New WWYD thread, old one reached limit

New WWYD thread, old one reached limit.

Reply for reply, blah blah blah.

LEAH

Would grab her head and throatfuck her until she choked, then flip her onto her front and fuck her asshole, pulling out to cum all over her ass.

Wwyd?

Would take her doggy while she looks out the open window. Would ravage her pussy making her moan for pleasure. Recovering from her total ecstasy she would realize that her whole neighborhood watches her with her tits out acting like a cheap whore.

Wwyd?

Would lay beside her and slide her dress up over her ass, biting into her neck while I slide my thick cock into her little pussy. Fuck her side on until I blow my load deep inside her pussy.

She reminds me of this ugly twat, when race mixing goes wrong

Wwyd to slut wife Sup Forums

Take her to the library. Leave her there. Get a hot, younger model.

Gangfuck her till she's full of cum then all Cum over her used and drained naked body.

She's been teasing the construction workers at the house for days. Then three of them corner her and roughly finger her little cunt till she's squirting, and confesses she dreams of being forcibly taken by by a group of muscular older guys. Several guys pin her down as others start taking turns fucking her tight cunt. She cries out excitedly that she's a little teen skank and deserves to be abused

pic is Mexican cunt next door

wwyd to her? will share wins for replies

Wwyd?

Cum on her rose

Would definitely use her mouth as a fuck Toy.

Good imagination sir!

She cleans my house once a week, one day I find her stealing money. I tell her she can keep it if she swallows my load, so she starts sucking my cock and taking all of me in her mouth while I finger her pussy. Next week I catch her stealing again, a larger amount. I tell her she can keep it if she lets me cum in her pussy, so she rides me hard until I blow my load inside her...

...then my wife comes home, sees the Mexican maid dripping my cum everywhere....divorce, midlife crisis etc.

Report her to ICE.

wwyd to her?

i would set the pillows of the recliner on fire and as it starts to light up and she starts waking up i'd cut one of her toes off. In all confusion i'd throw i'd point at the fire and throw her toe into one of the cups at the table.
Part of me hopes she finds it, part doesn't...

tell her you called her a slut

lol

cum in her eyes because she should wear her glasses

I would get some of my buddies together and shove my cock down her throat and make suck on my balls and eat my ass and then she can do the same for all of my friends as we take turns pumping warm loads of cum into her ass and unprotected pussy

same goes for this slut

before the shoulder tattoo

wwyd to them??

More replies get more wins

Holy fuck I would tie her down and fuck her so hard she would be crying begging me to stop. I would fill her pussy full of my cum multiple times. Post moar! Sexiest body I've seen in a long time.

Illuminate them

Damn, she's pretty thin. I wish I had a girl like that so I could actually pick her up off the ground and fuck her. My gf is pretty chubby so I can't do it

wwyd Sup Forums?

I am rock hard right now. She is going to make me cum tonight.

I'd tie her arms back and push her down on her face and knees. I'd tease her asshole with the head of my cock and have her beg for me to fuck her, and then finally I'd plunge it into her tight little pussy, grab her hair, and ram her cunt until I finally unloaded deep inside her

Wwyd?

Fuck yes. Keep going. I'm going to cum so deep in her pussy.

pull out her buttplug and replace it with my dick

Gf, what would you do

Wew lad, I'd shove my dick so far down her throats she couldn't breath and then fuck her arse till she passed out

How much of a lonely virgin do you have to be before making this thread becomes a good option?

You gor more?

Sup Forumsro post more please!!!!

checked. also I'd grab her by the hair and force her to her knees so I could fuck her face hard, gag her with my cock while she begs me to stop, cum down her throat then flip her onto her stomach so I could pound her cunt while she screams for more. WWYD

are you always posting this because boredom?
because some moral mission?
or just because you find joy in trolling?