Sup Forums Do I look like I could be a trap?

Sup Forums Do I look like I could be a trap?

Constructive criticism would also be very much appreciated.

Love you all

u look like you still make oblivion mods

Ofc you could be, just not a good one.

With enough make up sure

you look like you should cut your hair. why would you want to be a trap?

I'm honestly curious.. please tell us OP

Definitely not. But you could be a cute twink, if you're get a nice haircut.

If you became a trap, you'd look like Michael Jackson.

Guy...Just scrap all this shit right now. You;re a fag and that's perfectly fine. Nobody cares. But all this dressing up like a bitch routine is having it;s day in the sun. But that's gonna come to an end and people are eventually going to be much less tolerant of it. So just do your thing. Be a fag. Whatever. But don't go making an effort to start dressing up like a bitch because it's the in fad.

yes you could defo be amy from big bang theory

>traps are a fad

Mfw when your son turns out to be a trap

This is what I looked like before I grew out my hair (a little more than an year ago).

OP by the way.

Someone didn't pay attention in history class. Cross dressing, gender bending, etc have all had historic periods of ebb and flow. We're in an upswing and all these poor mutilated pencil necks are going to be bummed the fuck out when forced back into the shadows.

I play a lot of skyrim, but I've never actually played any of the other elder scrolls games. I don't even know the first thing about modding.

Highly disappointed, OP >:(

pretty cute. i'd say yes. any pics of your booty, cutie?

yes, but you have no idea how long it will be until then. might not be in your lifetime. might not be in the lifetime of this society,or this species.

How fast can you scissor a bear leg?

Try an haircut like this, you'll be a lot hotter

zack get off Sup Forums

You've been brainwashed by all the trap threads on Sup Forums. You weren't born a girl, this is a fetish for you.

with enough hormones you could probably look pretty passable

Only works if you have a handsome face. I'd say shave it all down, pick up a nice haircut from scratch. Burn your videogames and fantasy doll collections, stop listening to heavy metal, lose the glasses, lose your geek friends and make new slightly cooler friends and work your way up from there, get a fucking tan, cure the acne (with actual medicine) , don't be awkward, get a job and fuck bitches.

I actually am thinking about hormone therapy, I'm a little scared though. I'm not too sure what would happen, but I hope for the best.

People like you make me want to cut my long hair

You look like that mutant from Logan. The one Steven merchant played.

Don't be a faggot. Lift, get some T going, and be what you were born to be.

You bunch of "trap" folk give us normal gays a bad name.

Good read, could use a tl;dr

dunno why this is so funny

I bet wrapping your faggy little duster lips around a 12 gauge would solve your problems.

yes just put on make up you kinda have bad skin. also fix your eyebrows they are too bushy