How come in Euro sports they're constantly chanting and hardly even watching the game...

How come in Euro sports they're constantly chanting and hardly even watching the game? Are they not interested in the the actual game and just there for camaraderie? Contrast this with baseball where fans actually understand the sport and even keep score during the games. It's a pleasant atmosphere compared to being surrounded by screaming lunatics.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMTTav9RPDI
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/783870253008769024/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

americans are plastic and only care about half time show and eating food

Not even one FIGHT AND WIN in your post. Disappointing, OP.

COME ON, SEATTLE

The Super Bowl is a once per year meme. It has little to do with American sports culture.

This guy looks more smug than Tom Brady after he won his fifth super bowl.

>The Super Bowl is a once per year meme. It has little to do with American sports culture.

It's the epitome of what your country and your "sports culture" stands for.

The Super Bowl is about sports in the same way Christmas is about Jesus.

It perfectly encapsulates American sports. Fatfuck losers who vicariously live through 300lb niggers while drowning down burgers, chips and gallons of soda between Goldberg's Home Depot Half time show brought to you by McGoyim.

Its all plastic and trash. At least in Europe the clubs are much closer to the fans and fan culture is encouraged for bonding.

You didn't make the team did you?

Never tried out. Not a big fan of wearing tights and having a bunch of dudes tackle me and shower together.

I never played nor cared for niggercrash.

Cross country might be more your speed.

You can chant and watch the game at the same time.

t. every single yuroboo soccer fan in america.

Are you suggesting that one's eyes do not cease to function when one begins to use their voice?

Reminder that in English grounds, there is next to zero atmosphere.

You're an idiot.

>How come in Euro sports they're constantly chanting and hardly even watching the game?

Are burgers unable to use their eyes and vocal cords simultaneously?

Compared to most European grounds, that's true. Away fans give it a go in England but home fans largely sit on their hands.

Go somewhere like Holland, Germany or wherever and the atmosphere is miles better.

fook off

It's true though. Our stadiums don't really do a good job of allocating seats so that like-minded fans sit together. Instead, all the more vocal fans tend to be spread out across the stadium so that they can barely make a noise. That's why away support is generally so loud, they're all sitting in one area so their noise is a lot denser.

I'm not sure whether not having designated seating is a way to counter hooliganism or if the council just has a noise restriction on the stadiums but the atmosphere during PL matches is dire.

americans and europoors are plastic and only care about half time show and eating food

Imagine being so impoverished you had to choose between watching a half time show and eating food

You can't really use your vocal cords when they are wrapped around a burger though...

>Americhants

HEY HO
HEY HO

>americants trying to protest

I hate what this country has become

X AND Y HAS GOT TO GO

You have to go through your own Nazis vs Commies moment user, that's how you realize they're both shit. Unless you're Austrian.

Isn't baseball worst of them all?

This is why Basebore is the worst American sport and college football is the best
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMTTav9RPDI

Sport X experience doesn't equal Sport Y experience. I like the soccer atmosphere. I wouldn't want it at a football game.

GO GATORS

This is bandwagoning on a grand scale. None of those chicks actually give a shit about the sport

90% of the time in soccer nothing interesting is happening. There are enough people watching the game at any one time to alert the rest of them to the possibility of something interesting happening. Seems kind of like a nice excuse to get drunk with the lads.

>Fsu touchdown

OHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

exactly. your biggest sporting event is about everything except the game itself.
Quite tragic when you think about it.

i've always found it odd masses of people go to watch a college play a sport.
it's pretty cool to be fair though.

Would you find it weirder if people in the south did the same for high school football?

Big high schools can fit 20 k people in their stadiums.

why are they against justice and peace?

yeah, but southerners are always odd, whichever country you're in.

Why? A lot of clubs in Europe and Latin America were formed by workers of different institutions, think of it like hat, except it's students rather than workers
This only happens in Texas. I'm from the South and played HS football here, and I've literally never seen a stadium that fits more than a few hundred people

Because they're niggers.

it's just a concept i find bizzarre.
i can't imagine getting emotional over a team that represents a fucking college
'i fucking love that college'

>Contrast this with baseball where fans actually understand the sport and even keep score during the games.

European stadiums do not have swimming pools unlike fans of boreball do.

it's actually a really neat idea in theory until you realize that in practice most of the crowd for teams good enough to be televised did not even go to the schools playing and the players themselves are barely even school alums as well, they're just enrolled into classes they don't even attend and the whole thing is just a scam advertising the schools. So if you're not some bumfuck southern school you have to give athletic scolarships to people who would never be allowed in on their academic merits or you won't even be good enough to play in the first division.
and I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that most of the kids who go to the games and are actually alums do not give a flying fuck about the game and are just there to get fucked up before a dorm party

What did they mean by this?
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/783870253008769024/video/1

>FSU third down
OHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>FSU failed third down conversion
>FSU coach blows snot rocket
>FSU fan buys hotdog

>I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that most of the kids who go to the games and are actually alums do not give a flying fuck about the game and are just there to get fucked up before a dorm party
This is incorrect.
College football is a huge part of university life.
EVERYONE on campus gives a shit, in big games it's all that's ever talked about.

You ever try to go to a frat party the day after a loss to a rival senpai? Shit's deader than your Hun ancestors, conversley every time your team wins it's s like a week long party on campus, the booze and the girls flow like mighty Danube

How come when I visited the US and went to a baseball game people were just eating and drinking and hardly even watching the game?

FUCK OFF ANTI BASEBALL SHILL

Baseball is the fucking worst

>understand the sport and even keep score during the games
That's not exactly difficult unless you're a tard, basically we Euros don't have to concentrate very hard to be able to understand what's going on and what the score is, while simultaneously trying to encourage our teams. It's like the simplest multitasking available, the real question is why Americunts can't do it.

>No justice, no peace
This is such a weird fucking chant.

There's like a second of action (which you can't even analyze since a bat swing looks like any other bat swing save for the ball's flight) and then everyone's just running in straight lines or standing there.

>hardly even watching the game
But that's wrong

Imagine swimming in front of 50k people. Truly disgusting

Microdick detected. I would take pride in the gasps of the 50k fans seeing the wet fabric wrapped around my gigantic schwanz.

To be fair the burger is kanda right. If you really think about it, singing during games is stupid.

>shit, I'm playing very bad
>luckily there is a bunch of people singing a Pet Shop Boys with the lyrics changed

That being said, it is far better from what they do in NBA games. The announcer telling people what should they do? Come the fuck on!