I want to become a trap

I want to become a trap
Can anyone give me some advice? Does anyone from munich maybe even want to go shopping all the needed items? Can a femanon maybe teach me how to do makeup?
I need help

Faggot

i know, so what?

You want some honest advice?

Just kill yourself now.
If you dont, you"ll end up mutilating your body, regretting it and attempting suicide anyways.

So cut out the middleman, save yourslef (and your family) some money and end it now. You have a mental disorder and there is no fixing it.

Jesus op if this you

yes
i had considered that before, but I decline
sadly not, but this is pretty much my goal

Show ass

OP just watch YouTube tutorials on makeup. Plenty of great content out there to teach you.

I might open up a thread once the transformation is done
true actually, but i dont know which makeup fits me so i might need someone giving me a bit of advice

Do you mean what would match your skintone? Go to the store and check them against your skin, there are tester ones available for you to try matching your skin tone for concealer. As for other stuff, try going with Korean makeup style. It's usually very subtle and should match all faces since it doesn't include any eye-catching colours.

serious advice: if you don't already have the body or metabolism for it and you don't have a feminine-ish face then give up now. You'll only end up making yourself worse and feeling worse about yourself. If you don't have the foundations to work from then go the other way and chad up, then you can pound boi puss all day long.

>pic related

kys

traps r gay

bring dich um du homo

He said with her dick in his ass

true i am retarded
sucks
nah
yes i am
tfw classic german talking in his shitty fucking language, how about you follow your own advide

Soya und gemüse, wenig fleisch, sperma, wenn möglich hormone geht abet auch ohne
Rasieren, cremen
Sport machen, nur kardio kein muskelaufbau

Haare Verändern viel und makeup is auch ganz gut :)

aight thanks

Als ob das was bringt. So 'ne Scheiße.

That's not you right? If that's you, you're fucking hot.

sadly that's not me

Wenn du was willst musst du dafür arbeiten kleiner tim

Ava Keading

okay new try
kys you degenerate piece of shit and stop dishornoring your country