Ask a pathological catfish who has three google drives of win anything

Ask a pathological catfish who has three google drives of win anything.

Story to start.

>Be catfish, supposedly super attractive 24 year old rich inheritance baby
>Talking to hot dumb sloot who lives 15 minutes away
>Convince her I'm rich and can get her out of her hell hole
>Get a shit ton of dirt/win on her and her friends for a month
>Decide getting bored
>Tell her I want her to prove she's my slut and will be obedient and then she can come stay over a weekend in the city an hour away
>She agrees
>Tell her she has to fuck a rando I find for her
>Real life be not horrible shape, not studly but not neckbeard gross, 7/10 asian guy
>She says a bunch of racist things and how she'd fuck an ugly guy but wouldn't fuck me
>Dick is bonerz at the rage fuck I'm gonna get
>Make her do it, say to just close her eyes and think of me
>She agrees
>Go to her place
>Sweating bullets expecting police to jump out and kill me
>She smokes some weed, I have a few beers
>She has great body, decent face acts nice
>She gives me so-so blowjob
>I fuck her, choke her, call her a whore, spit on her
>Finger her, make her squirt buckets [first time ever]
>She acts nice but says has to get up early for work
>I leave, check fake texting app, she immediately starts texting catfish account saying how shitty I was and how gross I was and how she is crying
>I lol
>After that she stopped trusting me when I made up some excuses why I couldn't meet. Still hoping to cash in one more time.

bump

some win. another girl i catfished

How does it feel to be a total loser and waste of life?

I know I have issues.

Don't care when it lets me fuck 9 and 10/10s that I normally would have zero chance with.

no one? not even requests for win?

Post win

I want to know how you do this. I just feel like saying "Hey go fuck this random dude I know that lives near you" isn't very convincing.

THere's more to it than that lol

Yea can you go into detail how you get these girls to believe that you're real? How do you get the pics? What website do you go on to get them? Etc. Have you fucked more than one girl this way?

I've fucked three girls this way I think. And I don't want to go telling publicly because even if it's a small chance don't want to flood the market with people stealing my thunder.

post throwaway email and maybe we can talk or do a deal

Return of catfishman?

>I think

holy fuck. i'm half way through this but want to make sure thread doesn't die. this is hilarious but not me.

Greentext gold right there

You have go follow in his footsteps user

While hilarious, there is no way any of that is true, and even if it was, there's no way I'd waste time doing that to fatties and uglies with no upside for me. Not worth the humor.

Can you teach me how to catfish, dude man?

Can you teach me how to catfish?

it's three but i feel like i'm forgetting something.

gross Asian guy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and this, ladies and gentleman, is why you always facetime/skype call/facebook vid with every single person you meet off a dating site to make sure they're real. especially the girls, cuase half of them are just you faggots with fake pics looking to troll other guys.