ESPN KILLING DISNEY

JUST

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-02-07/disney-s-1st-qtr-earnings-prove-to-be-a-mixed-bag

disney world is expensive as fuck

I really hope they pull the plug

I unironically like Fox Sports, NFL Network is meh

Im sure the BLM primetime SC will turn things around

and they hire foreigners for minimum wage

I haven't watched much NFL network but MLB network and NHL networks both have a ton of great content, and you don't have to sit through E!spn's social bulkshit

right there with you senpai. I like a lot of FS1's programming,

SC6 will surely stop this hemorrhaging of money

It might be nice if Fox bought ESPN and just got rid of the SJWs and politics.

disney world is fine since people get jewed dry there

>falling short of estimates

love when fuckhuge companies claim things are disappointing when they still make multi billion dollar profits each year, boo hoo

Why would they buy ESPN when they have FS1?

ESPN will die and no one will weep at their loss

Because ESPN has the rights to a vast amount of sports/teams/conferences. They are practically embedded into college football at this point. A common way to expand is to acquire a competitor, merge, and then trim the fat.

So? TV is a slowly dying medium. Why do you think HBO is offering it's programming online now?

Its too bad the Globalists wont let ESPN just be a sports network.

And those rights will be sold once the company goes under. there's no need to spend billions on a shitty property when you can just wait for them liquidate and buy with pennies on the dollar

Know how can I tell you are blue collar? See how the ticker to the right of the headline says down 1.74%. The job of a CEO is to maximize shareholder wealth, you set targets for revenue because your company has to keep growing forever. Its a game you can't win. Facebook had 8.8B thats almost 9 billion in revenue, to increase their stock price and to avoid dips next quarter they have to get 9.1 B thats how valuating a company works. Its not "boo hoo" its this is important your 401K probably depends on news like this

>he thinks nbc and cbs won't go hard for those rights
>he thinks they'll sell for less than the deal espn paid for a decade ago

lol

hopefully they severely downsize ESPN instead of selling it off. I'm tired of having "sports journalists" who are majority women, bringing up SJW politics every freaking day. They talk down to racist white folk while they live in their ivory towers acting like their job is materially important to the world.

They also have 4 channels as if they have the content to back that up. Every show talks about all the exact same stories, its redundant. And on top of that, the only sports they do play nobody cares about. Sure they play college football games 20 days a year, but after that they have nothing that anyone cares about. Everytime I flip through the channels its always women's college basketball. What a joke

But Disney World is GOAT

kys nerd

ESPN just made a COOL NEW SHOW called "the six". Saw the ad for it at he barbershop the other day. Let me guess, nobody saw it?

What's that you say? That unrelated branch of technology you bought is performing COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY under different market conditions and trends?

Why, I bet you're as shocked as Time Warner when AOL stopped performing after a few years. IF ONLY THERE HAD BEEN A WAY TO SEE THIS COMING.

E!SPN is basically just SJW and nig culture bullshit. Black person after black person, woman after woman, talking about inane shit that nobody cares about.

Just end it already.

>be a sports network
>be completely godawful at accurately reporting sports stories
>try to compensate for it with inflammatory hot take headlines
hope they go bankrupt

White America hates ESPN because they are scared of so many African Americans on the airwaves now. Sad.

more like people are tired for having politics thrown at them every second of the day. the whole point of sports to forget about the challenges in every day life and not be reminded of them

They just caught them at a bad time.
Disney shits out 5 awful SW/Marvel movies a year that make a billion plus each, just none of them came out this year yet.

Yeah dude im sure just doesn't want to hear about politics anymore. That must be it. It's all those dirty libcucks fault for reminding him that black people and women exist.

30 for 30 and the shorter documentary show are the only things on ESPN worth watching.

oh yeah fox sports great programming like UNDISPUTED WITH SKIP BAYLESS AMERICAS FASTEST GROWING SPORTS SHOW and COLIN COWHERD

>hating "nig culture", "nigs" and women too

i'm sure you have a large, vibrant social and sex life

ESJW btfo

Try harder.

>t. me and my wife's son love ESPN

espn shortcomings doesn't have much to do with women or black people, it's because people don't watch tv anymore. the only reason I used to watched them was because I wanted to see the highlights of games I missed, but now I can easily do that on my phone. the whole idea of espn is being replaced by the Internet.

>guy says he hates ESPN because of "niggers" and women
>know he's some aspie ellito rodgers virgin social outcast
>this makes me a cuck

lel

Not to mention they don't actually show highlights of games anymore.
ESPN scroll used to to be 1 per game and now its 6 in a row all about a single person
>Lebron for MVP?
>Lebron slams it home
>Lebron wants Melo?
>Lebron wants Love out?
>Lebron vs Barkley
>Westbrook triple double (which randomly vanishes and is replaced with "Lebron speaks out"

also they have to many fucking channels.

Niggers are like 10% of the population, they shouldn't be on ESPN all day. If anything the channel needs to feature predominantly beaner hosts since this country will be Mexico Jr in about ten years.

10 channels and not one is a highlight show like the old 90s sportscenter. Hell, 8 of them seem to just be designated for irrelevant stuff like college basketball, and if there are no games on it's just first take reruns
They don't even have late night reruns of PTI and ATH anymore, the fucks

this, also from what i can tell they broadcast fewer sporting events now.

Sportnation is the worst show on TV

Actually, Sportscenter Coast to Coast is.

>Airing poker, video games, spelling bees, and endless SJW Sportscenter

Yeah how long until ESPN completely dies?

>Tim Tebow
No one was talking or even cared that he was a religious guy, yet ESPN would bring it up every day

>Michael Sam
No one gives a fuck if he likes men, again ESPN brought it up every damn day

>Cam Newton
ESPN kept bringing up that people didn't like him, because he was black. No you idiots, people didn't like him, because he was really good the year he went to the super bowl, but he was being very cocky and arrogant.

>Bruce Jenner
ESPN gives a guy who cut off his cock and who likes to dress up in women's clothing a courage ESPY award.

>Colin Kaepernick
Another race baiting event that ESPN supported, even though no one needed to be reminded of over and over.

All their shows are SJWs and black people who sound stupid and reinforce their political agendas

Then they lose Colin, Skip and Michelle... hum... I wonder why white people are tuning out

Well-said.

Not to mention that every day on Sportscenter they have another black rapper on to talk about random shit, as if that has anything to do with sports.

who the fuck is michelle

>No one was talking or even cared that he was a religious guy, yet ESPN would bring it up every day

That's not really fair, a big part of Tebow's fanbase was based on him being very religious (and also an objectively good person and likable guy).

I'm with you on the rest of them, although I honestly don't remember who Michelle is. Is that Michelle Beadle?

Espn is aids

they gave an award to a tranny, enough said

lmao so fucking delusional if you think this 'society' is going to last another 10 years

The end can't come soon enough

I stopped watching ESPN because leftist cancer

>Captalism

Good lord can't we just end it?

No.

TSN >>>>>>>> FOX >>>>>>>>>> ESPN

The other option is even more Jewish shockingly

Should have never dropped hockey

>Conflating capitalism and the stock market

Eek

And more people are cordcutting because of it Jamal. Networks are gonna go under because no one can stand listening to ebonics.

Maybe someone would watch it if 90% of their programming wasn't "highlight" shows, SJW propaganda, and non-sports like darts, soccer, bowling, golf and poker. Oh and fucking e-sports

>I don't like their programming so nobody likes it!

get with the times, things like soccer and esports are only going to get huge here

I don't like espn

They won't kill it, they'll just cut their losses and sell it

Nothing wrong here.