ITT: Post what you think is the best film EVER made

ITT: Post what you think is the best film EVER made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqcyc-j5dTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

Great choice OP, it is in my top 5

Easy

unironically one of my favourites

Thanks dude, its really underrated imo haha

Great choice OP, it is also in my top 5

Dango Unchained (the j is silent lmao)

>laugh my arse off
evening reddit

Great choice OP, it is in my top 5000

For me it is number 2 best film ever, next to Inception haha.

Home Alone, easy

haha.

Anyone who actually knows and appreciates film will tell you that there is no one single greatest film. There are many films that encompass a lot of the best film qualities, but not one that encompasses them all.

I unironically think that the Lord of the Rings Trilogy as a whole, is one of the best movies ever made.

AMA

Omg me too! Until I watched GoT and they're now pretty equal for me

>people in this thread non-ironically liking a cuck film

Ohh, GoT is probably my favourite show. I prefer it to LotR because it is grittier and has more violence and political intrigue.

>he doesn't redditpost

>he redditposts

Ummmm, you know what? Fuck you. No seriously. that's not cool. I love the cuck meme as much as the next guy but the things that happened in this film happened to actual people. "hurr durr they're niggers" who cares Sup Forums? They're people like us and one of my best friends is an Afro american and he's a good kid.Just went down a dark path but it's not his fault.

Clearly you haven't seen Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

>they're people like us
[citation needed]

Afro?

ma nigga

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

graham wouldn't say that

Fellas/ladies, I started this thread so people can best the best films made. Please meme somewhere else. Thanks

The last one is a bit of a slog, but the first 2 are pretty goddamn excellent.

That one is really good. It felt so great to see those evil slavers get what was coming to them.

It's probably in my top 10, but nothing beats The Lego Movie, haha.

that's a pretty good movie, too, haha. everything is awesoooooome!

The Sawshank Redemption of course jaja.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqcyc-j5dTI

Well, not everything is awesome.

For example, this movie was pretty boring, haha XD

>the title spoils the whole movie

nice