Reckt thread

Reckt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8
liveleak.com/view?i=a6f_1380593191
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyZ82SpUZk&index=14&list=PLx3E9uBMXM__utXfKDLvjEIdYu4p2b3wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8

%%%

Ay, dios mio! Ayudale, por favor!

The guy getting stabbed better have raped that dude's wife and two infant daughters for what he's doing
Otherwise this is fucking cowardice

liveleak.com/view?i=a6f_1380593191

First stabbing murder. He fucked up his hand.

What an actual fucking retard. Deserves it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyZ82SpUZk&index=14&list=PLx3E9uBMXM__utXfKDLvjEIdYu4p2b3wk

sauce?

He was still an innocent lad.

/assumption

stabbers a pussy, but we all knew that

wtf is that a flathead screwdriver?

he choose right twix over left, some people take this stuff serious.... i could see myself unloading a AR 15 in a nursing home if i saw some nigger eating Right sided twix

Innocent or not look at what he did, imagine the heartache he has caused his family now.. all for a stupid game which he didn't even think through properly.

Look at him struggle as he collapses, you can see there's nothing but a will to live in him and now that video is there for the world to watch.

It might not be right, but he deserves it regardless.

Deserves it?
What did he do?

Wat

>What did he do?

WHAT. He fucking hung himself, how does he NOT deserve it?? This has to be bait.

Sorry no
Just didn't click on any link
What's going on
Help

Stupid Games

Stupid Prizes.

Some kid HUNG himself. He got a rope, put it around his neck... choked himself out, rope made him dangle till death. It's called the "choking game" but it just went wrong, of course he deserves it.

all i know is if im gettting stabbed to death im going to try and kiick you in the nuts so hard that your testicle pops. gonna die anyway

How does this relate to OP's wemb, sir

We aren't talking about the webm, we are talking about the liveleak!

Oh fuck

Ty based user