Can we get a rare Brady thread going?

Can we get a rare Brady thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eAGxiA4p2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All my rare Brady's are on my computer and I'm currently coming home from Boston now but take my bump

>The face of white nationalism

Thank you. Did you hit the parade? If so, how was it? I slept in like a retard and it wouldn't have even taken that long to get there

I stole this from someone in a thread last night. Thank you stranger.

>he married a supermodel

dat technique

Chad Brady

this is awesome

So when this guy is sucking dick is Tom also on the receiving end?

what do you think brady said to god

back when he was chinese

Fucking hell, man. Imagine looking like that.

This picture, as well as the one of him on his knees after the pick 6, sums it all up. Broken, with everything falling to pieces around you, and then getting back up and putting together some of the best football ever seen in a superbowl to take the win.
Brady legitimately has the heart of a lion.

thank you tom for everything you've done for me and my family god bless you

Yes I did see the parade shit was dope but I could handle the snow but then it turned to rain and it got cold. Well worth it but now that I've been to one I think I'll pass next year and watch it from home in Rhode Island

>ywn get to watch as Giselle is mounted and fucked by the dog while Tom fucks her mouth

speak for yourself

goddamn Gisele is the best wife ever. self- made rich as fuck, awesome mom that everyone loves. his home life is the american dream, which allows him to focus on his profession. you know she has to be a switch in the bed depending on what Tom needs.

Im still edging from Sunday

i would eat his ass, no homo

I'd clean Giselle's pussy with my mouth after Tom blows a load in her.

Why does he scoots so much

kek

Brady listened to Big Match John's iconic speech going into the 4th quarter: youtube.com/watch?v=2eAGxiA4p2Q

>riding with your front forks backwards

You've forgotten the coal burning

>John Cena, a wrestler from Massachusetts, beats AJ Styles, a wrestler from Georgia, at the Royal Rumble to tie Ric Flair's record for most World Title reigns
>One week later
>Tom Brady, the QB for a Massachusetts football team, beats the Falcons, a football team from Georgia, in the Super Bowl to break the record for most QB Super Bowl wins.
NFL IS A WORK, BROTHER!

"Hey, remember that David Tyree thing?"

>JFK a politician from Massachusetts beats richard nixon, the perennial favorite and becomes what many consider to be the GOAT president

Not really. It was an incredibly close election, and one that JFK only won because he cheated in Chicago.

IIRC, the difference maker was literally about 50,000 votes, which is peanuts in a country of (at the time) roughly 200 million people.

>It's real

I fucking love this guy

that's legitimately hilarious. how can anyone hate him?

Is this real?

Yeah. You can look it up on instagram if you want and click the name, that links to Brady's official account.

He also made this post making fun of himself for trying to stop the pick 6 and missing the tackle by a mile.

are you telling me there's a cheating scandal in a competitive field involving a high profile man of massachusetts?

unheard of

Plus the rule changed only happened in 2006, after Brady/Belichick had already won 3 titles. It was an issue of Belichick childishly giving Goodell the finger about the new rule (by publicly bitching about it), and Goodell being to childish to ignore that.

Quite possibly the least rare brady

I just can't hold my tongue any longer. Doesn't this fuck tard realise his front forks are backwards?? Is he that fucking stupid?

men pats fans are so fucking annoying. they always finding excuses to make it "us against the world" instead of thinking maybe something happened if every think you of a cheater

I'm a Jets fan....I have 0 reason to have any respect for the Pats, especially since "Spygate" broke in one of their games against >us iirc. But objectively, they didn't cheat.

>2002: Patriots win the Super Bowl
>2004: Patriots win the Super Bowl
>2005: Patriots win the Super Bowl
>2006: NFL passes a new rule saying you can't film in certain places, although filming in general is still allowed (and is still allowed to this day)
>Patriots continue to film in that newly disallowed place
>Get caught and punished
>Retards: "OMG THE PATRIOTS CHEATED!!"

>dem out of focus THICC thighs on the brunette

Brehs...

Mass butthurt is what happened. How many teams have the Pats eliminated from the playoffs under Belichick? That's a lot of salt being generated.

You missed the part where as they were filming they were wearing media gear

is a scooter an athlete?

What's the David Tyree thing?

You know.

THICC

Lmao

Don't they golf together and hang out or something like that?