Honest criticism/thoughts about my gf or WWYD?

Honest criticism/thoughts about my gf or WWYD?

Depends.

Where does she live?

IS that the cincinnati riverfront walk?

think you know her?

wants to see this one naked. looks like she has a nice body. are you willing to share her?

I do not. But where she lives will influence what I do to her... please tell a little of her story?

Worship her toes

shes 4'11" 95 pounds. might warm up to sharing her

shes from the northeast

She needs better looking friends. Hanging out with chunky chicks will result in her having body image issues.

That said, she's pretty. And it looks like she has a nice body. Hard to tell though, that top is pretty loose.

Interested in showing a bit more of her to Sup Forums today... rc4anon at gmail would enjoy seeing a bit more of her private side if you prefer offline. willing to offer enticements if that helps.

oooooh. she's tiny. my favorite! makes it much easier to handle her in ways that she might consider inappropriate.

I like her...I bet she's got a tight, pink little asshole.

shes very small :) she does like to be handled in "inappropriate" ways

I want to see her tight little body, to watch her as she opens up and offers herself to you, a rosy pink blush on her cheeks, her nipples extended, her pussy pink and wet and glistening as she spreads her tight thighs. Open her up and share a little more of your GF with us today, OP. She looks like she just might enjoy knowing that we are going to cum for her too

Show her secret?
Wondering is she sports a muff, a bikini trim, or if she keeps her pussy shaved bare.
Nice smile. I'd like to see that pretty mouth wrapped around a hard cock.
Please continue.

Do you share her? Will she play with other girls?

since this is new for me, if anyone has intimate questions (like a lot of these on here) email me at tiny4changf at gmail

email me

Does she earn a good living?

What the fuck why are there so many people on Sup Forums from Ohio.

I feel so weird...

if anyone is more comfortable using kik. kik is tiny4changf

Fantasy is the only means to escape the hell that is life in Ohio.

Face it. Leave, where to go? MI? IN? KY? WV? Western PA?

Besides. How to leave? Got no money. Got no plan.

Waiting on the bus. Jesus. Just. Left. Chicago.

>Cute face and dimples
>Perky little tits
>Meh hips
>Nice legs
7.5/10
do you have any bikini pics to share

cute as fuck! more??

i'm gonna need more of those cute titties!

get her to lose the glasses. she looks like a mouse.

agreed. that's a tight little package. needs further exploration. please continue OP. how about something a little more revealing?

More feet

Large head, sizeable beak, big teeth. Nice body though so 6/10

moar feet/legs i will cum to her

Dont mind me... i am just posting this pic before the asshole that comes to mock us here does.. this is COUNTER-TROLLING

if anyone is looking for more intimate info,
email tiny4changf at gmail
kik tiny4changf

Just post it here lad