Is Sup Forums culture a harbinger of new cultural phenomenon? I mean, think about the concept of a meme. Now...

Is Sup Forums culture a harbinger of new cultural phenomenon? I mean, think about the concept of a meme. Now, it's inserted into every god damn piece of consumable media imaginable.

Ten years ago, bringing up any Sup Forums meme - even the more innocuous ones - would be met with at best an uncomfortable laugh and an, "umm, ok" or at worst a, "wow dude you're pretty fucking weird, stay away from my friends and family."

Now, basically every meme is a forced meme but they're still so popular and capable of easily permeating people's consciousness. I dunno, just a thought that if you take out all the weirdness and counter culture, there are some really interesting ideas on here.

Pic possibly related depending on how much of a newfag you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol these days 4chin is only a harbinger of naziism. Nobody has posted anything good here in years. The only memes that came from here and spread to the rest of the world happened a while ago. Don't expect to see any more of that any time soon.

>Is Sup Forums culture a harbinger of new cultural phenomenon?

just stop.

True, forgot how much faggotry is here now. Not that it wasn't always, just in much smaller doses.

the statement of a complete asshole that thinks Sup Forums should be handed to him without giving back or creating anything.

at least he's aware that he's unfunny, and doesn't try to force his lack of humour on others.

who's samefagging here?

I feel like you're overestimating the influence and popularity of this site.

Make milhouse a feminist and Tumblr will demand meme equality

>milhouse
>meme

This just in....

mother of god.

Your all a bunch of fart quenching faggotards.

Far left?

But OP, you're not adding anything to this shitshow, other than "hurr durr it was great once".

>fart quenching

I've actually become disgusted with Sup Forums. It's like opening a bookmarked link, because the catalog looks the same every fucking day. No more closing the pool, no more tard stories, no more raids. Everything that made Sup Forums great is now gone.

In an unrelated matter, if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

we call the shots now

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

It was in the rise of the smart phone age in MY country, Netherlands was becoming meme involved in circa 2010.

>Everything that made Sup Forums great is now gone.

>and i can't be bothered to create anything on my own because it's been spoon fed to me my entire life.

simple solution? take a guess?

Pretty much this. Reminds me of how SJWs are hijacking existing well established media franchises. They lack the creativity or motivation to make something original.

It's harder for internet culture to influence real society since the people a part of it are so scattered geographically. As internet culture has become more widespread you can see its influence seep into the real world with references and jokes, but that it's only really applicable with the most popular examples. Obviously the more specific the subculture and smaller is the more difficult it becomes to find people part of that community in real life, in my experience I've only met a small handful of people in my life who use Sup Forums.

>It's harder for internet culture to influence real society
thank you!

coming here and thinking you are changing the world might be the most retarded thing i've ever seen.

> new fag
Those of us here before 2008 would say we were more chaos aligned which tends to be viewed as far left wing.

People tend to overexaggerate the relevance of communities and places that they frequent. It's a pretty common bias.

Блять

Faggots like you have been posting that back when moot was real, make something yourself stop acting like 4chans here to entertain you

Anonymity is rare these days, especially with surveillance at an all time high. A place where people can be anonymous and talk shit is refreshing as always. Just have to wade through traps, nazi's, libs, alt-rights and an ungodly amount of faggots and children. Worth it.

Sub culture? I mean sure, so are furries. Changing the internet and society? As much as a bunch of loli loving traps can I guess.

You make me love Sup Forums again,
Harbinger, nice