youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>killed a guy
>wasn't a fight
>like we didn't even fight
>he was tied up
>i was made to stab him
>profit??

I got into a fight at secondary school once. Some guys were hassling a kid in the younger year so i stepped in. One of them threw a punch at me but missed so he got a knee to the balls and ended up being sent home for the remainder of the day. He cried like a bitch and i ended up getting detention but it was worth it. Im now currently in the royal marine commandos and during my school reunion, he avoided me the whole time. I guess i got my point across to him all those years ago.

>be me
>be like 13
>walk up to dude who'd been threatening me and punch his tooth out
>he somehow gets me on the floor
>policeman rushes over and drags other dude off
>tfw I realise I started a fight outside a police station and the other dude got the blame

Nice.

This fat guy is quite impressive, he landed all but 1 of his punches, you rarely see that

A bunch of little fights in elementary school, up until 8th grade or so when I started to chill out. Mostly though, they were never fights, it was more like I'd bunch of or choke someone and they'd just freeze not quite sure what the fuck to do. Other times people have punched me but I've withstood and and stayed in place, usually freaking the people out a bit and no one throws any more punches.

I've been tackled, but didn't fight back (this was years ago)
>be me
>8th grade
>getting bullied a lot throughout the year
>our class had this one sports fanatic (by sports I mean soccer) and nobody hated him, besides me cause he hated me
>I'm playing tag for some fucking reason with friends (I'm losing cause I'm flat footed and I have asthma)
>scum bag soccer kids little brother walks up to me
>while we're continuing our game the little faggot comes behind me and squeezes the back of my neck (a pressure point I think it's called, but I'm probably wrong)
me: could you stop
>he keeps doing it, and I slightly push him away
>soccer faggot yells my name from across the field, and comes running to me
>the fucker jumps on me, and has his fist in the air ready to punch me
>Prepareforimpact.jpg
>other kids pull him off me
>I yell at him and call him a cunt
>I start crying like a little bitch
>goes to the office
>they send me home, but I end up getting in more trouble for calling him a cunt.
That's the closest I've ever been in a fight. I decided to search the kid up to see if I could find his Facebook but came across a news report. A few years prior to this incident (before he even came to the school) he was bullied to the point where his parents almost sued the bully's parents. The eight grade was a shot year, thus I blocked most of it from my memory.

all the way through elementary school, almost every day
sometimes i'd win and sometimes, you know, they'd beat the shit out of me
occasionally they'd gang up on me and hunt me down like a wild animal
that's when i got really good at throwing rocks with great precision
they finally left me alone when i cut a guy with a really sharp table knife i snuck out of the school cafeteria

I mean, the guy he was fighting didn't even try to duck or block a single one. He literally had zero instinctive ability to defend himself from the oncoming punches.

Might've been drunk or stoned, cause he was just impressively shitty at fighting.

Points for honesty, user.

>16 years old
>not chad, but decently popular with my peers
>always sit in the back of the bus
>this fat kid with freckles in a Dolphins Jacket (we live in New England) always sat in the front of the bus.

>one morning on a friday, fat kid decides to sit in the middle of the bus
>starts calling me a faggot and a bitch
>everyone is like wtf, I honestly don't know why he snapped
>I realize quick this is not going to end well for me
>i threaten to kick his ass and we verbally spar on the way to school

>at school kids ask me wtf is going
>i honestly had no idea, kid is a grade below me and i don't know who he is
>day goes by I dread going on the bus

tbc

>be me
>be 4 foot 2
>total fucking badass
>have magic katana
>see an army of chads harassing a bunch of hot chicks on my rollex
>notonmywatch.jpg
>teleport behind them
>"nothing personnel, kid"
>every chad's head is severed from their torsos
>rains blood from above
>use blood as lube on my 20 inch hedgehog cock
>tfw I have a giant orgy with humans
>tfw I'm coldsteel
It's as real as some of the other stories here

combos, head movement, what the fuck why even talk shit if u dont know the basics

>on bus in afternoon
>sure enough, fat freckled kid is sitting in the middle
>eyeball him as I make my way to the back
>we sit, he says/does nothing
>friends come on
>halfway home, kid starts up again
>"Stop looking at me faggot, or I will beat your ass" he says
>I am honestly twice the height of him and 100 lbs lighter, he's a fat blob
>I genuinely laugh at him as does friends
>they goad me to fight him
>we get to fatty's bus stop, he throws a binaca bottle at me and then hurries off the bus

>go home, tell my mom
>she tells me not to do anything
>tell my Dad
>he tells me the opposite but to be careful I don't get arrested or anything
>next day chill with friends at the park, they say I got to beat his ass, doesn't matter he's a grade lower

tbc

mob initiation?

>Monday comes
>go on bus, Kid is literally sitting in my fucking seat now
>I say, "Hello"
>jump on fatty and punch him multiple times in the head
>he doesn't even fight back
>I remember hearing the bus driver screaming to stop
>a kid older than me eventually pulled me off

>Bus driver drove us to school, I am sitting in the front seat behind her
>other kid is sitting in the other one, crying
>his face is all red and bloody
>get to school, sit in principal's office
>mom is called in
>mom is PISSED at me
>get suspended 2 weeks
>have to sit in front of the bus for the remainder of the year

To this day I don't regret it. No one ever fucked with me again.

>Be 22, havent been in an fight for a long ass time.
>Spent my childhood being beat up by my mom, isntinctively know when a punch or attack is coming.

I was outside in the winter, bar closing and it was cold as shit. I remember the cabs were all pretty much taken and there was this group of young girls who were wearing pretty much nothing so I flagged down a cab and let them have it.
Out of nowhere this fist flies past my ear from behind me. Turns out this random fuckass frat boy had been trying to hail a cab and I "stole" it from him.

I asked him what his problem was, usual tough guy talk and banter ensued from both of us when I see his hand jerk back and his shoulder rolls.

I saw every single punched he tried to throw at least 2 seconds before he threw them, shit was like out of that shitty tobey mcguire spiderman.

I remember actually having fun dodging his punches, I stuck my foot out and tripped him when he threw a leff and he ended up falling into the side of a car.

Bouncers ran out and broke us up. I dont know why I didnt hit him, didnt feel right I guess.

Nobody does this and talks about it, stupid child

I was in the Navy and on my first submarine deployment. One of the FIRST rules is that you never touch anyone's shit. Privacy is at a fucking premium and you respect someone's rack space (your bed).

Some fucking new guy talked back to me so I said that he'd have to work an extra hour or get written up. He got real butthurt about it and broke the NUMBER ONE RULE of living on a submarine....he went to my rack and pulled my mattress out onto the floor and took my stuff and threw it all over the deck.

I tried my best to keep cool and found him in the torpedo room and confronted him about it. I said "Go clean up my shit" and he refused....so I asked him one more time.

"Go clean up my shit". He refused.

I went fucking ballistic and jumped his ass. I started punching and choked him so hard that he broke a couple of tiny blood vessels in his eyes and his eye was bloodshot for weeks afterwards.

Just for good measure I slammed his head right into a Mark 48 torpedo (we were in the torpedo room) and he got a nasty gash on his head.

After beating the fuck out of him I eventually let him go and went back to the engine room to have a smoke. This faggot ran straight to the Chief's Mess and told on me.

Over the ship's intercom I heard my name and told to report to the Chief's Mess. I went there and the Chief of the Boat (COB) had us both there and asked me what happened and why I made this other sailor bleed so bad.

I told him the absolute truth. All I said is "COB, he fucked with my shit, so he had to die."

The Chief of the Boat had served on submarines for 27 years and he knew the "Golden rule" about touching other people's shit and told me to get the fuck outta there. The other guy was told to stand fast and not move.

As I was walking out I heard COB start fucking SCREAMING at this kid how he "deserved to get his fucking ass kicked".

After that, the rest of the crew called me "The Torpedo Room Strangler".

I have never been in a fight. Legit. And I have 20 years in my arse

Sort of, was drunk and pissed off a group of Nazis, so they beat the shit out of me. As I recall I thought it was hilarious but the next day I felt like shit.

True but I think that was mostly due to the two quick blows the fat guy got in first which seems to have stunned the other guy enough where he couldn't react well enough to the subsequent punches.

>end up getting in more trouble for calling him a cunt
that really hits home

some nog tried the knockout game with me. snuck up behind me and clocked me on my right temple. i remember hearing the other apes chittering as i spun around to see what was going on. unfortunately for the nog, I didn't go down. He kind of just stood there and gave me a funny look. at this point a woman stuck her head out the door and says "what's going on out here as nog's friends take off. he turns to take off too, but i'm able to grab his jacket, pull him back to me, punch him three times between the eyes, then fling him into the street, at which point i kicked him in the mouth as hard as i could. Woman comes back out "I called the cops" i kick nog in the ribs a couple times, and wait for the cops. when they arrive, i tell them my story, woman's story corroborates mine. Couple weeks later, i see one of the cops again. He tells me something that makes me almost shit my pants laughing. When i kicked nog in the mouth, he swallowed 2 teeth. They had to wait fir him to shit them out so that they could reattatch them into his mouth. I still get migraines because of what happened but i feel better wondering if nog thinks of me every time he bites into something that tastes like shit

that's how it goes when you spend a better part of your life in safe space

>Be 27
>Been taking boxing for 6 months
>Waiting in a bus shack for the bus when a random bum comes along and asks for a cigarette
>Tell him I dont smoke
> He calls me a cheap fuck
> I had been having a shitty week so instead of ignoring him I snapped at him and called him every insulting thing you could say about homeless people, (Waste of life, go drink mouthwash/hairspray and die in a gutter, etc.
> He squares up like he's a tough guy
>I land a left hook and proceed to land hits at will.
>after the 14th punch I start to feel extremely bad that he hasnt landed a hit on me once.
>He's bleeding from his nose and looks terrified.
>I stop and walk away.
>The next day I quit boxing.

guy deserved everything he got and then some

never 26 went to a black middle school in the bad part of town so spare me your assumptions about rich safe spaces. had verbal bullies but nobody ever seriously tried to fight. had to put a couple in their place. actually gf broke up a little disagreement of me calling this dude a fag and him getting bent out of shape. nothing ever came of it though. guess i got lucky

No actual fights, I guess. I fucked a couple people up on bad days when I wanted to be left alone, and bounced a few people outta parties. Most of the time people leave me be, or avoid me when I start getting is a pissy mood.

>Torpedo room strangler
Fucking lost

New Year's Eve
Normally just chill and focus on the girls but this year some ass hat is fucking with my bro who is stupid drunk. I'm pretty lit and feeling frisky as I have several girls attention so I tell ass hat to go sit down or I will slap him as he doesn't rate a real punch. Things escalate quickly and ass hat receives a bitch slap. Much laughter ensues. Suddenly, ass hat's friends popup and some pushy shovy bullshit goes on for a minute before bouncers intervene and do their thing. Girls come to my defense and my drunken buddy and I get to chill whilst ass hat crew goes out the door.
Cont?

>be me
>be 15
>be gaming enthusiast
>live in a dorm far away from home, because of shit grades
>host Warcraft 3 lan match in the dorm living room
>biggest lan match ever hosted in my life
>meet some buff twins, also vidya gamers
>chat with them, start to like thwm
>we become real close
Fast forward 3 months later
>BFF with the buff twins, find out they're known for beating up people
>at the same time some midget classmate bugs me (hides my pens, tries to sit in my lap, lightly pushes me).
>always tell him to stop
>he doesnt
He is quite popular so his friends start doing it too, I'm about 183cm and the'yre all smaller than me, I just tend to avoid fights and confrontations.
Fast forward another fee months
>we have some special sex ed class
>i wait for the professor while talking with friends
>midget goes behind me and pushes the leg I was leaning on.
>thats it
>i snap
>i turn around and grab him by his shirt
>im pissed
>i call him a jew
He is not a jew.
>i lean him to the wall and lift him up

Will cont. if you guys want me to.

cartel shit, some druggie stabbed and killed one of my little sisters for an iphone 2 she had and tried to hide in the fields surrounding our town, the police found him and gave him to the cartel in the area and they brought him to my family at tied up, beaten and dickless, my dad was in the US when it happened and i was the eldest brother, the other two were a 3 year old girl and 7 year old boy, i was 15, one of the sicarios gave me a knife and told me to stab him as many as i wanted, not a great feeling hearing another man scream and squirm when your walking towards him all nervous surrounded by 20 cartel guys outside your house standing there like its another day, i only stabbed him 4 times in the chest and one in the shoulder since i couldn't open my eyes, to see where i was aiming, to fucking scared shitless, i wasn't given a choice, an eye for an eye like it or not they told me, stab him or we'll make you do it. i begged for a pistol to shoot him, faster, less screaming and felt easier, but no, i had to stab him, a knife wont just slide into skin, its hard, you need force, the pained hollow grunts he gave out every time i did that for what was only five seconds with my eyes closed felt horrid even to me. they gave my mother 10000 pesos for a quick burial and left, my neighbors don't talk about it, my father looks at me weird but we keep quiet, my mother understands, but feels my soul is tainted ,she knows what i was made to do and how it left a mark on me

don't beleve it if you want, but i really wanted get it off my chest

this is 4chans Sup Forums forum, anything happens and anything is spoken about, the advantages of being user, you must be new my child, classes begin tomorrow, summer breaks done, enjoy while you can.

>bites into something that tastes like shit
KEK

Cont

Best story ever

>Be me in HS
>Be 16
>Be 5'7", 120 lbs manlet
>Giving presentation in Spanish class
>Have audience interaction during the presentation via an app they can download on their phones
>Give out link for the app, but do it in English because I don't know how to say certain words in Spanish
>Some asshole randomly interrupts me and says "How about you speak in Spanish?"
>Without even thinking, I said "How about I kick your ass?"
>You could hear the panties hitting the floor
>Asshole is 6'4" football linebacker
>I am fucked
>Finish presentation, waiting for other groups to finish so I can run out the door.
>The bell rings
>I get out of my seat and walk as fast as I can out to the hallway
>Walk around a bit in circles around the wing to make sure asshole wasn't following me
>Finally feel safe, so start to walk to next class
>Suddenly feel a hand grab my shoulder
>"Hey"
>Oh shit, it's asshole
>Immediately throw an uppercut without thinking
>He staggers a little bit, so I promptly book it
>Don't even look back

When people found him, he was out cold. He never told anyone that I punched him, because no one wants to get knocked out by someone half their size. Ever since then, I took up lifting and Muay Thai so what happened there wasn't just luck.

Got into a few fights as a young adult. Had to put someone head into a bench during PE for making fun of my man tits. Never heard a joke about then after that.

In college I fought a guy for stealing my pipe and bottle of vodka. Fight happened like two weeks after the fact and was fueled by alcohol. It was broken up but I saw him in campus just an hour later.

>almost blackout drunk
>see him by his car with his metrosexual friend
>start shit with him and put him on the hood
>double leg slam onto the road
>full mount and start throwing rights
>other friend had to break a frozen wine bottle over my head to stop me
>come back to sanity and realize what happened and walk to dorms and wait for police
>never gets reported, friends all take my side which is fucked because all that was lost was a pipe and cheap booze
>felt bad about it ever since
I realize now that if other guy wasn't there to stop me, I probably would have killed him in my drunken rage. Thankful he had to glass me to be honest.

Now that's I'm an "adult" I train Muay Thai, BJJ, and MMA. I'm 6'2 190lbs, still have man tits even though I'm lean and lift. Fights don't really happen for me, usually I can deescalate the situation or don't bother getting involved. If it were to happen and the guy isn't trained, I'm going to feel bad for him.

youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8

he never had a chance, look at how big that guys butt is

>be me
>18 years old
>senior year of high school
>chad
>walking to cooking class
(technically graduated 2 years early but had to stay at school for sports so i took a lot of filler classes)
>was on national team for wrestling and junior olympic team
>accidentally stepped on niggers shoes
>"yo you stepped on my shoes"
>"my bad man dw they are just shoes"
>proceeds to get into my face
>speaking tongues i couldn't translate even from taking years Latin
>obviously he doesn't know who i am
>decide to teach him
>couple punches to the gut followed by a kick to the gut
(didnt want to hurt him)
>he can barely breath, spitting and drooling everywhere, must of knocked the wind outta him
>take his shoes throw them in the trash
>go to cooking class and make a mean ass Alfredo sauce

he apologized the next day was pretty weird but whatever

>some druggie stabbed and killed one of my little sisters

That fucking nigger got exactly what he deserved.

I got into a gun fight with a burglar once, does that count?

did you blow that cock sucker away ?

I watched him bleed out before calling the cops.

Counts with me, friend

this isnt a fight lol the kid is done for after the first few punches and he keeps going at him

what a dickish thing to do wow

lol all these faggots talking about "fights" they have been in... I'll fight anyone of you(provided you are near by or will travel for a trashing)
I see just a bunch of pathetic losers. If you were really in a fight you wouldn't need or (most likely) want to talk about it... Unless you are some beta cuck?

whoa so edgy dont cut yourself

>lol
>I see just
>beta cuck
You type like a faggot

my little brother dresses like the kid who got his ass kicked.
He's also got a super fucking thin beard that he refuses to shave so it just sits on his face and looks like he's glued pubes to it.
I think what people who dress like this don't realize is that they're as cringe inducing as those fatass trumblrinas with pink hair and piercings a fucking 50's hairdo.

Cont.

>i stare into his eyes dead serious
>he makes a disgustingly smug smile
>chubby guy from my class tries to separate us.
>midget's fuck buddy grabs me by my shoulder, with his fist up threatning to punch me if I make a move.
>another friend of the midget TAKES HIS FUCKING BAG FULL OF BOOKS
>throws it at me
>headshot
>i shrugg it off
>we get seperated by the chubby guy, realize the professor is here.
>enter classroom
>sit in the front row of seats
>tention is high
>few classmates silently congratulate me on standing up to the midget
>i reach for my bag
>take out a pair of black fingerless gloves
>put them on
>class ends
>pretend to be doing something until everyone is out of the classroom.
>few buddies stay
>we leave the classroom last
>know that we have PE next, its in another building, making, you have to go through a halway. Class is split in to two, we have PE, midget and his friends have something else.
>See midget go to the halway for PE.
>Wait.
>See midgets budcy peak through door and yell "you have class to attend, hurry up!"
>Realize it's a fucking gank.
>Need an excuse to not go through the halway.
>Tell a bud I forgot my equipment at the dorm.
>We avoid confronting the midget for today.

Skip a few hours later, we're in one of our rooms, me explaining what happened to friends, amongst which are the buff twins.
>They all vow to help me get rid of the midget and his gang once and for all.
>I start crafting the master plan with their input.

Will cont. again if requested.

I almost got into a fight. For backstory, I served in the us special forces.
I was at a Florida bar and I was hitting on some dude (I'm gay). Naturally, he was straight and rejected me, but not only that, he was pissed off that a gay dude was hitting on him. A few hours later when I left, he followed me out and challenged me to a fight and I said no and started walking away. I knew he was following me because his shadows crept up behind me. I turn around and tell him to fuck off, and in his rage he sprints at me screamning homophobic shit and that he was going to "split my skull on the sidewalk after he'd beaten me down and then some".
I took out my gun and shot him three times in the chest and once in the gut. I pretty much got off without any consequences because there was CCTV footage of the entire thing that proved my telling of the story was accurate.

That is what happens when you play cs:go all day

>anything happens and anything is spoken about
That's a funny way of saying
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>guy on motorcycle
>claims I cut him off and almost got him killed.
>reaches into my vehicle, then grabs my prescription glasses (have nearsighted vision)
>got out of vehicle to confront biker
>guy was a foot shorter, easily.
>decked him silly with right hook.
>DownGoesFrazier.gif
>found glasses
>little scratched up, minor frame warpage
>walked back to my truck
>carried on through the day
>other bikers thought it was funny as fuck when they found out.

im 6'4" and 250 pounds, and im not stupid so i dont know what this guy was thinking.
>20 years old
>want to try mescaline
>have a hookup, known for being sketchy but whatev
>I considered him a friend and knew his kids mom pretty well which is why i thought he was trustworthy
>hes maybe 5'10" and 160 pounds, not a big guy
>Go to a field with some friends and pop what he gave me
>its not mescaline
>definitely ecstasy
>calls me the next day asking how it was
>tell him i want my money back or hes gonna get 7 kinds of shit beaten out of him
>he laughs and says it was a mescaline analog
>hang up

No, I'm an adult.

>was in 6th grade
>Me and my need friends were playing on our Gameboys during break
>Some fucking Chad throws a snowball at my Gameboy
>I fly into an autism fueled rage
>Tackles him to the ground and bitchslaps him
>Then I start crying for whatever reason
>Teacher drags me away
>I cry more, and scream some autistic shit at the teacher
>Gets sent home

> Be me at party
> age 21 obviously because drinking below the age of 21 would be illegal and I have never done anything illegal.
> Boozefight.exe wants to make changes to your hard drive
> dudes not super remarkable. same size as me etc.
> can't aim for shit I'm too drunk but my grapple game is on point.
> He gets in a good solid one to my chin
> Battletrance activated
> shove him down like 25 ft of stairs
> His face is all busted up and his ankle got caught on the way down and broke.

I haven't fought anyone since then. It's too easy to do irreparable damage to people. I don't want to end up killing someone by accident or some shit.

Once I shoved a kid because he was fucking with a frog.

I got your back, frogbro.

This is so fucked up lol

Fat fuck deserved it. Fuck the Dolphins.

>in middle school years ago
>some punkass going around waving his dick around basically
>next stop, me.
>gave the "dafuq u doin" look
>this kid attempts to do vulcan death grip shit on my collar bone
>shoved him 5ft into a brick wall
>not one damn given afterward from anyone else.

>Catch him next day at the school fountains
>he looks at me and smiles
>put my backpack down and tell him hes got 10 seconds to give me my fucking money
>he puts up his fists and warns me hes been in kickboxing for 2 years
obviously hasn't, I spar at the one gym in town on fridays and saturdays, never seen the dude
>he starts to circle, i fake a left at his gut, he tries to block it
>fucking hit him with a cartoon right hand
>bugs bunny would have been proud
>he staggers back, nose already bleeding
>another haymaker right into his solar plexus while hes trying to figure out if his nose is broke
it was
>take his drivers license and tell him that if i dont get my money by tomorrow, im running it through a shredder and then coming back for his phone
he paid me

i used to be kind of bully in hs, no one really fight me back cause they were intimidated as i got muscle gains, even if they did i'm a boxer so fuck'em
>be me
>no bodybuilder at that time
>boxing amateur
>friend bodybuilder
>bodyshots
>get's angry as he's shit vs me
>face shots
>1 face shot
>user fall
>user got quiet
>anonleaving.gif
>wtf.jpeg
>feelbad.jpeg
as i said i was kind of bully i used to hit people and call them for a fight but nah, i used to be pretty stupid

>be me
>get in fight
>wins the fight
>goes home
>profit

Yut, fucking, yut. Does the shitbag treat others better since then?

I've been in a few fights as a kid, nothing that interesting, but then, there's this.

>be about 12-13
>in my country's educational system, you repeat the school year if you don't do good enough
>there was this girl who came into my class because she failed the 7th grade 3 or 4 times, meaning she was 15/16
>bitch was batshit crazy
>stole shit, smashed other people's stuff just for the lulz, smoked in the classroom
>she would regularly get into fights with everyone
>once she even provoked the biggest fucking nerd (a girl) in our class to attack her
>one day she comes up to me and starts talking shit
>"i bet you're such a faggot you won't even fight me"
>told her to gtfo was not gonna get in trouble because of her
>she slaps me hard in front of everyone
>genderequality.exe
>push the bitch, she falls back-first on a table
>i go around the table, i start pulling her by the hair until she falls from the table on the other side
>think she's had enough
>bitch goes berserk, tries punching me
>misses
>hits doorknob with her fist
>fucks up her hand
>goes to hospital
>gets expelled from school next day

In retrospect, I do feel sorry for her because she really did have a fucked up childhood which is something I learned after the whole ordeal.

>guy starts to hit me for no reason
>punch him hard i the head
>find out he's now a vegitable
>feel bad
>can't hit or hurt anything now cos i think of punching that guy back then

>The Torpedo Room Strangler

I'd say that's a badge of honor for dealing with someone's bullshit of messin with your stuff.

out with it fgt

kek'd ty torpedo room strangler

>be me
>21
>big nigger tries to finesse my wallet off of the bar top right in front of me
>gouge his right eye with my left, throw straight right
>jab his face up while my friends corral nig nogs friends
>push kick to his liver
>he goes down
>bottled him
>bottle him repeatedly with absolut handle from over the bar top
>like bottled him bad, i should've went to jail
>called him nigger in front of other black friends
>they all get 86'd
>cops come
>bartender has my back, says nig nogs have been causing trouble (never seen them in there before, bartender is my racist brother from another mother)
>mfw nigger got dropped by a body shot in a street fight, split open, and arrested over trying to steal a calvin klein wallet

I am also trained in mma if that adds credibility

Move your tits

Cont

Some guy tried to punch me at a bar but i blocked his hand and ripped his watch off while the bouncers dragged him out.

>but he dindu nuffin

ehh, nigger's gonna nig.

could not have done better, user

Old guy here. Been in a lot of fights. Drunk for all of em. Losing record overall. Have had my nose broken once & my jaw broken twice. I usually deserve it

This

You must be irish.
>Not that it's bad or anything.

mfw I've been in quite a few fights, but have trouble remembering the interesting parts since when violence happens I sort of black out for a second then next thing I know I'm on top of a suddenly scared shitless dude who just wants it to be over

What is the point of lying on an anonymous forum?

small dick syndrome

I am Irish.... In Chicago....

My jaw was wired shut during my high school graduation

First of all I like how that dumbass's hands are anywhere but blocking his head.

Also yes I've been in a fight.

It was 3rd grade. Kids comes up to me kicking me and I punched him once in the face. He cried and told the teacher. I got in trouble.

I had a lot of fun sparring in a kickboxing class even though I was absolute shit at it.

Yeah that definitely happened

No. Always being a nice guy.
Why should I act like a fucking degenerate nigger chimping out?

>be me
>5th grade
>minding own business
>Chad comes
>throws punches or so I thought
>run over and punch him in the nose
>get detention
>turns out Chad was minding his own business and I hallucinated or something
>take that Chad

So you basically will just bend over for a nigger chimping out on you while you just take it in the ass like a complete beta?

>be me, 15, sophmore in high school
>end of the year pep rally
>me and a few buddies are sitting in the freshman section cause we're bros with a couple freshman
>Am total awkward gangly nerd
>the freshmen wigger thugs are sitting behind us
>One starts shooting his mouth off about how we're sophmores with the wrong clas
>I tell him to go fuck himself
>I am 6'2" this kid is about 5'6", I am not afraid of him
>The bullshit starts going back and forth,
>kid hits me on the back of the head with an empty bottle.
>turn around and backhand him across the face, tell him to knock it the fuck off or get his ass beat
>I turn back around and he punches me in the back of the head
>I turn back and punch him in the neck
>scuffle breaks out
>nobody really got fucked up, I don't remember being hurt much at all, and I don't think the kid was either
>History teacher/wrestling coach sees the fight and comes over doing his best silverback impression
>its a pretty good impression
>one of my freshman bro's had dove in and seperated the fight before that
>since i could see the whites of the coach's eyes from 40 feet away I figured it was time to pack it in
>freshman isn't that smart, and is fucking livid
>Gets sent to the principals office for telling the coach to go fuck himself
>Coach had to be held back by another teacher after hearing that
>Teachers escort freshman to office, I follow quietly behind them.
>While I'm sitting in the main office, I can hear the kid losing his shit in the principals office, i don't even think the principal is in there.
>Principal eventually shows up, annoyed as fuck, is surprised to see me there as i'm a "good kid."
>its been real quiet in his office
>he goes in, then comes back out, asks secretary where freshman is
>mother fucking freshman had crawled out the god damn window and was defiantly strolling away from school flipping everyone off
>police siren goes off randomly in the distance, freshman books, I never see him again.
>the story continues

Not really. We don't have that much niggers here. They won't try something stupid.

>later that day, sitting in principals office with few other random "bad kids" waiting for judgement.
>one "bad kid" is friend of freshman, and threatens to jump me before or after school with his friends
>not intimidated, still juiced from fight and feeling bloodthirsty
>tell the kid to go fuck himself, and inform him i'll be waiting for all his fucking friends with a god damn bat
>he tries to mock me for the bat, tell him to come find me, tell him my route to school
>eventually he gets taken away for normal detention, i stay behind for interrogation by principal
>Rat like a complete son of a bitch on the "bad kid"
>principal is convinced that I am the completely wounded party in all this, and apologizes for having to give me a light sentence because of "no tolerance" policies.
>sometimes it pays to be a nerd
>Next day, bring aluminum bat with me to school
>a few kids who know I don't play baseball at all give me funny looks, but nobody says anything
>I'm jumpy and nervous as fuck on my way home, more so than on my way to school
>bat on my shoulder, bouncing it
>Never see "bad kids" or his fucking friends again
>feel both relieved and really disappointed that I didn't get a chance to beat them with a bat/get my shit completely kicked in
>fast forward a year or two later
>Freshman is in the papers. The fucking obituary. Died choking on his own vomit, after a night of binge underage drinking. Had no parents, just a sad grandma.
>Have no idea how to feel about that shit.
>I only ever saw, spoke, or interacted with this kid once, and we got into a fight, and then he was dead.
>now, 15 years later, I can't help but feel sorry for the kid.

Continue