Help me Sup Forums, I been smoking 15-20 fat bong rips every day with tobacco in the bottom of the bowl...

Help me Sup Forums, I been smoking 15-20 fat bong rips every day with tobacco in the bottom of the bowl, then filled to the top with the devil's lettuce, and for about a week now but I'm not getting high anymore. I'm just smoking and nothing happens. wtf is going on?

Get some different shit. You're too used to the stuff you're currently smoking.

you need to try new type of bud

im scared cause i also did 3 fat dabs the other day and didnt feel shit. will i ever be high again?

Just stop smoking for a bit, even if it's just for a few days. It doesn't take long to lower your tolerance for THC.

In before OP been smoking spice

Take a break for a week or get better bud.

Fuck that shit. That stuff almost killed me.

Lol

Bruh. Quit being a loser and stop smoking for a month. Why get barely high every day when you gleam get fucking blazed sky high in 4 weeks. Unless your will power is that week. I used to be the same. But I'm stopping for a year. 10 more months to go

ya my weed looks kinda like that

You've hit your tolerance. Dial the weed back a little. Don't take 3 dabs at once you mong. Only tobacco bottom your bong on special occasions. It makes me dizzy more addicted and less high. But it will fuck you up every now and then. Buy some different strains. 2-3 bowls a day myself just change your bud up.

that's dirt weed. your eed doesn't look anything like what was posted

Time to switch to crack.

you blind? they both have that brown hairy shit coming out of the nug. isnt that the THCs?

What this guy said

How old are you?

Your weed is mexican dirt weed. It doesn't matter that it has hairs on it
>isnt that the THCs?

you're giving a bad name to potheads right now. I hope you didn't pay much for that.

Weed should look like BUDS not THREADS.

sorry, my pothead freind said it was good shit, and that the fibers are just THC growth. hes usually pretty smart and im dumb so i believe him for that

those are pistils, which accept the pollen from male plants. It is an extremely long standing myth that more hairs = more potency. They make NO difference. In fact, when weed is extremely hairy like yours, it indicates that the weed was grown along with male plants, does your shit have seeds in it?

don't accept weed like this again, if you're paying more than like $5/gram.