Have you ever been to Beach Goth? would you consider going?

have you ever been to Beach Goth? would you consider going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzRMCEP3OIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this some kind of poormans gathering of the juggalos

This is why I despise VNV Nation and Blutengel. They'll book and play Gothic Cruises.

this is the one body type white girls have going for them

what do neo-goths even listen to

Went to the 2nd Burgerama, and that was a pretty similar festival. It was cool at the time because I really liked a lot of the LA/OC psych and garage bands at the time, but nowadays I am not really as into that music

KMFDSJW

They're going to age terribly with that body type. They need to lose like 20 lbs.

I don't want to fuck them when they're aged so that's not an issue for me

trendy ones are on the sacred bones aesthetic or maybe posh isolation if they're one degree deeper

>implying any true goth would dress so lewdly

I know. Right. And go out in the sun?

Who else here planning to go to Fyre Festival 2018 lol
Maybe i´d get a real reason to kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=kzRMCEP3OIU

>Uhh yo heres some IG super models come play with us we wont be at the parties tho

been to a few and they're always fun. the lineup is always really good for the price but the lame thing is that the Observatory is too small a venue for the crowd so if you're not inside one of the rooms early or leave outside you might not get back in

>neo goth

literally white trash slags from bongistan

muh dick

Yeah, turns out being a small post-1995 industrial subgenre doesn't really make you rich. You take the gigs you can get.

I don't know about Goths but these girls are probably into jungle or ''obscure'' EDM genres.

obscure genres like mememau5, meme garrix, meme guetta, memershmello and memskrillex
also muh snails, justin bieber and feels about chester coz i listnd in the end once

> Designer Drugs - Drop Down starts playing

what this nigguh said

Me on the right

Nah, you'd be surprised. Some of these girls know more about music than your average Sup Forumstant.

Sure sweetheart whatever you say

This.

Such as, its not dance if theres no drop and it all goes 128bpm
And if its bass based you gotta get high and do drugs n shit lol crazy XDDDD and if ur a DJ u probably do drugs like all the time x_DDD

n fucking 140bpm am i right L O L
albeton is leik for pros fl studio is le toy xDDDD

>not wanting to fuck a desperate used-up whore who's looking to settle with a beta

Yeah but that knowledge is typically region specific

kek

Jesus Christ, you guys are really scared by some women being better than you. I actually understand the feeling. I got into D-Beat punk because one of these. Also the biggest Black Metal collection I ever saw was owned by a girl. Maybe girls are just smarter where I live.

You're probably right.

There's nothing goth about beach goth.

No woman could possibly reach the plateau that is my glorious existence. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

yeah no

>No woman could possibly reach the plateau that is my glorious existence.
*tips fedora*

I'm sorry guys. Women are inferior and all whores and yada yada. Tfw no gf and all that shit. Can I be part of the group again now?

im scared by women being full on retards

i barely ever see any girls who know their shit and youre not an exception honey.

maybe you´re just full of shit white knight trying to get laid with defending your local roasties

I assure you gathering of the juggalos is a s "poor mans" as music festivals get

>girl on the right

>i barely ever see any girls who know their shit and youre not an exception honey.
that's because women who know their shit know how to avoid people like you ;)

If this can make you happy, tell yourself that I only met very few girls that had any real interest in music and they weren't all sexy and popular.

im not trying to laid with your whore ass and you dont know me. lmfao at these pathetic attempts to roast me

smart whores just dont exist, youre not an exception honey.

if shes sexy shes retarded, if she knows about music shes ugly. fact

Are you playing the ''I'm gay so I can shit on women'' card? You're not Milo you know.

It's just that the vast majority of people who know their shit when it comes to music are men. I wish I knew more women that are into music.

I'd go because I fuckin love the Growlers.

im playing the justin bieber card where you collect all of womens card and stop treating trash like trophies

Fuck off Luis.

women can get into just about anything that men do but even then they are still more restricted by image and trendiness than men. Like i can fuck with grindcore but i'm not too hip to listen to korn or rhcp or something plebby, the deeper into music a female is, the less broad her horizons are.

The main organizer got arrested for fraud and apparently can't even pay his attorneys so I think that's off for now

I saw this with metal girls. They come to a point where they break and listen to girlier music and change all their clothes to match the style. They might be restricted by image more than men but I don't think it's men's fault. (Not sure if this is what you were implying.)

>i'm too hip
You ain't shit, you sound like a fucking loser to me.

it always amazes me how, in every thread like this without fail, there is always, ALWAYS, at least one nu-male white knighting for girls on the Internet who he will never meet.

>tfw all women are stupid cunts so I'm forever alone
>fuck whores literally 51% of humans are automatically dumb becuz they have vaginas
>anybody who thinks women aren't all dumb whores are either white knight shills just trying to get laid or whores who think they're special
>god why am I so much better than everyone my life would be so much easier if I was just a dumb normie like everyone else

But I met those girls and it's the only reason I mentioned them. Also this thread was about Beach Goth. I forgot that you can't ever mention politics, religion or women on this board without derailing the thread. Sorry OP.

if all the "ironically right wing" keks would go shill for boomers on Sup Forums where they belong we wouldn't have an issue

cringing at all these neckbeards positive that grils are incapable of listening to anything but edm, you guys are right. there were plenty of them at the last no age show i went to. not to mention the ones in socal, (the burger records girls who would actually go to beach goth), know tons about rock and all those small shitty bands in general.

that being said, plenty of girls that look like that just have cool boyfriends/ exboyfriends, and when they break up the girl keeps his taste and goes to the shows he introduced her to

There are basic ass dudes and basic ass women.
For every boring ass woman who only listens to EDM and Juicy J, there's a boyfriend to fuck her and let her "discover" dispatch. But bitter millenials like to blame their social underdevelopment on generalizations on what they really want. Its a giant case of sour grapes.

i've been to a few as well as a few burgeramas. They usually have a good number of decent acts. Used to be great for a cheap festival but the ticket prices now for it aren't really worth it. I went briefly to last years, which probably had its worst, most mainstream, lineup yet. day 1 had some good low card bands with snoozer headliners. Day 2 was rained out and was a complete mess, especially since the fest is now waaaay too big for the observatory. iirc last year was a complete disaster with 20 minute sets and it originally was going to be at a bigger venue

it gets balanced out with all the retards who are afraid women so they call them retards online and would stumble over their words if one interacted with them irl

This is not goth. I just read the line up from last year, and it was all basically music that hipsters listen to. This event is just a gathering of oboxnious hipsters and people who voted for Bernie Sanders. Fuck this festival.

I though Beach Goth was dead?

There was some issues with logistics and security last year...

been there last year with a gf

she ended cheating on me with some random black guy...I wouldn't recommend it, and no, not because of this. Even with decent lineup It's just not worth your time, unless you're really have nothing else to do, horrible people overall, some drag queen was hitting on me even I said no he was still hitting on me, his friend or something was asking me if I was transphobic or something for not fucking him. Constantly using his ass too taunt me. I don't know if that was just bad luck, but it was a horrible experience. There was so other minor things as well but fuck me if somebody recognizes me here that would be embarissing. I would argue shitposting on Sup Forums is a better time spent that going there.

It's just the name of the festival.

This sounds like a totally real story

it's just an image conscious obsession. whether its to please men or other females its the mindset itself that makes them need to align their taste with the fantanos and ryms of their cilque.
>i'm too hip
you missed the not fampai

>It's just the name of the festival.
Yeah, I pointed it out earlier in this thread.

>This is not goth.
It's just the ironic name of it. Goths don't like the beach or the sun, hence the name.

Underrated