

>trained soldiers can't just shoot the guy's weapon out of his hand

really incited my nervous system

>gloryfing criminals
Kys leftists faggots.

>trained soldiers must have a 100% shot placement accuracy so they can save the lives of the people shooting at them

Really instigated cognitive rumination within my cerebellum

Exactly

would the American government or the American people let that shit fly nowadays if an American DEA agent ends up on a picture presenting the body of a dead crime-lord? How did Murphy get away with it.

>WE GOT EM!

I hate the cowboy mentality of the DEA. Every pic I see of DEA agents is them holding a rifle, looking like they are trying to be a Rough Rider or some North African wwii veteran

>trained soldiers aren't any more skilled than the average Cartel goon and therefore shouldn't put emphasis on incapacitating their targets
>government money flows into training a glorified death squad with government seal

really cheered on my brain matter

>How did Murphy get away with it.
muh War on Drugs®
muh clear and present danger

>being a trained soldier means you can always 100% hit a target no matter if it's shooting at you and moving erratically like a drug user

Really got the 'ol noggin churning

>FBI already investigated, and still investigates drug trade
>americans are so paranoid about stoners they create a redundant agency just to lock them up in higher numbers

Wow.

He shot himself rather than be taken alive.

I love that in movies operators are jacked but irl they are Ned Flanders

>need 100% accuracy to hit a barely moving fat guy on a roof while you have snipers positioned on the opposite roof

Really flamed up my emporium

eh, this is how the tv-show adaption of the picture looked. Not too much of a difference in my opinion.

Celebrate over a dead body is really primitive. I think the dead should not be humiliated no matter how bad they were in life.

are you kidding?

what do you mean?

>giving a shit about this fat fuck
top wew

they should have followed Trudeau's advice

If you criticize the police you are practically the same as criminals

tell me this is still not the mainstream normie opinion everywhere

Faggot liberal detected

>incapacitating a dangerous target returning fire in your direction
>being this ignorant of how firearms work
Center mass `til they drop, boy, `til they drop.

fuck you you fucking faggot. Every citizen has the same right to a fair trial like everyone else. You cocksucker. Puta.

Pablo wasn't just the leader of one of the most profitable drug-trafficking cartels, he was also a father and husband to a my mother that loved him very much.

Go kill yourself. You fucking assholes and your shitty attitude, absolutely disgusting. Pablo achieved more in his short life than you could ever achieve in thousands of lifetimes.

>he really believes the lies that Pablo was actually shooting at anyone

they would have killed him regardless, even if he was sitting on that roof after he voluntarily handcuffed himself. And obviously the real agent Murphy was pretty pivotal for that cover-up since they needed an American from the DEA to deflect all suspicion that they just straight up murdered a guy who had already given up.

>Every citizen has the same right to a fair trial like everyone else.
Only American citizens enjoy the right to a fair trial as stipulated in the Constitution. Escobar would´ve enjoyed a right to a fair trial as stipulated by Colombian law - but he chose to open fire at officers of the law, getting himself shot in the process. No harm, no foul; he knew what he was getting into by resisting arrest.

I´d still bet they would´ve murdered him then and there in cold blood had he actually surrendered, leaving him with no option but to shoot and run.

>husband to a my mother
you're dad should have died a worse death desu senpai

>I´d still bet they would´ve murdered him then and there in cold blood had he actually surrendered, leaving him with no option but to shoot and run.

how? I don't think that would have happened considering that Murphy was with them. That could have caused a PR shitshow for the government if he peacefully gave himself up and they put a bullet in his head in front of a DEA agent.

>they would have killed him regardless, even if he was sitting on that roof after he voluntarily handcuffed himself.
That may be the case, but Escobar was guilty of murder, conspiracy, racketeering, kidnapping and much more - no question about it. It was better for him to die in Colombia than in an American federal supermax prison.

Do you think Murphy was going to rat them out?

Pottery

They spilled his jar of strawberry jam and he collapsed out of sadness. What villains!

>implying a single DEA-agent wouldn´t corroborate the Colombian version of events
When around federal agents operating outside of their jurisdiction, never relax.

This, fuck your juvenile power fantasies.

Pablo got off easy

If Los Pepes were the ones to find him they would've flayed his skin off first

depends. The tv-show Murphy obviously wouldn't. But it's not clear if the real Murphy was as much of a "don't ask don't tell" type of guy.

>GREATEST MILITARY IN THE WORLS

>CANT KILL A 300 POUND COKE HEAD

#rmyt

The way he wears his jeans triggers me.

considering that he posed with Pablo's dead body I assume that the real Murphy was pretty close to the tv-show Murphy. A 'by the books' agent would probably not do that type of shit.

Why didn't Los Pepes go after Pablo's dad?

It's not the mainstream opinion. It's the uninformed opinion coming from edge lords that anyone that doesn't believe police are all monsters, must then believe they are all saints. They can't compute the grey area in between.

that's your assigned task by the American government. So yes, Murphy is legally required to do that unless he wants to lose his job.

>>trained soldiers can't just shoot the fat guy on a roof in plain sight in a way that incapacitates but doesn't kill him
Are you fucking retarded?

>Sup Forums
Oh, never mind

did you just call me a retard?

>not understanding how firearms work when moving on uneven surfaces

>juvenile power fantasies
>ignores DEA Scum that literally think they are modern day John Wayne-types policing the Wild West

Yea blah blah blah liberal cuck k I get it already

strawpoll.me/11182163

>trained soldiers with military grade equipment and and an American DEA agent
I think their operator status is questionable, all the deaths in the final raid were due to them rushing in blindly and many times even looking the other way.

How is gloryfing criminals a "leftist" thing?

Murphy is an ass but he also did nothing wrong.

>only votes on "he did nothing wrong"

so this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause

>one guy with a gun
thats all that matters

being this ignorant of firearms in

name one thing he did wrong bitch

It's distasteful but nobody would give a shit. Did anybody complain when saddam was hanged or osama thrown overboard? No because they were responsible for thousands of deaths.

people didnt give as much of a shit back then, especially for criminals. ever watch en episode of COPS from the 80s or 90s?
>threatening to shoot people in the back
>more tackles then an NFL game
>suns out guns out
it was a better time

I wonder why the American government would even send a DEA agent on a raid on Escobar with Search Bloc, they know that the agent would be forced to lie since there is no way any soldier in that division is going to allow Pablo to stay alive, especially after what happened to Carrillo.

How are the DEA scum?

>people care about son of a bitch drug dealers being killed

Irl Murphy and Pena said that they only had suspicions about Columbian force playing dirty
it's a dramatized tv show bro

I don't give a shit about his death, it just reflects poorly on the American government if one of their agents tasked to cooperate with Search Bloc ends up posing with them on a picture over Pablo's dead body.

He was fine with Carillo throwing two guys out of a helicopter and with Trujillo straight up executing Pablo. Not saying they dindu nuffin, but a DEA agent is not a judge, jury and executioner.

>implying Pablo didn't commit suicide

Always in control

>Irl Murphy and Pena said that they only had suspicions about Columbian force playing dirty

so they say exactly what you'd expect from guys that were covering something up?

I am not saying that they actually knew, for all we know they could have been clueless. But them saying that "they didn't know" doesn't mean shit considering that anyone who actually knew would say the exact same thing.

Let's be fucking real here, the war against Pablo was a fucking shitshow. You really think that Murphy and Pena didn't get their hands dirty even once after all these years?

They all were degenerates who literally killed people for living and leeched off the society like vampires. He was doing a service to everyone.

according to the real Murphy what actually happened at the day of Pablo's death when they raided his hideout "isn't quite clear". They don't even know which one of them landed the bullet that killed Escobar, there are only rumors and since Murphy either doesn't know or doesn't want to disclose all the information the tv-show adaption of Escobar's execution could be entirely fabricated.

>trained soldiers
>shooting to kill

its like pottery here

You are not Batman, stop pretending everyone has to take the moral high ground IRL.

They were inarguarbly in the right (read: they weren't the drug dealers) and that ends discussion.

yeah right, "we don't know who killed him" means that some shit went down that they don't want to reveal to the public.

I don't care about that.

I care about illegal executions and torture being inflicted on criminals being justified.

The real Murphy probably knows who killed Pablo, he just didn't reveal it to not paint a target on the man's head in case there were people still loyal to Pablo who wanted to retaliate against Search Bloc members.

Does anyone here in the thread actually believe that Murphy didn't know?

>supposed to uphold the law and be better than the fucks you are hunting
It's not about being better, it's about being in control. Law enforcement is having a monopoly on violence.

Wait a minute, is this series that glorify drug dealer scum really influencing teens into thinking Pablo was some sort of hero?

Well considering that people in this thread glorify Murphy it apparently does the opposite.

They literally show real footage from all the heinous shit Pablo did in his life. It's hardly glorifying

teens have thug niggers as idols these days, its not like they see the actions of Pablo under a light of rationality.

ITT nobody knows a CAG sniper from Ft Bragg shot him

I wonder why the tv-show didn't show the fact that the real Murphy told the public that the circumstances of Pablo's death weren't clear.

WAS REPLACING HIGH DRUG CRIME WITH HIGH MURDER RATES PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>Of coursh!
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR COUNTRY'S PLAN?
>Calling Obama's mother a whore... WITH NO SURVIVORS!
YOU'RE A COLORFUL GUY
>For you

Murphy says they don't know who shot him

>shoot the guyin a way that incapacitates but doesn't kill him
Incapacitate yourself in the head.

there are two possibilities, he actually doesn't know which I find unlikely since I assume whoever hit Escobar would boast about it or he is covering for the guy who shot him to protect him. The second possibility is more likely in my mind. Then again, why would an American DEA agent want to cover for some Search Bloc soldier.

Who gives a fuck

he was down there for years working with the Search Bloc, maybe he made some friends

>DEA in another country
He is not bound by US law

I really dislike how you new age fucks come in to these threads spouting off shit without knowing how things went down. Having some Derpflix show tell you how it was and how it's gonna be is worse on the brain than actually picking up a book and learning something about those times in coked-out Colombia.

Scum, sub-human scum

All of you

Is based Pena going to fuck Judy in S3?

Nobody cares what a "CAG sniper" is you shitty little cunt.

>It's a Gustavo and Pablo smoke while barely making eye contact and speaking' episode

ITT: Frail, muscle-ness nu-males judge the men that solved a situation they couldn't imagine being in.

Well it is the people that killed him, virgin. They're pertinent to the reality of the situation.

>anyone who isn't a shill for big government trampling on your civil liberties is a faggot liberal

Fuck cartels, absolutely, but the DEA locked a kid in a room and left him there until his kidneys failed, and if you defend that, you're a reactionary edgelord.

i mean its what they told a magazine decades after while the show is airing, they could've easily exaggerated or whatever and create hype. they dont really have a reason to lie

>DEA
>supposed to uphold the law
>supposed to be better than the cartels

All of these were your mistakes.

No bigger gang of federal goons than the DEA and the ATF. Even the FBI has some measure of integrity from time to time.

What have video games done to this generation