At what point do you faggots go from "ew why would you even think about having sex with her pedo!!" to "OMG she's so...

At what point do you faggots go from "ew why would you even think about having sex with her pedo!!" to "OMG she's so fucking hot i'd bang her with my virgin cock all day"??

Whats the magic 'age' that girls have to be to make you suddenly attracted to them?

I don't

if you think otherwise kys

Born

Females are a meme.

>Whats the magic 'age' that girls have to be to make you suddenly attracted to them?

take your own age, devide it by two, and add seven. There's your magic number

whatever the legal age is in the country

35+

9ish. usually one they hit puberty and develop a little bit.

Age of can she keep a secret

I met a female once
It was in the outside though and I wont go back

What kind of thoughts come to mind when you see them out in the wild?

magic.?

Fuck you.

If they are attractive and say yes it is none of your fucking business.

If they can walk, they're ready for cock.

First... Do you FBI guys REALLY have nothing better to do today. No? Well l, ok.

Second, nothing under 30. The younger ones may look attractive... that is until they actually talk. Once that happens I have resist the urge to go up to the nearest wall and slam my head against it repeatedly until blood comes our my ears. The older ones aren't as brain dead stupid.

20.5? Fuck that

Realmente no entiendo nada, y no me voy a toma el tiempo de leerlos, solo dejo aquí mi aporte

if her age aint on the clock, shes ready for the cock.

23:59 hours.

i dont keep my sluts around for talkin broseph.

a regular 12 hour clock fuckstick.

linda negrita

But that's a boy, user

On the night of her 18th birthday.

Everything before is pig disgusting.

Ya te vi user

Yeah, see if they can't hold down a semi intelligent conversation with me at bare minimum, they aren't worth my time.

Google search "12 hour clock face"..

4 of first 10 images include military markings and numeral up to 23.. Last of the ten was roman numerals.

>fuckstick

That's rich coming from a cum bubbling Sup Forumstard.

This.

Personally though, I wouldnt go for anyone under 14

No, actually it isn't know your traps.

There's no magic age. She can be 22 but unattractive to you. She can be 45 and fucking hot to you. She can be 13 and look fuckable to you. Or 10 or 30.

As I grew my attractions grew.
Although some girls from like 14 - 18 are attractive I'd never get involved.
23 + for me.

user, I've talked to girls between 16-24 who were smart, you just have to find them.

older women aren't inherently smarter, they just sound smarter.

only conversation i wanna have my em, involves my mouth on their wet pussy.

jus sayin.

truth be told, i dont think im capable of having a semi intelligent conversation either.

If there's grass on the field, play ball. Even if she shaves the grass.

16 according to most of the world

old enough to pee, old enough for me.

13 for handy, 15 for oral, 18 for sex, 21 for hardcore fetish shit

There is nothing wrong with liking those kind of women (or women liking men like you). They just don't do it for me. If a woman really wants me to fall for her forever, personally, talk about which scientific theory on the end of the universe they have. Mine is the Big Crunch Theory.

I'm certain they do. I just haven't met them yet.

does not depend on age but their stage of physical development.
Tanner stage: late stage 2 - stage 3.

see, youre the type of dude that realizes that different people are gonna have different interests.

i can dig that.

12/13 is where I catch myself looking and fantasizing

4 years old

>Whats the magic 'age' that girls have to be to make you suddenly attracted to them?
double digits

Probably when the girl isn't a submissive and naive child. In other words, after some asshole knocks her up, tricks her into aborting the kid, and then dumps her. After that, the girl isn't some stupid little child that's easily victimized.

/thread and fuck off Chad.

>when/if ever stops being virgin will only fuck a girl who has been impregnated and aborted child
>girls won't pic him because he's a faggot, not a nigger

whatever age this is

At the very moment I've seen this thread for the 400th time today

>I'm certain they do. I just haven't met them yet

They're definitely rare

I agree. 25 months is perfect

Too old

tiene pinta de putita bonaerense.

Sad to see summer Sup Forums is in full swing.

There was a time...

she looks tasty.

ITT: pedos, and people pretending not to be pedos

When the badmins would demand hot cheesey p

Girl won't tell you what happened usually. They'll just act like they're a virgin since they're testing you to see if you're some redddit-tier child-killing piece of shit who ants to use them as a sex doll.

Ever wonder why assholes find themselves paying child support for kids they have 0 custody over? Oh, wait, you probably already know the answer since you're one of those pricks.

When they look like they've finished puberty. There are 14 year olds that could be 22 and I realize "Oh shit, jailbait" and there are 17 year olds that look like they still haven't developed and I feel zero attraction.

Reddit-tier? That's funny, considering.

mar del plata loool hahahha qe hdp

as soon as the tits pop up, 12 +/-1
aka what is natural

>clicking random posts and crying summer
i think we know the truth here bud

>clicking random
Look again, chuckle nuts.

We'll start with her age.

Good point. Because by then, they can try to get away.

Alta pendeja
Viva perón

Jaja alta pendeja, tenés mas?
Viva peron

Well, now we know something about your past relationship(s). So how embarrassed were you when that girl presented the evidence that you wanted to abort your son/daughter in front of a courtroom full of people? Did you consider peeing your pants, asshole?

Hahaha, enjoy being property of a woman. Subhumans like you deserve your servitude. Why else would women obsess about legalized abortion when maternal instinct would abhor such practices? Hehe, well, you know and you're too much of a pussy to ever admit it.

Hope she makes your life hell; you deserve it fucker.

Oh, and in case you're wondering: I'm psychic. I love bathing in your tears as you suffer like the little bitch you are. You got what you deserved and I hope you do your kid a favor by committing suicide and admitting the truth in your note. But, as we both know, you won't since you're too much of a faggot. You'll just go hang out at the bar and claim that "all women are whores" without admitting what a piece of shit you are.

god damn that's perfection

At least 12

I'd hate to be those guys. I got joint custody of mine.

Hey, asshole, you wanna admit defeat? Oh, wait, you're probably mixing up a strong shot of Vodka to wash away your sins.

I dated a girl who said she'd be probably get an abortion if she got pregnant. I didn't trust her since I didn't want her killing my kid if she got pregnant accidentally(now I know that there's no such thing as unplanned pregnancies). I never got her prengant and always wore a condom while getting into arguments with her over hor moral views. I dumped her when she cheated on me and tried to get her back(there's reasons she didn't come back).

Years later my dad kept on accusing me of not only getting her pregnant but trying to get her to kill the kid. Nearly shot my dad multiple times over that shit. Found out she wasn't a virgin when I dated her and that her first boyfriend ended the relationship at an abortion clinic. She was testing me the whole time(hence why she said that stuff). She did cheat on me but it was because I wouldn't get her pregnant. I want her back so badly even if the kid that she actually has isn't technically mine.

I have PTSD due to childhood torture(thanks to one of my older brothers) and thus am't socially trusting despite not being socially ignorant(I'm no aspie). As a result, I HATE shit like abortion and didn't want to risk getting the "virgin" pregnant for rear that one of her peers would convince her to kill our kid.

After my dad accused me of that shit AND i've gotten hit on multiple girls at orwk(including one who basically said the same stuff as my EX), I fgured out how women think and how custody battles work. Also, a former friend(I hate that asshole) was a worthless piece of shit who tried to get his son aborted and instead got hung out on the legal clothsline for that shit. When I was dating the girl, he kept on tryign to disuade me from getting her pregnant and I thought it suspicious how devoted he was to that.
Now I terrorize assholes likeand nearly lost a job over it. So fun making their kind suffer.

hey fag, you got a rebuttle? Oh, wait, you don't. So what's it like losing a custody battle?

>mixing up a strong shot of Vodka
>mixing a shot
Get the fuck out summerfag.

I guess this doubles as a way to tell what type of pedo

whatever you do, DO NOT search this image on Google.....

I think you have the wrong website. Here on Sup Forums, its I want to bang her boipucci or show me your feminine penis.

>her

Where do you think we are??

Noice rays

Hmm probably 15-16, because at that point they really do look quite adult. 14 at the YOUNGEST but that'd just be a physical attraction I'd never actually date someone that young (I'm 18 btw)

Pedo

Wow, that's a big ASS Umption you're making there and of course being a virgin with zero experience in the opposite sex (unless you are of the opposite sex - another stupid idiot who allowed themselves to get pregnant), your guess is wrong.

I actually pushed both bitches, who got impregnated, down a flight of stairs.

Problem fixed.

Can't get the fresh tasty treats with two brats dangling around your neck.

There isn't one. It just depends on if I find them sexually attractive or not. I won't do anything with someone underage though because I refuse to take that risk. I've never been attracted to any girl under 13 though.

kek "hot 4th graders"

enjoy your v&

There's no such thing as age, physical qualities, dimensions, proportions.

I'm behind 7 proxies

gg then m9

I'm only attracted to Vegemite.
Sooooo......