Visiting Indian colleague's apartment

>visiting Indian colleague's apartment.
>see a litterbox, but he doesn't have a cat.
>he says that he uses it instead of the toilet when he's homesick for his native land.
Holy shit, is this actually a thing, or he just a freak?

Nice bait. No you visited a mental patient

Of course you didn't take pictures

Humans using litter boxes is completely sanitary and fine. I grew up doing it and despite how it sounds it really doesn't smell if you arent an idiot about emptying it. Imagine having a toilet in every room.

Why not poop in a litter box? I do it - saves water.

Don't worry about the stank it has stank eating crystals

How about shitting your pants

Shitter in Litter

The "india poop" meme is so overforced its not even funny anymore

this reminds me of pic related.

>doing more laundry than is necessary

Ok there

premium quality b8

>r-r-right guys?

That's disgusting, Leaf. Litter boxes was made for pooping

pic related and more adequate

Nice proxy, Siddhartha.

Amerikek?

You wat?!?

I was born the 4th son in a pretty poor family. I grew up thinking toilets were an amenity reserved mostly for wealthy people and public buildings. My house had one but it was usually in disrepair. Shit and piss are the same as garbage anyway, it really doesnt matter. Usually if we took a big shit wed clean the box right after. It wasnt like india or anything, plus we had one in each room so it was actually pretty convenient.

ted cruz and his delegates

Kek

So op you believe sitting and piss in in the water you drink and bath in is not the same as having a piss and scat fetishist?

im indian and thats just bullshit. You people need to stop being so racist, its not funny anymore

in any case kitty litter is too expensive, you can just use regular sand

dumb westerners

agreed all I picture is a 18-19 year old virgin autistic sitting and giggling to themselves like a girl every time they type poo in loo

every time I see a poo in loo trend I know its a virgin beta loser who has lost all point to their existence you guys over did it like typical autistics

>bathing in and drinking toilet water

Laughing my ass off for real famiga.

Like holy shit how fucking stupid are you?

leaf getting this anal anguished over poo in loo

Are you Indian, Satan?

honestly it would be ok if it wasn't so forced and over used poo in loo is code for I am a teenage autistic who cant come up with anything of worth to say

I am French Canadian

OP isn't funny, but its still hilarious when a Poojeet shows up and tries to post and just get shit all over and cant get a word in.

That's the kind of utter contempt and racism that the world needs.

the people posting poo in loo are the lowest form of white man there is next to the Irish and Texans

>says the canadian

Maybe Ft. McMurray wouldn't still be fucking burning if you put as much effort into fighting fires as you do shitposting.

teenage cunt

>That's the kind of utter contempt and racism that the world needs.

And Sup Forums thrives on.

Watch out that you don't contract Toxoplasma Ghandii.

Pajeet pls go

u wot m8

Kek don't you have a street to be shitting in Sanjay?